God Kefka vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/7/7e/Dissidia_Kefka_Pallazzo_ex.png

VS

http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/706/706194/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060509115842692_640w.jpg

The god of magic vs OoT Link with all his items, not including the full triforce. Who takes it?

ScreamPaste
Facist, this is like the MILLIONTH thread you've made against Link, this is seriously gettign illogical.

I'll debate this thread anyway just because it's obvious we've gotten under your skin.

ScreamPaste
Alright, first, let's see any evidence Kefka can dodge a light arrow.

Voyeur
meh, who cares anymore. Spite, spite spite and more bull shit.

*yawns and stretch*

it's okay if Link beat some other characters. I think he personally already lost to Kain in another thread and with out the Triforce would loose to Pyron.

The fact you keep making these by the way already shows we have some sort of victory over you and you must continue to feel this urge to try and knock us down from our past victories, when to me I really could care less since I just do this for fun and to kill time.

It's cool though to know we annoyed you so much, you're lucky I wasn't even trolling at any point or this own personal feat would be even more amusing.

Lets do some other cool characters, I'm already psyched if I need to back up Isaac.

aka **** Link I'm sick of him and his over powered ass.
You guys want to know how to beat Link? GIMP his recovery!
he MUST recover but he can't.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Voyeur
meh, who cares anymore.

You guys want to know how to beat Link? GIMP his recovery!
he MUST recover but he can't.

Lol, smashbros.

Phanteros
this thread is so trollmazing that i'm recommending it to peach to praise it.

ScreamPaste
The best part? If anyone so much as thinks Link can win any thread Facist already has them on ignore so this thread is pointless for him! laughing

Gumachi
Only two people I know are the only ones defending Link.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The best part? If anyone so much as thinks Link can win any thread Facist already has them on ignore so this thread is pointless for him! laughing hmmm. he didn't think this out thoroughly enough.

Phanteros
this thread is full lolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.