Wakanda runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
heres the listt of cities/civilizations they face off against.

their defense is full on storm and black panther are on the front lines and all the mystical beings are also on the front line they are bloodlusted.

1. Latveria
2. Atlantis
3. apokolips
4. asgard
5. new genesis

Mindset
Loses at Latveria, by way of Doom oneshotting their entire army.

iceman24567
The Panther God disagrees Mindset eek!

stormultt
I think they`d atleast pass number 2 since they are very technology advanced

Mindset
Panther God gets his powers stolen.

Then Doom gets a new panther skin rug for his throne room.

iceman24567
I can't argue with that sad

Warrior18
A single Doombot would suffice. erm

psycho gundam
stops hard at one.

UKR
Wakanda VS Asgard

Go watch "American History X".

Mindset
Originally posted by UKR
Wakanda VS Asgard

Go watch "American History X". So they can see the fat kid from Boy Meets World?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by UKR
Wakanda VS Asgard

Go watch "American History X". reported.

iceman24567
Originally posted by UKR
Wakanda VS Asgard

Go watch "American History X". Wow how racist can you be? thumb down

Trackz
lose at 3, they can take out latveria, black panther himself has taken on doom and single handedly destroyed all of the doombots across the country with an electric pulse, there isn't a chance that latveria could deal with the entire wakandan army by himself.

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
lose at 3, they can take out latveria, black panther himself has taken on doom and single handedly destroyed all of the doombots across the country with an electric pulse, there isn't a chance that latveria could deal with the entire wakandan army by himself. If Doom is prepared, yea he could, w/o much effort in fact.

BP has taken on Doom and lost.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
If Doom is prepared, yea he could, w/o much effort in fact.

BP has taken on Doom and lost. he did fine, considering he had storm at his back, they would've won...BPs preparation has shown itself to be just as good as dooms..

Mindset
Except it's not...

Doom would have Doombots, Mindless Ones, w/e the **** those things were in Mighty Avengers.

The reason Doom doesn't use the people of Latveria to fight his wars is because he doesn't need them to.

Trackz
Except it's not...

Doom would have Doombots, Mindless Ones, w/e the **** those things were in Mighty Avengers.

The reason Doom doesn't use the people of Latveria to fight his wars is because he doesn't need them to. heck dooms personal body guards were posing a problem for doom, and BP regularly beats them, the only reason Doom was able to lay a hand on him during their fight was because BP had assumed that doom needed power to run his suit.

Mindset
heck dooms personal body guards were posing a problem for doom, and BP regularly beats them, the only reason Doom was able to lay a hand on him during their fight was because BP had assumed that doom needed power to run his suit. And it was probably one of Doom's lowest showings.

Doom would own BP 1v1, you know this to be true.

Trackz
And it was probably one of Doom's lowest showings.

Doom would own BP 1v1, you know this to be true. this isnt 1v1, and maybe he couldnt beat him, but he could give him a fight and win 4 out of 10 maybe.

Mindset
this isnt 1v1, and maybe he couldnt beat him, but he could give him a fight and win 4 out of 10 maybe. Yes, I realize this isn't 1v1, what does that have to do with my response to your post that was talking about a 1v1 situation?

I already gave my opinion on an invasion.

Trackz
Yes, I realize this isn't 1v1, what does that have to do with my response to your post that was talking about a 1v1 situation?

I already gave my opinion on an invasion. ..you said doom would own bp 1v1....which is why I responded that it wasn't a 1v1, BP's nation is just more powerful, like stated his two guards were giving doom a fight, and he has tech that was able to shut down all of the skrulls technology (although the skrulls were able to duplicate it)

Mindset
You were talking about a 1v1 fight they had, I was responding to that, my god Trackz, you have a bad memory.

Skrull tech isn't superior to Doom tech, and Doom isn't using skrull tech, so that hardly matters.

Doom will be using both magic and tech in this fight. BP nation isn't stronger than a prepared Doom.

Trackz
You were talking about a 1v1 fight they had, I was responding to that, my god Trackz, do you read these posts? yes I said bp himself was able to take on dr.doom, because you or someone said dr. doom would be able to single handedly take out wakanda. you then said that dr. doom would beat him in a 1v1 fight, but my point wasn't that BP could beat dr. doom, but that if BP can challenge dr. doom and take out his entire countries power, then with his nation at his back they would demolish latveria

and no where in the opening post does it state that the other countries get prep time, dr.doom invited BP to his nation and yet he was still on the verge of losing to storm and BP.

Mindset
I wasn't aware Wakanda had one sided prep in this fight.

kgkg
Does anyone know what happened to Lucia von Bardas

Trackz
wait, is the OP stating that Wakandas defense is full- on, or that of the countries being attacked?

Mindset
I assume it's the defense of the other nations, since Wakanda is the invaders.

Trackz
I assume it's the defense of the other nations, since Wakanda is the invaders. well it doesnt state that wakanda is invading

Mindset
True, I guess the other nations would be the invaders.

Which means they would still have prep.

Trackz
well we've had both scenarios, when Dr. DOom invaded wakanda to steal vibranium, BLack Panther defeated him and he was chased out of the country. when dr. doom invited BP and Storm over to discuss the state of th eworldhe ended up shutting down power over all of latveria making it a two on one fight Dr. DOom would've lost (I admit BP wouldve needed storm for that though), frankly the only time Dr. DOom won was in this most recent series where he blindsighted BP and it took not only dr.doom but a army of doombots (I'm pretty sure alone BP and his body guards took out the first wave and then his body guards were able to take on doom) and this is the wrier forgetting that BP couldve emitted an electromagnetic pulse from his ship in which all of the doombots wouldve been made useless.

Mindset
This is a forum fight, Doom is not going to lose because of some PIS.

He will have both magic and tech.

Obviously Doom has beaten Wakanda before since he has taken over the world.

Trackz
This is a forum fight, Doom is not going to lose because of some PIS.

He will have both magic and tech.

Obviously Doom has beaten Wakanda before since he has taken over the world. and that isn't pis for wakanda? doom has faced off againgst the nation once and lost, has faced off against the king and queen once and was on the verge of losing ,his only way to beat BP was sneak attacking him and sending and bringing and entire army of doombots against him. WHile I dont think latveria could pose a real threat to Wakanda, T'Challa has stated if war should come between their nations they would win but europe would be completely destroyed.

Mindset
WHile I dont think latveria could pose a real threat to Wakanda, Well good to know, no reason trying to debate with you

I pretend to be the fanboy that you actually are erm

Superherovandal
Honestly BP can't hold much to Dr. Doom if they are both prepped out. Of course Hudlin is gonna have BP treating Doom like crap in BP's book...Hudlin has a hard on for BP and he makes all white people inferior in that book. But honestly BP has as much of a shot of beating doom as Batman would which isn't too much.

occultdestroyer
Latveria totally winzorz

and Doom's willpower is second to none.

flasher1

Trackz
Well good to know, no reason trying to debate with you

I pretend to be the fanboy that you actually are erm ..you havent given much evidence to support latveria would win...other than dr.doom is powerful, and BP has taken on doom with some help.

Mindset
..you havent given much evidence to support latveria would win...other than dr.doom is powerful, and BP has taken on doom with some help. You didn't see where I said he has taken over the world?

That should be enough evidence right there.

Also:

You think Doom wouldn't even be a threat, which imo makes w/e you say null erm

AlmightyKfish
Yeah Latveria kills them.

Those Hudlin stories were full of PIS. I mean, one Doombot owned Storm and the X-men. YEt BP owns all of them at once with something that you'd think Doom, like one of the smartest guys on Earth, would think to protect his robots with.

But anyway, how Latveria win?-

Armies of robots and demons wreck Wakanda's armies.
Doom flies to the capital, kills BP and Storm then nukes the place.

Bye Bye Wakanda.

GalacticStorm

Then Doom gets a new panther skin rug for his throne room.

The Panther God is near skyfather level. One of the most powerful of his pantheon:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bast.htm

Unless theres prep then Doom is not winning. Panther God takes out Doom and then backs Storm and Panther in taking out the rest of Dooms forces.

I say they lose at Atlantis, because Namors a powerhouse and Atlanteans all possess a degree of superhuman strength and durability to my knowledge. Couple that with their technology and all the support Namor could muster from sea creatures then they just beat Wakanda imo.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Yeah Latveria kills them.

Those Hudlin stories were full of PIS. I mean, one Doombot owned Storm and the X-men.

To be fair Storm then went on to own that Doombot and the X-men singlehandedly. erm

Mindset
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Panther God is near skyfather level. One of the most powerful of his pantheon:

Unless theres prep then Doom is not winning. Panther God takes out Doom and then backs Storm and Panther in taking out the rest of Dooms forces.

I say they lose at Atlantis, because Namors a powerhouse and Atlanteans all possess a degree of superhuman strength and durability to my knowledge. Couple that with their technology and all the support Namor could muster from sea creatures then they just beat Wakanda imo. I know who/what the Panther God is.

AlmightyKfish
To be fair Storm then went on to own that Doombot and the X-men singlehandedly. erm

Well, the point was just to show that the Doombots shouldn't have gone down as easily as Hudlin made them.

But, that Doombot was handled by the real doom even easier than Storm did.

Not sure how Doom did this but he owns the Doombot.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6452/fantasticfour25806pj8.jpg

But either way, the Doombots shouldn't have gone down the way Hudlin made them fail.

Mekrob
Doom has already defeated BP twice easily off the top of my head. Once under Hudlin iirc... and BP was upgraded... and got defeated in h2h... easily.

Meh. The last one was to show what I guess is supposed to be BP going out with style.

GalacticStorm
I know who/what the Panther God is.

With that in mind, your comment about Doom absorbing his powers when he has no prep is even more confusing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mekrob
Doom has already defeated BP twice easily off the top of my head. Once under Hudlin iirc... and BP was upgraded... and got defeated in h2h... easily.

Meh. The last one was to show what I guess is supposed to be BP going out with style.

Black Panther isnt fighting alone here. confused

GalacticStorm

But either way, the Doombots shouldn't have gone down the way Hudlin made them fail.

He is their creator so that probably explains the comparative ease.

Mindset
With that in mind, your comment about Doom absorbing his powers when he has no prep is even more confusing. Probably would be less confusing if you realized it was a joke.

GalacticStorm
Probably would be less confusing if you realized it was a joke.

A flat one at that, but point taken. wink

Mekrob
Black Panther isnt fighting alone here. confused Did you read last page?

Darth Martin
With Hudlin writing Panther could take over Earth.

On KMC, me thinks Panther stops at 1.

Trackz

I say they lose at Atlantis, because Namors a powerhouse and Atlanteans all possess a degree of superhuman strength and durability to my knowledge. Couple that with their technology and all the support Namor could muster from sea creatures then they just beat Wakanda imo. atlanteans did try and smuggle wakandan tech out of the country.... and BP has already developed a chemical with which to drain atlanteans of power back in the second world war (t'chaka used it to beat namor) I large bomb of this chemical would wipe out the entire atlantean army...

Draco69
Which Atlantis? There's DC and Marvel.....

UKR
asgardian history x

Mekrob
Originally posted by UKR
asgardian history x
http://neuroanthropology.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/shepard-fairey-barack-obama.jpg

Wei Phoenix

Then Doom gets a new panther skin rug for his throne room. Originally posted by Mindset
If Doom is prepared, yea he could, w/o much effort in fact.

BP has taken on Doom and lost.

stormultt
Originally posted by Draco69
Which Atlantis? There's DC and Marvel.....

This is all marvel

ExodusCloak
Well, the point was just to show that the Doombots shouldn't have gone down as easily as Hudlin made them.

That Doombot from UXM #145-147 was not a combat unit as well.

Stryder Hiryu
I know nothing about 3 and 4 but I dont see a problem with wakanda beating atlantis and latveria. In the past Wakanda was able to go to War with atlantis, lemuria ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(comics) ) while keeping the US Navy at bay,all this without completely revealing their full military capability to the world. Now if they are completely focusing on one nation at a time and not spliting their forces the other countries are in for a world of hurt

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Stryder Hiryu
I know nothing about 3 and 4 but I dont see a problem with wakanda beating atlantis and latveria. In the past Wakanda was able to go to War with atlantis, lemuria ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(comics) ) while keeping the US Navy at bay,all this without completely revealing their full military capability to the world. Now if they are completely focusing on one nation at a time and not spliting their forces the other countries are in for a world of hurt

Except the first contry would be Latveria, I don't see Wakanda defending against armies of demons and nuclear warheads. I mean, magic alone would cause trouble, but armies full of mystical demons would devastate Wakanda.
And Doom would have no remorse if he really wanted to take out Wakanda. His first move would probably be to go there himself and cripple T'Challa.

Stryder Hiryu
Except the first contry would be Latveria, I don't see Wakanda defending against armies of demons and nuclear warheads. I mean, magic alone would cause trouble, but armies full of mystical demons would devastate Wakanda.
And Doom would have no remorse if he really wanted to take out Wakanda. His first move would probably be to go there himself and cripple T'Challa.

Wakanda does have mystics at its disposal so again its not a one way street. one was even able to detect the shadow king

AlmightyKfish
Wakanda does have mystics at its disposal so again its not a one way street. one was even able to detect the shadow king

None of them of Doom's level though.

As Strange is depowered and crappy now, Doom is probably the top mystic on Earth. I doubt random no-name Wakanda mystics are even close to Doom's level.

Stryder Hiryu
None of them of Doom's level though.

As Strange is depowered and crappy now, Doom is probably the top mystic on Earth. I doubt random no-name Wakanda mystics are even close to Doom's level.

last time I checked brother voodoo was still based in wakanda (someone clear that up for me) so again its not nearly as easy for doom as you make it out to be

Mindset
last time I checked brother voodoo was still based in wakanda (someone clear that up for me) so again its not nearly as easy for doom as you make it out to be That was a skrull, who is now dead.

Doctor-Alvis
well we've had both scenarios, when Dr. DOom invaded wakanda to steal vibranium, BLack Panther defeated him and he was chased out of the country. when dr. doom invited BP and Storm over to discuss the state of th eworldhe ended up shutting down power over all of latveria making it a two on one fight Dr. DOom would've lost (I admit BP wouldve needed storm for that though), frankly the only time Dr. DOom won was in this most recent series where he blindsighted BP and it took not only dr.doom but a army of doombots (I'm pretty sure alone BP and his body guards took out the first wave and then his body guards were able to take on doom) and this is the wrier forgetting that BP couldve emitted an electromagnetic pulse from his ship in which all of the doombots wouldve been made useless.
I think the writer forgot that emps shutting off Doom bots is stupid. Why not shield your robots from something their own components undoubtedly released massive quantities of? As far as I know, a Doombot (depending on what minute of the day it is) made it through the Secret Wars. That's Tonka tough.

Probably some TCP/IP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.