Inuyasha Vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
InuyashaE0vv25vLm7k&hlAlucardqMTIny2Sc8E&hl

KingD19
Alucard stomps.

Symmetric Chaos
Alucard peels Inuyasha's face off and feeds it to him while symbolically raping him with the Tetsaiga.

Then the fight starts.

KingD19
Full demon Inuyasha would get molested by Alucard with all of his seals in place.

TricksterPriest
Seems Cromwell is getting a new "friend". evil face Or should I say, *****?

Cromwell is the fanon name for Alucard's black dog familiar.

Endless Mike
Inuyasha really has no way to hurt him

danteiscool
This fight was over the second it started. Alucard wins.

six6six
alucard

LDHZenkai
Inuyashas Black tessaiga can send Alucard to hell. He's also much much stronger than alucard and very fast.

niduin
honestly alucard doesnt have manyfeats of his power so its hard to say that he is stronger than inuyasha, but he defnatly cant die by his hands, alucard is invincible

leonheartmm
alucard is nowhere NEAR as strong as inuyasha. inuyasha rips him a million new ones.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Alucard peels Inuyasha's face off and feeds it to him while symbolically raping him with the Tetsaiga.

Then the fight starts.
Alucard's greatest feat of strenght is waht? Ripping a person in half? Inuyasha can lift 2 ton boulders with one arm with no effort. He has "herculean" strength. Alucard gets close and gets his head ripped off by the much stronger and durable opponent.

ThunderGodEneru
Didn't Alucard rip a tank in half?

dadudemon
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Didn't Alucard rip a tank in half?

I'm reading the entire Manga series now. I'll be done in a couple of days, at the most. I started with Volume 1 yesterday and I'm on Volume 3 today...almost done.

From what I've seen, so far, Alucard is ridiculously fast and powerful, but I am unsure if he is stronger or faster than Inuyasha...I'll wait until he fights a powerful vampire before concluding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.