Stories that you'd like animated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
i said animated as overall it is cheaper than live action movies and there is more orginality to it.

i would wanna see Kingdom come,WW3 planet hulk/WWH & civil war.

anyone else hope that DC/marvel get making??

Kovacs86
Knightfall and The Dark Knight Returns would be incredible.

H. S. 6
I've always wanted to see a Civil War movie, and the only way possible would be an animated film, for obvious reasons.

Placidity
Animated, as in CGI?

Hell yea, I would like all of them animated. You only have to watch a few Marvel video game (or from any game really) cinematics to imagine how hard they would rock.

For example this kickass scene from Legends II

F3pJgc3nfVY

ankur29
yh the 3d scenes form ultimate alliance looked really good aswell, animated films woudl avoid licensing porblems

SnakeEyes
I've yet to see a quality animated feature based on a Marvel property. They dumb them down/tone down any violence, grittiness, etc. Now, if they were to make a faithful animated adaption with GOOD animation then yeah I'd be all for it, but unfortunately, they haven't yet and I don't see them doing it anytime soon.

Placidity
^ Yeah, that's a good point about violence. Anything from marvel lacks realistic violence. Xmen Origins is supposedly darker, but we'll see...

Just on a side note, Wolverine in the cartoons is funny, I'm yet to see him stab or slice anyone, its ridiculous.

Hulk vs Wolverine is an exception though, that was pretty good.

Menetnashté
Maximum Carnage good and violent.

PRAYERRUN
Of course, the Marvel vs DC story would be cool...except I'd want them too lengthen the actual fights.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Knightfall and The Dark Knight Returns would be incredible.

yes it would

Originally posted by H. S. 6
I've always wanted to see a Civil War movie, and the only way possible would be an animated film, for obvious reasons.

it would rock

Toku King
Underdog.

The Nuul
Authority.

Part 1. Ending of SW and start of the Authority.
Part 2. Flash backs leading up and start of rev arc.
part 3. Middle to end of rev arc.

super pr*xy
kingdom come and civil war..

Darth Jello
Born Again. But in a way, I'd like to see that live action. That's the one Frank Miller story where parts, specifically the ending confrontation with Nuke seem more like Alan Moore's work.

Raoul
Death of Superman and the Return of Superman. Not Superman Doomsday, a proper, modernised Death of Superman.

Our Worlds at War.

Sinestro Corps War.

Some of the best X-Men stories were already done incredibly well by the TAS in the 90s. I wouldnt mind seeing a Whedon or Morrison influenced X-Story though.

COIE or Infinite Crisis.

The Zoom arc from when Johns was writing Flash.

Some decent Avengers. No, not New or Mighty Avengers, the proper, REAL Avengers. The classic ones.

Annihilation.

Stryder Hiryu
I see no one has brought up enemy of the state, the budget would be insane for a live action movie so I'd settle for cgi or really good anime style

Darth Jello
For anyone who says Dark Knight Returns, wouldn't you rather have that be the basis for the next Nolan film?

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Born Again. But in a way, I'd like to see that live action. That's the one Frank Miller story where parts, specifically the ending confrontation with Nuke seem more like Alan Moore's work.

Yeah... it's an absolute masterpiece. Miller's best by a long way (though I like DKR/ Year One a lot, too, as well as Miller's earlier Daredevil work). It's also probably my favourite Daredevil run.
As for DKR, I certainly wouldn't want it to be Nolan's next film, but maybe in 10-20 years time, I'd love to see one, maybe with Nolan returning, possibly with Christian Bale again...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Placidity
Animated, as in CGI?

Hell yea, I would like all of them animated. You only have to watch a few Marvel video game (or from any game really) cinematics to imagine how hard they would rock.

For example this kickass scene from Legends II

F3pJgc3nfVY

yeah man, why cant they hire those mother****ers to make an x-men movie. Just give something to the fans PLEASE!!! for once...,just once, wouldya pretty please? Oh, wait, you're going to make another x-men movie instead and make the xmen even younger, ok...,Year one......FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU******KKKKKKKK YOU MARVEL

Stryder Hiryu
^^ blame fox

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
Death of Superman and the Return of Superman. Not Superman Doomsday, a proper, modernised Death of Superman.

Our Worlds at War.

Sinestro Corps War.

Some of the best X-Men stories were already done incredibly well by the TAS in the 90s. I wouldnt mind seeing a Whedon or Morrison influenced X-Story though.

COIE or Infinite Crisis.

The Zoom arc from when Johns was writing Flash.

Some decent Avengers. No, not New or Mighty Avengers, the proper, REAL Avengers. The classic ones.

Annihilation.

good choices

also Batman: A Death in the Family and marve graphic novel: The Death of Captain Marvel, The Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet saga as well

Nihilist
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good choices

also Batman: A Death in the Family and marve graphic novel: The Death of Captain Marvel, The Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet saga as well Good one Brucethumb up
The Infinty series is a great choice, i would like to see secret wars or Annihilation made.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Raoul
COIE

That would be even more incomprehensible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.