Dante & Kain vs Link & Sephiroth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Topic.

Burning thought
Kain casts inspire hate on Dante to turn him against him and then kills all 3 of them.

Gumachi
Could you stick to the topic please?

Burning thought
That is the topic. Kain kills them all, which= team 1 wins with ease

Voyeur
well, I'd say Link would probably see how gay Sephiroth is and after noticing the fact Kain has turned on his own opponent, do the same. Either walking away and ignoring the match or Joining with Kain.

kek

but OOHH dude lets shorten this into one false swoop by Terry's own interpretation.

"Sephiroth's will to win, means he wins."

Burning thought
lawlz, or use one of his infnite spells from the all powerful magical lifestream!

Gumachi
"All" Nah. And you call me a fanboy lol.

Burning thought
Cant you add Kratos to Team 2 to even it up a bit? at least then its 2 vs 2

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought

Isn't it already 2v2?

Gumachi
Stop being a little ***** pussy.

Burning thought
Well, the way I see it, Sephiroth will be splattered Jenova cells in the first few seconds of the fight leaving Link alone, its not quite 2v2 imo when Links team only has one true threat (link himself) to team 1 wink

k1Lla441
Rofl, "ill kill you all with de m3t3or and uB3r pWnZz"-seph

team 1 so bad

ScreamPaste
Lol, thanks heaps for the eh.. Team Mate.. lol.

Link swords the living shit out of Sephiroth, then casts Farore's wind to gtfo and 1v1 team 1 seperately!

Burning thought
ive got a good idea, why doesnt Link turn Sephiroth into a "bot" with that spell of his? surely one of them would be a greater help to him big grin

Gumachi
Seph. is getting burned big grin

ScreamPaste
Lmao, idea. How about instead it's Dante and Kain vs Composite Link with all sorts of broken abilities from every game, and a bot?

Admit, it'd be a fun argument.

Voyeur
Ok for real. Sephiroth uses his Tk to cancel out Kain's Tk abilities.

Link is like "HIYAAH!!" teleports "Seyah!" lunging the Master Sword with his ultimate strength into Dante's heart. Which by Gumachi's own words is the only way to destroy Dante. Link twists the blade, pulls it out and Kain in a feverish manner quickly sucks up all the blood Dante can supply and in turn, now Kain has all of Dante's powers and abilities plus his own.

But behold, Sephiroth's will now activates and he has the will to lay the rape and SuperNova's Kain. Kain's does Repel but at this time Link with the Fire Tunic and Pegasus boots on, with golden gauntlets, Nayru's love, all quick casted, charges onward into the blast to at the very end of the 10 second frame of repel to bone Kain lunge. Pulls out and back flips.

What do you say now....*kek*

Burning thought
In truth, Kain would use blood shower, taking the powers of both Link and Dante together. Sephiroth will then crawl low and small to hide himself into the nearest corner as Kain comes closer, and closer, leaving his clothes behind him as he walks.

Voyeur
In truth, Kain would use blood shower, taking the powers of both Link and Dante together. Sephiroth will then crawl low and small to hide himself into the nearest corner as Kain comes closer, and closer, leaving his clothes behind him as he walks.
Sephiroth can TK block with his ungodly will to protect Link from such an attack this time.

Burning thought
Blood shower is a spell, not mental based, although ime not sure TK works like that.

Voyeur
TK can control blood cells son!

it can do what ever it ****ing wants now, but let me be specific by Terry's terms

This isn't normal TK my friend, this is ****ING WILL POWER, oh and you and myself, and normal humans, even an ant, may have will power to live in situations. But no. Sephiroths transcends all of that of anyone.

This guy said, I want to live, and he lived. If he wanted for Kain to not use Blood Shower, iunno man...seems like he could just not want it and that's the outcome.

is Blood shower btw that thing you showed earlier?

Burning thought
lol

and no, that was just Kains typical Tk, bloodshower is from the old games, ime not sure theres a video of it but the spell description is on the page I posted a link to in the other thread, it bursts forth blood through magic from all opponents in the area. Kains typical TK or w/e you wanna call it manipulates the blood cells within the opponents. This one just bursts it out of them, hence the "shower" part. Although they do have their simularities.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Voyeur
Link is like "HIYAAH!!" teleports "Seyah!" lunging the Master Sword with his ultimate strength into Dante's heart. Which by Gumachi's own words is the only way to destroy Dante. Link twists the blade, pulls it out and Kain in a feverish manner quickly sucks up all the blood Dante can supply and in turn, now Kain has all of Dante's powers and abilities plus his own.

Actually, it was said in the anime, and Master Sword only works on people who is evil. Dante=not evil. "As for Blood Gout\Blood Shower...a vampire tried to suck Dante's blood in second (IIRC) chapter of DMC3 canon manga, and failed (it did hardly anything to Dante). "

"Atleast there was proven than Dante in DMC2 is pretty much immune to "instant death" spells\dark magic (that immunity was stated in SMT:Nocturne, which, while isn't directly canon to DMC series, is sort of a "Capcom-approved" fanfiction for DMC2 and the stats&powerset of Dante used there are the same as the ones from DMC2- Atlus designers consulted Capcom on that) , so Tarot\Implode\Blood Gout\Blood Shower most probably won't work on him. "

"The immunity of Dante to "instant death" spells (which are Kain's Tarot & Implode) was officially stated. "

Also high demonic aura (which comes with unlockable DT) is canon (see Dante awakening his high demonic power before first fight with Mundus in DMC1), and DT limitations are gameplay for the most part (regarding Dante being in his human form in most cutscenes it most probably CIS given Dante's attitude towards demons, and that also shows that he can endure the attacks of most bosses even in his human form).
"Though those blood-draining spells (assuming they connect since blood magic belongs to dark/demonic magic according to some classifications (in DMC3 vampires and demons are connected, so vampiric magic in DMCverse is close to demonic magic to which Dante is proven to be immune)) would definetely weaken Dante for a couple of seconds. "

"Immunity to dark magic appears in official stats of DMC2 Dante (Super Sparda form, though it's gameplay) and is carried to official stats of Dante in SMT:Nocturne (where the designers used DMC2 version of Dante and consulted with Capcom on stats and stuff). The scan of stats are in page six of that thread.
In first fight with Mundus Dante suffers from what can be called "too much power"- he uses his power of high demonic lord for the first time. When he was properly stimulated(i.e. when Trish got wounded by Mundus), deflection of spells worked just well, but in actual combat for the first time he managed to use that power well, but not well enough. "

Words of Charlotte DeBel.

Burning thought
Debels words were based around many many assumptions, assumptions such as what class of spells you slapped on Kains, as well as assuming Dante could survivie such powers, but he would never live without blood, hes never been shown to.

Gumachi
All i'm saying is he could resist it. Because, a vampire tried to suck him dry and it had no effect. Since, Soul Reaver is used in gameplay, Dante has been shown to resist soul ripping. Wonder does Dante shed blood in his demonic form?

Burning thought
well the anime on this forum is considered no useful information, regardless, one vampire is not the same as another, Kain would prob break this vampire quite easily. Also suck dry with what? a simple bite? it doesnt have the blood shower spell.

Voyeur
lol

and no, that was just Kains typical Tk, bloodshower is from the old games, ime not sure theres a video of it but the spell description is on the page I posted a link to in the other thread, it bursts forth blood through magic from all opponents in the area. Kains typical TK or w/e you wanna call it manipulates the blood cells within the opponents. This one just bursts it out of them, hence the "shower" part. Although they do have their simularities.

I think that kind of proves it right there that he has a specific power over blood. Though he does have TK, i don't think it plays apart in either of those 2 things. It has its own sub category, and to be anal and specific. Both only are able to draw blood out of the opponent. One more violently then the other. But yeah.

EDIT: btw why are you guys aruging lol, kain and dante are on the same team.

Originally posted by Gumachi
Actually, it was said in the anime, and Master Sword only works on people who is evil. Dante=not evil. "As for Blood Gout\Blood Shower...a vampire tried to suck Dante's blood in second (IIRC) chapter of DMC3 canon manga, and failed (it did hardly anything to Dante). "

first of all, what anime? There is an animated cartoon series of the Legend of Zelda but no anime. And there is an unofficial manga, that isn't canon.

And besides, even if there was some official translation that is Canon into an anime or manga, I wouldn't use it because this is the Game Versus forums.

Gumachi
well the anime on this forum is considered no useful information, regardless, one vampire is not the same as another, Kain would prob break this vampire quite easily. Also suck dry with what? a simple bite? it doesnt have the blood shower spell.

I know. I was just saying, canoncially, it was the only way to kill him.

It does not matter. He was able to resist getting blood drawed from him. Wether your drawing out out from afar or up close, he was able to resist it. Just like if Kain was to bite his neck, he would resist it.

EDIT: We really arn't arguing

In truth, Kain would use blood shower, taking the powers of both Link and Dante together.

Burning thought
Well as i said that would be impossible, we cannot assume this specific power over blood, it has never been hinted to, his TK would logically od exactley the same thing, and would logically, be able to control anything of cellulour nature. Yes but one is through magic, the other through mental/physical force.

Gumachi
Well, put it like this: From what we have saw, Dante has been seen to resist having blood being drawed from him.

BTW, are we even talking about Dante lol?

Burning thought
I dont know, when I said Dante would have to be able to resist Blood shower which he ofcourse could never show since its not in his game I was talking of Dante, but the discussion on kains powers over cellulour/liquid bodies or blood as well as blood shower are all about Kain.

Gumachi
Originally posted by Voyeur
first of all, what anime? There is an animated cartoon series of the Legend of Zelda but no anime. And there is an unofficial manga, that isn't canon.

And besides, even if there was some official translation that is Canon into an anime or manga, I wouldn't use it because this is the Game Versus forums.

DMC Anime silly.

I know no expression

Voyeur
DMC Anime silly.

I know no expression
then you must understand that
Actually, it was said in the anime, and Master Sword only works on people who is evil.
is confusing

Gumachi
Nevermind. I take it thatwas a joke.

K1ll3r
Sephiroth creates an illusion that to Kain Dante is Link and to Dante Kain is Sephiroth(real Link and Sephiroth aren't shown in this Illusion). then Link and Sephiroth give eachother a Hi-five and dance a merry jig.

Burning thought
Or Kain could just cast inspire hate and make Sephiroth fight Link.....all is good. Not that Kain would be decieved by any of Sephiroths powers, kain is not only a vast intellect beyond Sephiroth but mind games have not even affected the weakest Kain, before he even gained any of his own mind powers.

Ultimate Wil
Sephiroth and Link quickly take down Dante, but Kain probably still beats Sephiroth and Link.

Voyeur
Sephiroth could use his retarded will/tk to cancel out blood manipulation and Tk from Kain, he can also protect Link at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.