Shao Khan vs Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who would win in a fight Shao khan from Mortal Kombat or Nightmare from Soul Calibur?U decide wink

King-Fingolfin
Lol.

Nightmare stomps.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, didn't nightmare cause a bunch of destruction with just a sword clash?

For the record, MK>SC.

figuetony
It would be a long battle but Shao Khan would prevail

Ridley_Prime
Nightmare's Soul Edge breaks Shao Khan's hammer to pieces.

figuetony
Wow its one sided, thought there would be more khan support. sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yeah, didn't nightmare cause a bunch of destruction with just a sword clash?

For the record, MK>SC.

MK will never be better than SC.

ScreamPaste
Lies, MK trilogy was awesomez.

figuetony
They are even.

Ridley_Prime
I don't know about even, but I do like both series a lot. Nightmare wins this fight regardless. Onaga > Shao Kahn as a Mortal Kombat villain anyway. The part where the Dragon King picks up Kahn and flies off with him is probably the best part of the Armageddon intro. laughing out loud

figuetony
Yea.Where did he take him?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I don't know about even, but I do like both series a lot. Nightmare wins this fight regardless. Onaga > Shao Kahn as a Mortal Kombat villain anyway. The part where the Dragon King picks up Kahn and flies off with him is probably the best part of the Armageddon intro. laughing out loud
Lies, Zombie Kang was win.

Voyeur
You have my support figuetony.

I don't see what Nightmare, a mere man vexed by a curse after fighting in wars has against the all mighty and powerful Emperor of Outworld.

He rules it.

That means everyone under him fears him and lives under his rule for a reason, he is obviously strong, powerful and so on.

Besides, Nightmare only gets really godly strength after he relies on that of the Soul Edge complete. Where as Shao Khan is all him. Who needs a hammer with sheer strength alone.

figuetony
Originally posted by Voyeur

I don't see what Nightmare, a mere man vexed by a curse after fighting in wars has against the all mighty and powerful Emperor of Outworld.

He rules it.

That means everyone under him fears him and lives under his rule for a reason, he is obviously strong, powerful and so on.

Besides, Nightmare only gets really godly strength after he relies on that of the Soul Edge complete. Where as Shao Khan is all him. Who needs a hammer with sheer strength alone.
QFT eek! finally someone who agrees with me

Wei Phoenix

He rules it.

Fail. Nightmare is not a human first of all.

Second of all, Nightmare would own the MKU with ease.

You claim that Shao Kahn is mighty and powerful, but would you mind showing me some actual feats of his said power?

Nightmare was a beast in SC III without a complete SE. What sheer strength feats does SK have?

Voyeur
like do I really need to? it's obvious you're to young to of even played the good and golden years of Mortal Kombat already.

This is a waist of time for me.

and Nightmare wouldn't probably own 64% of the Mortal Kombat Universe. I mean, half of them are demi gods and control retarded things, from telekinetics, to instant freeze cast weather, teleportation, invisibility, armor-flesh-muscle searing acid and so much more.

Stick to your modern day games. But I really don't want to pull out "feats" everyone really should see the obvious.

figuetony
He beat Onaga oh u just got burned evil face

Wei Phoenix
like do I really need to? it's obvious you're to young to of even played the good and golden years of Mortal Kombat already.

This is a waist of time for me.

and Nightmare wouldn't probably own 64% of the Mortal Kombat Universe. I mean, half of them are demi gods and control retarded things, from telekinetics, to instant freeze cast weather, teleportation, invisibility, armor-flesh-muscle searing acid and so much more.

Stick to your modern day games. But I really don't want to pull out "feats" everyone really should see the obvious.

I'm 21 and still remember the blood cheat for the genesis MK game. no expression

All I heard you say is that you can't supply feats that don't exist. Besides ruling his realm what has he done? What strength feats does he have besides getting owned by Shang and Quan and Kang?

figuetony
He replaced Onaga as supreme ruler of outerworld.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by figuetony
He replaced Onaga as supreme ruler of outerworld.

And? What else? What strength feats does he have, how about speed, durability? He lost to Shang and Quan who are obviously above Onaga if Kahn can easily beat him.

figuetony
He conquered countless realms.Besides the khan Quan and Shang defeated was Khan's clone.Onaga would pimp slap nightmare to death.

Voyeur
I dgaf. And if you're 21 I feel like you shouldn't be giving fan boy head to Nightmare.

he's cool & all, and by the way for being twenty one you misread what I typed earlier about Nightmare because you felt the need to point out he's not human, when I pointed that out myself in all out context.

I could waste time with a pointless character, getting his feats of strength and moves from the games and so on, etc. And he was defeated in a devious plot in Deception, but there are 2 versions of that where he actually didn't get killed.

Besides, if you state what you do you know what he has done and has more titles. What has nightmare done? like, who the hell is nightmare, he's some random guy with a cool voice who swings a giant ass sword and was one of the main villains in the first Soul Caliber and then....what....everything you do in Soul Caliber games is actually fighting game play. And only SC II was good game play/mechanics.

PIS like, I'm sure w/e they show Nightmare doing someone else does the same thing half the time. So, yeah, but honestly come on. Nightmare has never been an Emperor and demi god, or can shape shift, and control souls and take on other men capable of above and beyond abilities. No one really in the SC universe can even come close to MK characters to be honest.

Soul Caliber is more realistic with actual weapons and sword play, and sure they're strong and fast, but not many have as much back story and feats under their belt, along with powers and moves as MK. Due to Time and Titles. So, it's really going to be boring to continue but have fun.

My opinion is that Shao Kahn would win. I don't care enough to give actual proof, some one else can who loves MK that much.

figuetony
Nice Voyeur.Everyone knows no 1 can beat Khan except M.Bison,Onaga,Jinpachi and Orochi.

Wei Phoenix
You are telling me that he conquered countless featless realms. They also never said how SK overthrew Onaga. Seeing as Onaga still lived and was only sealed away evidence suggests that he used sorcery or something to get rid of him and not pure strength or fighting ability.

Onaga vs Nightmare is a different debate all together.

Point is that him conquering realms means nothing unless the realms have at least some credit to them or they at least show us how he did it.

Him at 3:03 is more power output than we have seen Kahn ever muster.

NHmd1LyKfXY

Voyeur
well haha I wouldn't say that. I'm sure if you'd like to put Shao Khan against some of the other characters that have been discussed on here he will get defeated, by Kain or Kratos, Link, Sephiroth, Dante and so forth.

But you did a good job in getting a fair fight set up.

Some one could try to really like prove Nightmares feats and all, that I'm sure though Talim was shown doing. I wasn't trying to gain or prove anything, I'm just like...indifferent about this to be honest. So yeah, have fun.

figuetony
Im thinking about Akuma vs Ogre/True Ogre next.Do u think thats even?

Voyeur
you already got 2 Threads closed, I think you should just let this one go for a while....kek...

Oh btw, anything Shao Kahn can do, be it moves in the game, spells he's used via PIS, so on and so forth would be fair game. He doesn't really have to into a physical combat against Nightmare. Things are restricted to Game Mechanics.

figuetony
I know,but i already read the rules.How long do u think this thread will last?

Wei Phoenix
Nice Voyeur.Everyone knows no 1 can beat Khan except M.Bison,Onaga,Jinpachi and Orochi.

lol, Bison can beat Kahn but a more durable and more powerful Nightmare can't? You are a funny one.

I dgaf. And if you're 21 I feel like you shouldn't be giving fan boy head to Nightmare.

he's cool & all, and by the way for being twenty one you misread what I typed earlier about Nightmare because you felt the need to point out he's not human, when I pointed that out myself in all out context.

I could waste time with a pointless character, getting his feats of strength and moves from the games and so on, etc. And he was defeated in a devious plot in Deception, but there are 2 versions of that where he actually didn't get killed.

Besides, if you state what you do you know what he has done and has more titles. What has nightmare done? like, who the hell is nightmare, he's some random guy with a cool voice who swings a giant ass sword and was one of the main villains in the first Soul Caliber and then....what....everything you do in Soul Caliber games is actually fighting game play. And only SC II was good game play/mechanics.

PIS like, I'm sure w/e they show Nightmare doing someone else does the same thing half the time. So, yeah, but honestly come on. Nightmare has never been an Emperor and demi god, or can shape shift, and control souls and take on other men capable of above and beyond abilities. No one really in the SC universe can even come close to MK characters to be honest.

Soul Caliber is more realistic with actual weapons and sword play, and sure they're strong and fast, but not many have as much back story and feats under their belt, along with powers and moves as MK. Due to Time and Titles. So, it's really going to be boring to continue but have fun.

My opinion is that Shao Kahn would win. I don't care enough to give actual proof, some one else can who loves MK that much.

You're the one committing fellatio here. You are wanking Kahn because he is more successful than Nightmare. If this was a battle of who has achieved more success then SK wins.

Getting feats is not a waste of time. You are here debating him so provide evidence to why he wins not just saying he wins because he is an emperor or a demi god. Your debating skills here are shoddy.

Having titles means nothing in a fight. Cao Cao had many titles but that doesn't stop Lu Bu from whipping his ass all over the place.

Nightmare doesn't need to be an emperor to win. He absorbs souls. He is the physical embodiement of Inferno.

Also Algol solos the entire MKU.

Wei Phoenix
you already got 2 Threads closed, I think you should just let this one go for a while....kek...

Oh btw, anything Shao Kahn can do, be it moves in the game, spells he's used via PIS, so on and so forth would be fair game. He doesn't really have to into a physical combat against Nightmare. Things are restricted to Game Mechanics.

PIS is never welcomed here. He has no real feats, in game doesn't really count. Yeah he can shoulder tackle but what will that shoulder tackle do to someone who has proven to be more durable?

figuetony
Never underestimate the great Bison.U know y dont u become a video game producer and make Mortal Kombat vs Soul Calibue then w'ell know who really is the best.

Wei Phoenix
Never underestimate the great Bison.U know y dont u become a video game producer and make Mortal Kombat vs Soul Calibue then w'ell know who really is the best.

Bison cant take a sword to the throat. That game will never exist because Namco only works with successful companies.

figuetony
Is there a sprite of Nightmare for MUGEN,because i swear im gonna make a crapload of vids of nightmare getting owned by Khan and Bison! mad

Wei Phoenix
Is there a sprite of Nightmare for MUGEN,because i swear im gonna make a crapload of vids of nightmare getting owned by Khan and Bison! mad

That'll be the only world where he loses to them.

figuetony
Abyss is way cooler and stronger then nightmare

King-Fingolfin
Nightmare beats Kahn effortlessly

The Nightmare at his weakest (SC3) and Siegfried fought, the force of the blow destroyed an entire castle, killed Siegfried, and sent Nightmare through space/time and into another dimension, and he wasn't harmed.

Kahn has nothing that will even harm Nightmare.

Wei Phoenix
Abyss is way cooler and stronger then nightmare

Debatable and Abyss isn't in this fight so you are just trying to downplay Nightmare. I could also say Kuja is way cooler and stronger than Shao Kahn.

Ridley_Prime
Yea.Where did he take him?
To hell probably.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lies, Zombie Kang was win.
And yet, even Shang Tsung held his own against him in the intro. Well, more than that actually.

He beat Onaga oh u just got burned evil face
lolwut?

Khan was once Onaga's servert, and a protector of Outworld (much like Raiden is to Earthrealm), not a ruler. Kahn merely took over the throne by betraying the Dragon King (poisoned him), because Kahn knew he could never take him in a real battle, so he had to use a cheap underhand tactic to gain what wasn't rightfully his.
Mighty and powerful Shao Kahn huh? More like power-hungry lunatic.

At any rate, yeah. My point from earlier still stands. Nightmare takes Shao Kahn's soul with the Soul Edge, just as he's done to Tira and others before. No techniques of his would protect him from that.

Joker1237
Walking into Earth and claiming all souls as his own, outside of the few souls raiden protected is one heck of a feat.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Joker1237
Walking into Earth and claiming all souls as his own, outside of the few souls raiden protected is one heck of a feat.

Not enough to put him over Nightmare.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Nightmare beats Kahn effortlessly

The Nightmare at his weakest (SC3) and Siegfried fought, the force of the blow destroyed an entire castle, killed Siegfried, and sent Nightmare through space/time and into another dimension, and he wasn't harmed.

Kahn has nothing that will even harm Nightmare. Stop stealing meh claims.

When a weaker Nightmare and Siegfried clashed, they destroyed the castle of Ostreinburg or whatever the fvck it is called, this clash killed Siegfried(who was revived by Soul Calibur) and sent Nightmare to a parrarel dimension, in which he recieved a new, more powerful body, and all the shards of Soul Edge in the world entered the dimension and merged to complete Soul Edge.

Nightmare without a body and without Soul Edge at all caused all that destruction in the SC3 intro.

Nightmare stomps.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Stop stealing meh claims.

When a weaker Nightmare and Siegfried clashed, they destroyed the castle of Ostreinburg or whatever the fvck it is called, this clash killed Siegfried(who was revived by Soul Calibur) and sent Nightmare to a parrarel dimension, in which he recieved a new, more powerful body, and all the shards of Soul Edge in the world entered the dimension and merged to complete Soul Edge.

Nightmare without a body and without Soul Edge at all caused all that destruction in the SC3 intro.

Nightmare stomps.

But Shao Kahn is an emperor and and rules over outworld and he has a shoulder tackle.

King-Fingolfin
Nightmare could honestly in his prime solo Outworld. I don't care if Kahn calls himself a god, he still loses.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But Shao Kahn is an emperor and and rules over outworld and he has a shoulder tackle.
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
My heart wants to root for Khan, but he gets stomped here in all honesty.

figuetony
Not if Nightmare was using Soul Edge.

Wei Phoenix
Not if Nightmare was using Soul Edge.

What? Using SE means SK gets stomped harder.

figuetony
I mean without it Nightmare cant do shit.

ThunderGodEneru
I mean without it Nightmare cant do shit. Nightmare is Soul Edge.

But for fun, everything he did in the SC3 intro, he did without Soul Edge.

figuetony
Well then Shao Khan would get Goro, Kintaro, and Motaro 2 jump Nightmares @ss stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
Well then Shao Khan would get Goro, Kintaro, and Motaro 2 jump Nightmares @ss stick out tongue You can add in half the MK roster, Nightmare would still win.

figuetony
Onaga vs Nightmmare would be the match of the century.Even Raiden blowing himself up couldnt take out Onaga near leave a scratch on him.

Ridley_Prime
Now you're just changing the subject. erm

So I guess we all agree then that Shao Kahn loses?

figuetony
Shao Khan loses this one but in a close battle but Onaga would own Nightmare.I guess that will be my topic tommorow along with Algol vs Jinpachi Mishima.

Wei Phoenix
Shao Khan loses this one but in a close battle but Onaga would own Nightmare.I guess that will be my topic tommorow along with Algol vs Jinpachi Mishima.

Its not close at all.

figuetony
How come Nightmare looks different in every game?

Wei Phoenix
How come Nightmare looks different in every game?

Because he is strong enough to afford new clothes.

SmashBro
I think Shao Kahn has a SLIGHT advantage. Nightmare's sword and power does help a whole lot but Shao Kahn is stronger and can steal soul from any distance.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SmashBro
I think Shao Kahn has a SLIGHT advantage. Nightmare's sword and power does help a whole lot but Shao Kahn is stronger and can steal soul from any distance. I would LOVE for you to prove Kahn is stronger than Nightmare, let alone can hit harder. Nightmare is like...A soul eating God, that means nothing.

SmashBro
Just look at the opening in MKA. Shao Kahn was knocking people away MUCH farther than Nightmare.

ThunderGodEneru
And Nightmare only destroyed a castle when he clashed with Seigfried, and he has gotten stronger since then.

Whoa.

SmashBro
How much stronger has he gotten?

Also, earlier, you said "they" destroyed a castle.

ThunderGodEneru
When he destroyed the castle he lacked a true body and he had an incomplete Soul Edge.

His new body is very powerful, and his Soul Edge is complete.

SmashBro
That's not telling me anything. If he has no feats to back it up, it's useless.

Also, is his soul devouring ability is as good as Shao Kahn's?

ThunderGodEneru
That's not telling me anything. If he has no feats to back it up, it's useless.

Also, is his soul devouring ability is as good as Shao Kahn's? I brought up a feat of him at a weaker level of power doing better than Kahn. And at his absolute weakest, he caused damage roughly equivolent to Raiden's suicide blast.

2. He has devoured the souls of entire armies.

SmashBro
I brought up a feat of him at a weaker level of power doing better than Kahn. And at his absolute weakest, he caused damage roughly equivolent to Raiden's suicide blast.

2. He has devoured the souls of entire armies.

1. Simply destroying a castle isn't enough. HOW it was destroyed does and that's something we don't know. There's a lot of possibilities on that. And no way was Nightmare's energy damage was on par with Raiden's. Raiden's blast reduced that whole area to ashes.

2. All at once?

figuetony
Shao Khan FTW!

ThunderGodEneru
1. Simply destroying a castle isn't enough. HOW it was destroyed does and that's something we don't know. There's a lot of possibilities on that. And no way was Nightmare's energy damage was on par with Raiden's. Raiden's blast reduced that whole area to ashes.

2. All at once? 1. It is obvious you cannot read, so I am not sure why I am typing this, but notice I said when Siegfried and Nightmare CLASHED, when their blades connected, that is how the castle was destroyed. Nightmare vaped the area and everyone in it.

2. After he killed them, yeah, and this was at his weakest.

SmashBro
1. It is obvious you cannot read, so I am not sure why I am typing this, but notice I said when Siegfried and Nightmare CLASHED, when their blades connected, that is how the castle was destroyed. Nightmare vaped the area and everyone in it.

2. After he killed them, yeah, and this was at his weakest.

1. If I can't read, then how come I'm replying to you? Use your common sense. And it was just the shockwave of two powerful swords, that's all it was. You keep making it seem like it was just Nightmare himself.

2. Figured.

figuetony
Shao Khan could do the same thing its just he doesnt want to be a showoff like Nightmare and Akuma blowing up islands and castles like little queers.Heck Shao Khan could probably blow up outerworld if he wanted 2.

ThunderGodEneru
1. If I can't read, then how come I'm replying to you? Use your common sense. And it was just the shockwave of two powerful swords, that's all it was. You keep making it seem like it was just Nightmare himself.

2. Figured. 1. And now Nightmare is wielding a much more powerful version of that sword and has a much stronger body.

2. What?

SmashBro
1. And now Nightmare is wielding a much more powerful version of that sword and has a much stronger body.

2. What?

1. And zero feats.

2. His soul devouring ability isn't on par with Shao Kahn, who can devour thousands of souls all at once.

figuetony
Yea totally Khan is like emperor of Outerworld for like millenias.

ThunderGodEneru
1. And zero feats.

2. His soul devouring ability isn't on par with Shao Kahn, who can devour thousands of souls all at once. 1. His feat at a weaker level trumps Kahn's feats. erm

2. Weak souls.

figuetony
How does feats determine who wins.U know theres a thing called an upset and that is wat Khan will pull on Nightmare.Shao Khan is more experienced than Nightmare.

ThunderGodEneru
Nightmare has been in existence for thousands of years, and spent them learning new fighting styles as Soul Edge and in battle.

figuetony
Well so has SHAO KHAN!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis X
Nightmare's more badass.

Hammer<Sword

ThunderGodEneru
No he hasn't.

SmashBro
1. His feat at a weaker level trumps Kahn's feats. erm

2. Weak souls.

1. Strength feats? Nope.

2. As if that means anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SmashBro
No he hasn't.

Yes he has. Shao Kahn has thousands of years of experience too.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Strength feats? Nope.

2. As if that means anything. roll eyes (sarcastic) 1. And you claim you're not a fanboy.

2. Yeah, it does, Nightmare actually takes powerful souls.

figuetony
Weak souls wat strong souls has nightmare absorbed.His mothers laughing

ThunderGodEneru
I'm surprised people of your intelligence and maturity are allowed on the internet.

He can absorb any soul his sword cuts.

SmashBro
1. And you claim you're not a fanboy.

2. Yeah, it does, Nightmare actually takes powerful souls.

1. Did you just ignore the discussion we had about their strength feats?

2. no expression You said he took souls from armies.

Nemesis X
Weak souls wat strong souls has nightmare absorbed.His mothers laughing

He more likely absorbed your mom's soul and had explosive diarhea. Something blew up the castle laughing

figuetony
Nightmare takes souls from puny humans
Shao Khan takes souls from ShoKan, Centuars mostly every creature from outerworld.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Did you just ignore the discussion we had about their strength feats?

2. no expression You said he took souls from armies. 1. The one where you claimed Shao Kahn has hit with more force than Nightmare and Siegfried destroying a castle? Yeah. Shit, I did not even bring up the fact that the clash warped reality there and around the world.

2. That is not all he eats. He also searches for strong, individual souls to take, he eats Tira's soul in one of their endings.

figuetony
Oh Tira im scared.

ThunderGodEneru
You're an idiot.

Nemesis X
Oh Tira im scared.

You must've been dropped on your head a lot when you were little or are you still?

figuetony
Yup stick out tongue

SmashBro
1. The one where you claimed Shao Kahn has hit with more force than Nightmare and Siegfried destroying a castle? Yeah. Shit, I did not even bring up the fact that the clash warped reality there and around the world.

2. That is not all he eats. He also searches for strong, individual souls to take, he eats Tira's soul in one of their endings.

1. All came from a clash. Not a swing, not a slash, but a clash. When fighting against those armies in that SC3 opening, he didn't send them flying away the way Shao Kahn did in the MKA opening.

2. And this somehow is suppose to mean he gets stronger souls than Shao Kahn?

Just to let you know, Shao Kahn also gets stronger by conquering realms too.

figuetony
Looks like we won this battle SmashBro.Shao Khan WINS!

Nemesis X
Looks like we won this battle SmashBro.Shao Khan WINS!

The only thing you won is biggest noob.

figuetony
Thank u im so proud.Noob of da year rite here.

Nemesis X
Are you an idiot on purpose?

King-Fingolfin
Shao Kahn is slower than a ****ing slug. Holy shit. There is not a thing Kahn can hope to do to Nightmare. He won't be able to touch NM with his hammer, trying to beat Nightmare in H2H Combat is suicidal, and if anyone here thinks Kahn can steal NM's soul.......lol.

Kahn gets impaled through the face by Soul Edge.

figuetony
No i just feel like bein an idiot at the moment.Surprised i havent been reported yet cool

King-Fingolfin
Go be an idiot somewhere else, would you kindly.

ThunderGodEneru
1. All came from a clash. Not a swing, not a slash, but a clash. When fighting against those armies in that SC3 opening, he didn't send them flying away the way Shao Kahn did in the MKA opening.

2. And this somehow is suppose to mean he gets stronger souls than Shao Kahn?

Just to let you know, Shao Kahn also gets stronger by conquering realms too. 1. For your information, said clash completely eviscerated Siegfried, KILLING HIM, Nightmare was unharmed. So friggin what?

2. Yes, it actually does. no expression

K.

figuetony
Woohoo 100 posts!Can u close your own threads?

SmashBro
1. For your information, said clash completely eviscerated Siegfried, KILLING HIM, Nightmare was unharmed. So friggin what?

2. Yes, it actually does. no expression

K.

1. So? Nightmare is the darn wielder. It probably wasn't meant to harm him.

2. Thousands of souls and you mean to tell me not one of them is strong? What the f**k? Thousands of souls, man.

Ridley_Prime
Wow. The Shao Kahn ass pounding just doesn't stop... Maybe I should make some vs threads involving him for the lolz sometime.

Oh Tira im scared.
This shit is funny coming from someone who said earlier in the thread that Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur were equal.

Thousands of souls and you mean to tell me not one of them is strong? What the f**k? Thousands of souls, man.
Still, it's more of a quantity over quality kind of thing in this case. I suppose thousands of souls is nothing to scoff at though, whether they be weak or strong ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.