Superboy Prime/Thanos/Darksied/Odin vs. Antimonitor/Tenebrious and Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
SBP with Sun suit.

DS from countdown.

AM from SC

Harbinger
Interesting.

My first impression was to say that Odin and Thanos were weak links given that T&A are around Galactus' level and AM is as well. However, a hungry Big G stalemated Tenebrous before Aegis cheapshotted him to get the win. Given that, I'd say that Big G is significantly stronger than both of them and that neither are that far beyond Odin's level of power considering some of his higher showings. AM, however, is going to be hard to take down. If Odin and Thanos can dispatch of T&A in a relatively short period (it'd take both Prime and DS to even hold AM at bay IMO), then I'd take team one for a solid majority. However, if AM takes out Odin and Thanos first, then it gets very problematic for team one.

Overall, I'd take team one 6/10.

Enyalus
Team Two, at least 8/10.

shokosugi
team 2

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harbinger
Interesting.

My first impression was to say that Odin and Thanos were weak links given that T&A are around Galactus' level and AM is as well. However, a hungry Big G stalemated Tenebrous before Aegis cheapshotted him to get the win. Given that, I'd say that Big G is significantly stronger than both of them and that neither are that far beyond Odin's level of power considering some of his higher showings. AM, however, is going to be hard to take down. If Odin and Thanos can dispatch of T&A in a relatively short period (it'd take both Prime and DS to even hold AM at bay IMO), then I'd take team one for a solid majority. However, if AM takes out Odin and Thanos first, then it gets very problematic for team one.

Overall, I'd take team one 6/10.

If AM starts up the wave, everyone dies.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If AM starts up the wave, everyone dies.
Prime isn't going to die.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two, at least 8/10.

kgkg
Darksied pawns the multiverse dude

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Anti-Monitor starts the Anti-Monitor wave and start's regaining his lost power, it wouldn't pretty.....

xJLxKing
Team 2....9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.