V vs. rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
the blade slinging revolutionary vs. the criminal killing ink blot.

KingD19
Didn't V launch those security dudes from one end of the alley to the other? He's pretty effin strong.

omgchos
and so's rorschach that fool took down a dude 3 times his size with ease and he can take one hell of a beating

KingD19
I wasn't talking against Rorscharch at all, I was just trying to remember if that's what V did or not.

Both of these guys are bruisers who can take waaaay more than anyone should be able to, and can bring the pain just as much as they can take it.

I guess it comes down to determination and fighting ability. I'll give V the win after a long and hard fight.

omgchos
id agree to some extent and yes v throws around alot of weight but i still think rorshcah has a chance simply due to durabilty and dexterity

KingD19
Rorscharch can take a beating like Marv and keep coming. But V did survive a fire that he was in the center of. Plus he was injected with that crazy chemical that did stuff to him.

Placidity
Didn't V get shot like crazy at the end, but was still standing and took out all the doods?

KingD19
I think so.

dadudemon
This is by far and away a poor match-up.

Let me know when Rorschach can take a bullet.

V has got him beat in every category including intelligence.

It would be like a grown man fighting an angry toddler.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Placidity
Didn't V get shot like crazy at the end, but was still standing and took out all the doods?

He was wearing a metal plate in that part.

Placidity
^ But they must've went threw. Where else did he get his wounds?

Utrigita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLqEWDo1VQk 3:41 the armor is pretty messed up.

Darth Exodus
That's what you get for trying to copy Clint Eastwood. smile

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is by far and away a poor match-up.

Let me know when Rorschach can take a bullet.

V has got him beat in every category including intelligence.

It would be like a grown man fighting an angry toddler. Rorschach is an excellent detective.

celestialdemon
V wins this. A more interesting fight would be V vs. Ozymandias, I think.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by celestialdemon
V wins this. A more interesting fight would be V vs. Ozymandias, I think. No, that'd be just like this fight, except the other way around. V's skills have nothing on Veidt.

V wins this one, probably. He took all those bullets, and even on the verge of death killed all of the soldiers around him in seconds. He can't catch a bullet, though.

Darth Martin
V>Rorshach in every area. Ozymandias would be a better match for V.

Toku King
Originally posted by Placidity

He had armor on, though.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Toku King
He had armor on, though. Most of the bullets still went through and he was only armored up in the chest area.

omgchos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
V wins this. A more interesting fight would be V vs. Ozymandias, I think. lol thats actually a great idea i was actually going for the crazy homicidal masked heroes angle but ur right that would be a much more interesting fight

Mairuzu
ozy would tear v up imo

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mairuzu
ozy would tear v up imo Nope, V's atleast on par with him as far as speed and alot more durable.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Nope, V's atleast on par with him as far as speed and alot more durable. Not to mention better at fighting, and smarter.

I would say that he is faster...much faster.

He WOULD lose to Veidt, but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as Owl and Rorschach.

Darth Martin
We didn't see anything from V to suggest he's a better martial artist than Ozy. He's definately better with knives.

omgchos
We saw plenty telling us V knew plenty of martial arts. Being good with knives goes hand in hand with being a martial artist. Its all about form.

KingD19
Check this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEIwEc1dxY&feature=related

And V did take all those guards out in less time than it took to reload a pistol. Plus just about every bullet went clean through that plate armor, and it was bloodied up pretty nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.