Isaac (Golden Sun) vs Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
See topic. Isaac from the golden sun games vs Cloud from FF7 at their peaks.

Debate.

CosmicComet
I have no idea who Isaac is. Some background/feats please?

CosmicComet
Also where do I click to set up an avatar? Seriously.

Voyeur
VMFb4Yr-bpE

Game. Isaac honestly wins this, I don't even really feel like pulling up feats and powers and all that.

I like Golden sun and Lost Ages actually for a change of my rather disdain to turn based RPGs. So, I know what goes down.

CosmicComet
Looks more destructive than Bahamut Zero even.

And woot I can rep Captain Marvel now.

KingD19
That attack destroyed like half of the world before it hit their enemies, who were a few feet away, lol.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
That attack destroyed like half of the world before it hit their enemies, who were a few feet away, lol.

That is actually very true and very funny.

Voyeur
obvious game mechanics are obvious.

You gotta open your narrow minds and see beyond that.

If this move was used and directed just at Cloud, .... thank you.

Honestly, after seeing how half the people drive around here and some one getting me my chinese food, the world is severely lacking in common sense.

Terryc250
Umm, now actually show real feats that aren't just gameplay summons?

And Bahamut Retsu from FF7:CC looks far more powerful then that

QYolvQn8rXg

Voyeur
"you show feats"

that's all I ever see.

you show feats.

all cloud has shown is his Omnislash that some reason defeats Sephiroth due to PIS and says "Shut up" a lot.

I like when obvious things, aren't obvious.

It makes you strangely happy and sad to know common sense.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Terryc250
Umm, now actually show real feats that aren't just gameplay summons?

And Bahamut Retsu from FF7:CC looks far more powerful then that

QYolvQn8rXg

CC feats means nothing here.

Originally posted by Voyeur
"you show feats"

that's all I ever see.

you show feats.

all cloud has shown is his Omnislash that some reason defeats Sephiroth due to PIS and says "Shut up" a lot.

I like when obvious things, aren't obvious.

It makes you strangely happy and sad to know common sense.

That is what you are supposed to see. Feats help you gauge a characters abilities and stuff.

Voyeur
have you honestly seen any of my other posts Wei? lol -.-

You'd know why I am tired of showing and proving shit. When others never do and their all mighty debating skills are

"(X) character stomps (Y) character. (Z)!!"

Wei Phoenix
have you honestly seen any of my other posts Wei? lol -.-

You'd know why I am tired of showing and proving shit. When others never do and their all mighty debating skills are

"(X) character stomps (Y) character. (Z)!!"

Well I've shown things on Nightmare and everytime I debate when asked. Saying that you are tired of proving shit is saying that you are tired of debating.

fascistcrusader
Cloud via speedblitz and far greater strength.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well I've shown things on Nightmare and everytime I debate when asked. Saying that you are tired of proving shit is saying that you are tired of debating.
lol obvious understatement there.

And I don't post videos and say "lol mai charakterz does that =D" unlike some people. ...

I'll show what Isaac can do some other time, feats etc. and just bone with physics and science and common sense, math and all that shit like in other posts concerning Link.
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Cloud via speedblitz and far greater strength.
haha proof of like 91% of the people's mental capacity on here and their way of debating.

ScreamPaste
Isaac would TK the shit out of Cloud, what speed blitz?

^Really robs me of any sense of victory. laughing

KingD19
FLAME ETHER!!!!!!

End of story.

Terryc250
Show me Isaacs TK outside of gameplay?

Cloud casually cuts apart skyscrapers, dodges and deflects bullets like nothing, and has Omnislash.

If gameplay spells are allowed then Cloud uses Timestop, summons Knights of the round, and mimic-spams 100 Omnislashes.

XanatosForever

Cloud casually cuts apart skyscrapers, dodges and deflects bullets like nothing, and has Omnislash.

If gameplay spells are allowed then Cloud uses Timestop, summons Knights of the round, and mimic-spams 100 Omnislashes.

The bold is fail. You're trying to use AC again, Terry. It's not allowed in the debate.

Everything else is valid for debate.

Terryc250
Umm, no the bold is not fail. Cloud cut huge columns of buildings easier then a hot knife through butter. Fights Loz at the same time deflecting/dodging bullets from Yazoo.

So you're the one who is fail.

XanatosForever
Umm, no the bold is not fail. Cloud cut huge columns of buildings easier then a hot knife through butter. Fights Loz at the same time deflecting/dodging bullets from Yazoo.

So you're the one who is fail.

You can show me Cloud cutting buildings in Final Fantasy 7?

Keep in mind, I'm asking about Final Fantasy 7, not Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children.

Final Fantasy 7, the video game that establishes it as legal for this forum, and not Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, the movie that is clearly not a video game, and thus illegal for reference in debates.

If you can show me that, then I'll concede.

Voyeur

You want Isaac to become a real person in our world and show you or what? Where else would Isaac exist to show you what he can do, short of gameplay?

think....before you speak....

oh and I know, you want cutscenes right?
Cutscenes are God and 100% proof. So all debates via Terry become, cutscene vs cutscene. Because the characters doing what they do in the game, just doesn't cut it. Game play? game mechanics, Terry's like GTFO with that shit and give me the hard core cut scenes man. Can't argue with that.

ScreamPaste
Actually, Isaac does have cutscenes, hah. Voy, go find one cause you remember the games better than me, I'm gonna look for a scan of the OoT guide/manual.

Wei Phoenix
You want Isaac to become a real person in our world and show you or what? Where else would Isaac exist to show you what he can do, short of gameplay?

Cutscenes are God and 100% proof. So all debates via Terry become, cutscene vs cutscene. Because the characters doing what they do in the game, just doesn't cut it. Game play? game mechanics, Terry's like GTFO with that shit and give me the hard core cut scenes man. Can't argue with that.

I actually agree here. He is on a GBA game, so cut him some slack people. He can use final judgment as long as he has 4 earth Djinns on standby and seeing as he is an earth elemental that should come standard for him. Actually he would probably have more than 4. His Psynergy is the only thing keeping Cloud destroying him. I'm still undecided.

ScreamPaste
Imho, if Isaac levitates Cloud, Cloud's boned, he has no way to force himself back to the ground or force Isaac to put him down.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Imho, if Isaac levitates Cloud, Cloud's boned, he has no way to force himself back to the ground or force Isaac to put him down.

Well he does have Grab.

Terryc250

Are you stupid? By gameplay obviously I mean gameplay mechanics, like a battle? Where its all player chosen. Show me him TK'ing someone in the PLOT. Use your brain.

It doesn't have to be cutscenes, just provide me evidence that he can TK people in the story, and its not just a random spell you pickup.

You don't need a "cutscene" to give proof that its a characters ability. For exaample FF6 for super nintendo, Terra's ability to become Esper as opposed to "Fire2" magic spell. Her Esper ability is a plot ability as opposed to Fire2 which is completely gameplay.

XanatosForever
Are you stupid? By gameplay obviously I mean gameplay mechanics, like a battle? Where its all player chosen. Show me him TK'ing someone in the PLOT. Use your brain.

It doesn't have to be cutscenes, just provide me evidence that he can TK people in the story, and its not just a random spell you pickup.

You don't need a "cutscene" to give proof that its a characters ability. For exaample FF6 for super nintendo, Terra's ability to become Esper as opposed to "Fire2" magic spell. Her Esper ability is a plot ability as opposed to Fire2 which is completely gameplay.

Okay, then show plotwise where Cloud can cut skyscrapers. Again, keeping in time with the game, not the movie.

Just in case you had missed my earlier post.

Wei Phoenix

He uses Psynergy all the time outside of battling to move and grab stuff. Everyone in that world who has it does.

The REAL WeeGee
Isaac wins since Psyenergy CAN NOT be seen by people who are not Adepts, and Isaac can see Cloud's magic, so Cloud is at a disavantage, plus Psyenergy is MUCH stronger, and Isaac has SOME of the Mars Star's Power, here are their States against each other

Isaac vs Cloud
Psyenergy > Magic
Mars Star > whatever Cloud has
Isaac's Strength < Cloud's Strength
Isaac's Speed = Cloud's Speed
Sol Blade > Cloud's Sword
Djinni > Cloud's pet thingy
Djinni Summons >>>>>>>> ALL of Cloud's Summons
Isaac's Popularity < Cloud's Popularity
Isaac's Allies > Cloud's Allies
Alex = Sephiroth
Isaac's Theme = Cloud's Theme

Wei Phoenix
Isaac is the Venus Star actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.