Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson) vs Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Who wins?

rotiart
Extremis iron man had access to all his suits at once. Is that the case here?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by rotiart
Extremis iron man had access to all his suits at once. Is that the case here?

No. No extra suits.

OneDumbG0
Eric Masterson was a great character, but he's outclassed here.

Extremis Ironman 8/10.

Wild Shadow
naw if eric can get a high energy blast hit ironman and electrical him ala thor he has a chance to beat him same wa as thor did.

rotiart
Whenever I think of Thor... It's
Thor then brb then clor then thunderstrike 2099

Eric seemed like an idiot with the hammer... And honestly I'd give iron man the edge here... His best suit would give him 6 outta ten at least

golem370
One fight between Thor and Iron Man had Thor hit him with lighting and all it did was boost the power of Iron Man's suit giving him a strength increase and he start getting the better of Thor

DarkOdin
Originally posted by golem370
One fight between Thor and Iron Man had Thor hit him with lighting and all it did was boost the power of Iron Man's suit giving him a strength increase and he start getting the better of Thor

What fight was this and what armor was he using.

golem370
It was a few years ago with the red and gold suit Avengers # 220

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Avengers20220.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Eric Masterson was a great character, but he's outclassed here.

Extremis Ironman 8/10.

Wei Phoenix
It was a few years ago with the red and gold suit Avengers # 220

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Avengers20220.jpg

That couldn't have been a few years ago with the price saying its 60 cents.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That couldn't have been a few years ago with the price saying its 60 cents.
Right.

Try June, 1982...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus
Right.

Try June, 1982...

I wasn't even born back then so how can that be a few years ago? Sometimes I don't think Golem has a clue of what he's talking about.

Enyalus
I wasn't even born back then so how can that be a few years ago? Sometimes I don't think Golem has a clue of what he's talking about.
Golem can time travel.

That's the only rational explanation. Also, the least complicated one...obviously. Occam's Razor.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
Golem can time travel.

That's the only rational explanation. Also, the least complicated one...obviously. Occam's Razor.

which is?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
which is?
An obsolete medieval philosophic idea.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
naw if eric can get a high energy blast hit ironman and electrical him ala thor he has a chance to beat him same wa as thor did.

Thunderstrike didn't have a hammer, he had an enchanted mace which (ironically) could NOT call down Thunder. He tried to vs. Bloodaxe and it didn't work. Hell, the mace couldn't do 99% of the things mjolnir can.

It DID fire concussive force blasts, but I don't see those taking out Iron man.

Classic Tony might have a problem, but current would murder him, period. Thunderstrike was like...thor lite.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Thunderstrike didn't have a hammer, he had an enchanted mace which (ironically) could NOT call down Thunder. He tried to vs. Bloodaxe and it didn't work. Hell, the mace couldn't do 99% of the things mjolnir can.

It DID fire concussive force blasts, but I don't see those taking out Iron man.

Classic Tony might have a problem, but current would murder him, period. Thunderstrike was like...thor lite.

his mace couldnt call down lightning but it could gather from the earth and project it to his enemies the way he did it to she hulk.. so he could shock his suit from the ground up instead of from the sky like thor

darthgoober
At his best Eric could take him. At anything less he'd probably go down because 90% of the time the boy could screw up a cup of instant coffee...

Mindset
What about koolaid?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
What about koolaid?
I don't know if I'd go that far. I mean he DID get drinks for his kid when he'd come to visit...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
What about koolaid?

It's Kool-Aid.

golem370
It should matter how old the comic book is because if it work back then with that level of iron Man tech it should work with current more advanced iron man tech.

golem370

I think your to young to make an opinion on what I say so keep your opinions of me to yourself.

Wei Phoenix
I think your to young to make an opinion on what I say so keep your opinions of me to yourself.

Do you even know how old I am? There is no age requirement for placing an opinion. You're also wrong, if something worked on someone in the 80s then its not guaranteed to work on them now especially when both of them were weaker than they are now. Thing is you said it happened a few years ago when it obviously didn't.

golem370
Just keep your opinion of me to yourself I am a nice guy I don't judge anybody on here and you shouldn't either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.