Thanos vs Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
This is pre crisis Luthor vs Thanos, they both have 1 month prep.

occultdestroyer
Thanos

complexbrother
Spite . Thanos with 1 day prep would win.

Grinning Goku
Thanos ***** slaps Luthor into eternity.

Symmetric Chaos
Out of curiosity, what is the most powerful thing Thanos ever made without a plot device? (IG, CC etc)

Nihilist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Out of curiosity, what is the most powerful thing Thanos ever made without a plot device? (IG, CC etc) replica of the reality gem,which the magus with the other gems could not detect,or turning galactus into a weapon in annihilation spring to mind.

Harbinger
Thanos takes Lex to school.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Out of curiosity, what is the most powerful thing Thanos ever made without a plot device? (IG, CC etc)
A clone twice as powerful as Galactus. A weapon called the 'Star Gem' that drains the power of the Infinity Gems and turns the power into a weapon.

Thanos wins.

AlmightyKfish
Thanos also made that sun busting space ship in like, a month, as well as what other people have listed.

Anyway, Thanos ftw.

D_Dude1210
Luthor takes the one month to wins the hearts and minds of the ppl and becomes president of the planet Earth.

Thanos blows up the planet Earth.

Thanos wins.

TricksterPriest
Luthor made a temporal weapon, out of a soda can, some wire, an orange, and a straw. no expression Thanos gets ****ing owned.

SuperiorTech
Thanos

Philosophía
You know something's wrong with the board when only one person out of 11 is right in a thread.

And that person is Trick. uhuh

Kris Blaze

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Luthor made a temporal weapon, out of a soda can, some wire, an orange, and a straw. no expression Thanos gets ****ing owned.

So PC Lex is basically MacGuiver?

xJLxKing

Allankles

laughing out loud PC Lex was unreal.

ThunderGodEneru
Luthor made a temporal weapon, out of a soda can, some wire, an orange, and a straw. no expression Thanos gets ****ing owned. ...What?

Can I see some scans of this? no expression

Enyalus
Yay. A temporal weapon. God, Thanos must be screwed.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Trick Trick Trick when will you ever learn. It's seems you have a new butt buddy in Phil who is also wrong.

So, haven't your argued that Asgard or *insert blank* have no chance against DS because of the access DS has to weapons, technology, men etc etc. Plus, coupled with as you say brilliant mind it's spite. Yet in this thread your now going under the assumption that Lex has access to more weapons and men? Who's technology is better Lex or Thanos. Clearly, that is thanos. Who has access to better weapons and men clearly again that is Thanos. We won't even get into what thanos could do and acquire in a month period that would shit on luthor. Finally, are you claiming that Lex is more intelligent then Thanos is that now your argument? Again I disagree and think Thanos takes that or at the very least a draw. So, if we use the same criteria that you always use for DS then what becomes clear is that Thanos shit stomps Luthor will far less prep then luthor ever could.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...What?

Can I see some scans of this? no expression

You haven't seen it?

It's one of the most infamous PC Luthor feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus

zeel

Even for comics that is just.....................well its just gay.

thanos ftw evertime prp or not.

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
Even for comics that is just.....................well its just gay.

DC tends to do that. Jimmy Olsen made his hypersonic Superman signal thingy out of a few spare radio parts. In probably less than half an hour. With his hands bound, locked in a closet IIRC.

psycho gundam
^frankly, i consider that an insult to children's intelligence.
and it really makes me reconsider everything pre-crisis in terms of writing.

but around here a feat is a feat i guess.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^frankly, i consider that an insult to children's intelligence.
and it really makes me reconsider everything pre-crisis in terms of writing.

Sadly, that wasn't Pre-Crisis. It was, I believe, 2007 in Action Comics. Involved the Kryptonite Man's lab and Mr. Action. I could probably look up the exact issue number...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sadly, that wasn't Pre-Crisis. It was, I believe, 2007 in Action Comics. Involved the Kryptonite Man's lab and Mr. Action. I could probably look up the exact issue number... phuck.

i was actually responding to the lex orange cannon, but that jimmy thing is ....just wow.

Mindset
Sadly, that wasn't Pre-Crisis. It was, I believe, 2007 in Action Comics. Involved the Kryptonite Man's lab and Mr. Action. I could probably look up the exact issue number... I don't remember that and frankly, I think you are a liar.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember that and frankly, I think you are a liar. laughing

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember that and frankly, I think you are a liar.

AC 853 and the beginning of 854, when he accidentally calls Krypto instead.

...I hate you.

Mindset
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
laughing

iceman24567
laughing

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Astner
Scans of Luthor making the trap out of cans and shit is on superdickery.com, in the ****ed-up science section (can't recall the actual name of the section--but something like that).

SevenShackles
http://superdickery.com/images/stories/science/luthorstimedevice0sq.jpg

D_Dude1210
Well, to do anything Temporal, Thanos won't need cans, oranges and wires. He just needs to wave his hand. big grin

Ok, maybe the orange...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Trick Trick Trick when will you ever learn. It's seems you have a new butt buddy in Phil who is also wrong.

So, haven't your argued that Asgard or *insert blank* have no chance against DS because of the access DS has to weapons, technology, men etc etc. Plus, coupled with as you say brilliant mind it's spite. Yet in this thread your now going under the assumption that Lex has access to more weapons and men? Who's technology is better Lex or Thanos. Clearly, that is thanos. Who has access to better weapons and men clearly again that is Thanos. We won't even get into what thanos could do and acquire in a month period that would shit on luthor. Finally, are you claiming that Lex is more intelligent then Thanos is that now your argument? Again I disagree and think Thanos takes that or at the very least a draw. So, if we use the same criteria that you always use for DS then what becomes clear is that Thanos shit stomps Luthor will far less prep then luthor ever could.

Come on Trick you don't wanna respond now. I would love to see you weazel your way out of what you said in this thread and in the past concerning DS and prep. Either you or your butt buddy.

skygunner41
Originally posted by SevenShackles

Thanos are...........f*****.Damn almost become Mcguyver .

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SevenShackles

I laughed so hard when I saw this the 1st time. Like that must be some really grade A acid the writers be trippin on.

quanchi112
Luthor made a temporal weapon, out of a soda can, some wire, an orange, and a straw. no expression Thanos gets ****ing owned. How does this prove he beats Thanos? In the very scan he was told of this and didn't think of it on his own. Thanos, easily.Originally posted by Allankles
laughing out loud PC Lex was unreal. He was told how to do this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does this prove he beats Thanos? In the very scan he was told of this and didn't think of it on his own. Thanos, easily. He was told how to do this.

Already addressed Trick and his Hypocrisy lol

quanchi112
Already addressed Trick and his Hypocrisy lol I've been away and didn't read all the responses. His just jumped out at me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny how he always votes for DS and Apok against asgard or whoever because of prep, weapons, intelligence, men, resources & technology. yet thinks Luthor would win this battle against someone who much like DS has much more at his disposal then Luthor ever could.

TricksterPriest
Come on Trick you don't wanna respond now. I would love to see you weazel your way out of what you said in this thread and in the past concerning DS and prep. Either you or your butt buddy.
"Trick Trick Trick when will you ever learn. It's seems you have a new butt buddy in Phil who is also wrong.

So, haven't your argued that Asgard or *insert blank* have no chance against DS because of the access DS has to weapons, technology, men etc etc. Plus, coupled with as you say brilliant mind it's spite. Yet in this thread your now going under the assumption that Lex has access to more weapons and men? Who's technology is better Lex or Thanos. Clearly, that is thanos. Who has access to better weapons and men clearly again that is Thanos. We won't even get into what thanos could do and acquire in a month period that would shit on luthor. Finally, are you claiming that Lex is more intelligent then Thanos is that now your argument? Again I disagree and think Thanos takes that or at the very least a draw. So, if we use the same criteria that you always use for DS then what becomes clear is that Thanos shit stomps Luthor will far less prep then luthor ever could. "

PRE-CRISIS. You can literally throw any idea of logic and rationality when it comes to PC characters.

There is no hypocrisy. You're just too dumb and ignorant of DC to see why. Thanos has superior resources? Perhaps. With PC, that's highly debatable. Luthor made weapons and technology to take on the PC JLA and PC Superman. So you tell me, can Thanos do that? wink

Pre-Crisis uses an entirely different set of rules than other characters.

Enyalus
Thanos is familiar with both Galactus' and Tyrant's tech and Celestial Order tech. In addition to having gained omniscience twice and knowing a helluva lot about the fundamental nature of the universe...

Safe to say that knowledge-wise and tech wise, Luthor can't touch Thanos.

TricksterPriest
facepalm PRE-****ING-CRISIS. None of that matters.

Nihilist
facepalm PRE-****ING-CRISIS. None of that matters. so you think turning galactus into a weapon by using tech,and having tech that can replicate the reality gem tobe able to fool the magus who had the five other gems isnt good enough.

Enyalus
Trick doesn't use logic. He sees "Pre-Crisis" and thinks "win."

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
so you think turning galactus into a weapon by using tech,and having tech that can replicate the reality gem tobe able to fool the magus who had the five other gems isnt good enough.

Well, it's just a planetary scale weapon and a replica of the reality gem.

Reed's got a gun at home who can take apart a planet, which we even saw in the annihilation arc, and the range/scale of the reality gem looks rather limited.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, it's just a planetary scale weapon and a replica of the reality gem.

Reed's got a gun at home who can take apart a planet, which we even saw in the annihilation arc, and the range/scale of the reality gem looks rather limited. wtf has reed got to due with this thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
PC equals auto win huh lol.

So, then Trick Pc Luthor would beat DS just the same correct? Or let me guess you have a reason why DS would win that battle lol

Enyalus
PC equals auto win huh lol.

So, then Trick Pc Luthor would beat DS just the same correct? Or let me guess you have a reason why DS would win that battle lol

Of course he does. DS technically wasn't affected by COIE. Thus, Trick has valid reasons for thinking PC Luthor gets his ass stomped. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course he does. DS technically wasn't affected by COIE. Thus, Trick has valid reasons for thinking PC Luthor gets his ass stomped. stick out tongue

Neither was Thanos stick out tongue

Enyalus
Neither was Thanos stick out tongue

eek! You're so right!

quanchi112
"Trick Trick Trick when will you ever learn. It's seems you have a new butt buddy in Phil who is also wrong.

So, haven't your argued that Asgard or *insert blank* have no chance against DS because of the access DS has to weapons, technology, men etc etc. Plus, coupled with as you say brilliant mind it's spite. Yet in this thread your now going under the assumption that Lex has access to more weapons and men? Who's technology is better Lex or Thanos. Clearly, that is thanos. Who has access to better weapons and men clearly again that is Thanos. We won't even get into what thanos could do and acquire in a month period that would shit on luthor. Finally, are you claiming that Lex is more intelligent then Thanos is that now your argument? Again I disagree and think Thanos takes that or at the very least a draw. So, if we use the same criteria that you always use for DS then what becomes clear is that Thanos shit stomps Luthor will far less prep then luthor ever could. "

PRE-CRISIS. You can literally throw any idea of logic and rationality when it comes to PC characters.

There is no hypocrisy. You're just too dumb and ignorant of DC to see why. Thanos has superior resources? Perhaps. With PC, that's highly debatable. Luthor made weapons and technology to take on the PC JLA and PC Superman. So you tell me, can Thanos do that? wink

Pre-Crisis uses an entirely different set of rules than other characters. What has pc Luthor done that proves he takes out Thanos here?

Thanos is familiar with both Galactus' and Tyrant's tech and Celestial Order tech. In addition to having gained omniscience twice and knowing a helluva lot about the fundamental nature of the universe...

Safe to say that knowledge-wise and tech wise, Luthor can't touch Thanos. Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.