Thanos vs Current Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
scenario 1.Thanos has his armada/star fleet and the clone omega,marvel get 1 day prep.can they stop earth from being destroyed.

scenario 2.Thanos and his clones(infinity abyss-minus omega)try to take over current marvel earth with no prep,no tiamut,current active character's only.

can earth do it.

occultdestroyer
He will have a really tough time facing Thor

quanchi112
Earth falls.

occultdestroyer
Not with Loeb Force

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Not with Loeb Force Loeb isn't writing this.

iceman24567
Squirrel Girl solos

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loeb isn't writing this.

You sure?

Nihilist
earth loses in both.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Nihilist
earth loses in both.

You sure?

Nihilist
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You sure? yes, why.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Nihilist
yes, why.

Dunno, just curious...

Enyalus
Earth loses in both, yeah....Unless Reed fires up the Anti-Galactus suit for #1. stick out tongue

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Earth loses in both, yeah....Unless Reed fires up the Anti-Galactus suit for #1. stick out tongue omega would beat it imo.

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man lives on Earth...

If he gets involved he could win this for Earth in about 3 seconds.

Mekrob
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man lives on Earth...

If he gets involved he could win this for Earth in about 3 seconds. Isn't he less powerful than Surfer in every direct altercation since the ret-con?

And in scenario one, Thanos would win by himself. No one can stop him from destroying Earth... hell, they probably couldn't stop anyone from destroying Earth (minus Galactus savoring his time to eat it).

Asgard is the most powerful force on Earth right now.
Scarlet Witch is the most powerful person (assuming she's at her superslut levels, but she's not iirc) behind Squirrel Girl.
No prep means, Reed, Strange, and every smart person is pretty much irrelevant.
The second one is decided if you think Asgard can take him out pretty much, and I guess the Dark Reign guys.
Is Ego-Corps in this battle? Nvrmind... they'd get slaughtered.

Wait... hold da fones, Blue Marvel and Sentry pwn.

quanchi112
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
You sure? Yep. We don't imagine certain writers deciding the outcome of versus threads.

LDHZenkai
Huhm, well I'm going to say that Uatu intervenes and turns Thanos into an inanimate object.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Huhm, well I'm going to say that Uatu intervenes and turns Thanos into an inanimate object. Just like he did against Rulk. Oh wait no he didn't.

Mekrob
Huhm, well I'm going to say that Uatu intervenes and turns Thanos into an inanimate object. Uatu is on the Moon, and he would probably get pwned by Thanos.

LDHZenkai
Just like he did against Rulk. Oh wait no he didn't.
Nope like when he did it to A'Sai. Also if it's a battle on Earth couldn't the Old Gods beat Thanos? I mean is Odin not powerful enough or Molecule Man?

Nihilist
Nope like when he did it to A'Sai. Also if it's a battle on Earth couldn't the Old Gods beat Thanos? I mean is Odin not powerful enough or Molecule Man? THIS CURRENT MARVEL EARTH,ODIN IS DEAD.

quanchi112
Nope like when he did it to A'Sai. Also if it's a battle on Earth couldn't the Old Gods beat Thanos? I mean is Odin not powerful enough or Molecule Man? Odin isn't around anymore. Frankly, Thanos is more powerful anyways and why is MM getting involved again?

Watchers usually don't ge involved if it is something as small time as taking over a planet. wink

AlmightyKfish
MM would get involved as he lives on Earth and is human?

quanchi112
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
MM would get involved as he lives on Earth and is human? He didn't get involved in ww hulk. I didn't read everything concerning civil war and secret invasion so I ask you this. Did he get involved in either event?

Enyalus
He didn't get involved in ww hulk. I didn't read everything concerning civil war and secret invasion so I ask you this. Did he get involved in either event?

No. And saying MM gets involved here is retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
No. And saying MM gets involved here is retarded. Exactly. thumb up

big juggy man
So Thanos has magic now? He fan fight and beat Thor, Juggernaut, Hulk, and the countless other heroes and villians and wins? The writers have sure built Thanos up over the years havent they?

Enyalus
Originally posted by big juggy man
So Thanos has magic now?

erm Yeah, Thanos has had magic for years. He's a master of the 'black arts'.

Mindset
Thanos made Deadpool immortal with magic given to T-ray

big juggy man
Yeah, Thanos has had magic for years. He's a master of the 'black arts'

I see, as i said the writers have really built Thanos up over the years. Why can't The Juggernaut get some upgrades? Basically been the same character since he came out in the 60s, But Thanos on the other hand seems to be upgraded every month.

Does he have superhuman speed as well? I am never to comics, i basically get most of my info from websites and you good people. He should never be able to beat people who can move faster than light like The Flash or the Runner but of course he probably beat The Runner and would beat Flash as well.

Marvel and Dc comics are almost becoming as bad as Japanese comics. If you are going to upgrade characters like Thanos then upgrade more characters.

skygunner41

I see, as i said the writers have really built Thanos up over the years. Why can't The Juggernaut get some upgrades? Basically been the same character since he came out in the 60s, But Thanos on the other hand seems to be upgraded every month.

Does he have superhuman speed as well? I am never to comics, i basically get most of my info from websites and you good people. He should never be able to beat people who can move faster than light like The Flash or the Runner but of course he probably beat The Runner and would beat Flash as well.

Marvel and Dc comics are almost becoming as bad as Japanese comics. If you are going to upgrade characters like Thanos then upgrade more characters.

Don't Cry sad

DarkOdin
current Thor is more then enough for Thanos. Even if Thanos is powered up he was still way below skyfather level.

Nestical
tiamut ftw

Placidity
Have you guys forgot about this dude called Wolverine...?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mekrob
Uatu is on the Moon, and he would probably get pwned by Thanos.

You have no idea what you are saying....

Mindset

Marvel and Dc comics are almost becoming as bad as Japanese comics. If you are going to upgrade characters like Thanos then upgrade more characters. Juggernaut is an Earth based hero/villain, not much of a story if he could beat anyone w/o any resistance.

Also, Juggs used to have magical abilities.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by DarkOdin
current Thor is more then enough for Thanos. Even if Thanos is powered up he was still way below skyfather level.

Put down the pipe... Way below Skyfather... Please

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Put down the pipe... Way below Skyfather... Please

I was refering to Thanos being way below skyfather level.

By the way when i got the pipe from you there was nothing left and your right Thor can't be skyfather he only kills them lol

KuRuPT Thanosi

By the way when i got the pipe from you there was nothing left and your right Thor can't be skyfather he only kills them lol

Ummm no just no. Thanos is not WAY below skyfather level. Some including me think he is skyfather level certainly not WAY below regardless of your views. Ooo yeah and there was nothing left because I don't load hits for people who make crazy wild statements such as yours.

quanchi112

By the way when i got the pipe from you there was nothing left and your right Thor can't be skyfather he only kills them lol Thanos isn't below skyfather level. By no means, he took on Odin before his final upgrade and Odin still didn't put him down and had more than enough time to do it.

DarkOdin
Thanos isn't below skyfather level. By no means, he took on Odin before his final upgrade and Odin still didn't put him down and had more than enough time to do it.

What has he done with the upgrade that brings him up to skyfather level feat wise??? Thanos took odin own but odin was not hard press at all.

Odin was impress and Thanos show high durability to walk into the blast and grabble him but that was it thanos couldn't even hurt Odin .

DarkOdin
Ummm no just no. Thanos is not WAY below skyfather level. Some including me think he is skyfather level certainly not WAY below regardless of your views. Ooo yeah and there was nothing left because I don't load hits for people who make crazy wild statements such as yours.

So what makes Thanos skyfather level

Thor been upgraded with the odinpower a proven skyfather level and has some current feats to back it what feats from thanos upgrade makes him a skyfather????

quanchi112
What has he done with the upgrade that brings him up to skyfather level feat wise??? Thanos took odin own but odin was not hard press at all.

Odin was impress and Thanos show high durability to walk into the blast and grabble him but that was it thanos couldn't even hurt Odin . Beating the Maker and easily I might add. The Galactus blast also showed an increase in power.

Odin saluted him as a great opponent before he realized Thanos wasn't down for the count.

quanchi112

Thor been upgraded with the odinpower a proven skyfather level and has some current feats to back it what feats from thanos upgrade makes him a skyfather???? Is Rulk a skyfather?

DarkOdin
Is Rulk a skyfather?

Rulk beat down a watcher so he is either high end abstract or pis you can choose

laughing

occultdestroyer
Molecule Man FTW

AFAIK his powers were never retconned. If we assume that everyone from Marvel Earth were to fight Thanos, Molecule Man finishes him off after 2 seconds.

As far as I recall, I think MM is detained in some sort of Alcatraz look-alike prison cell?

Mindset

Odin was impress and Thanos show high durability to walk into the blast and grabble him but that was it thanos couldn't even hurt Odin . The very fact that he wasn't decimated by Odin shows he isn't way below skyfather.

DarkOdin
Beating the Maker and easily I might add. The Galactus blast also showed an increase in power.

Odin saluted him as a great opponent before he realized Thanos wasn't down for the count.

thor sent beat big G pacing with a godblast once. so he was a skyfather back then i suppose

thanos got one hit in and then Galactus was going to kill him.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Molecule Man FTW

AFAIK his powers were never retconned. If we assume that everyone from Marvel Earth were to fight Thanos, Molecule Man finishes him off after 2 seconds.

As far as I recall, I think MM is detained in some sort of Alcatraz look-alike prison cell? The raft, and I think he escaped.

He's about to same strength as current Beyonder iirc, which is more than enough to beat Thanos.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
The very fact that he wasn't decimated by Odin shows he isn't way below skyfather.

he also didn't hurt odin, Thanos is above herald level but not in league with a skyfather.

Mindset
And why not?

Odin is the premiere skyfather, Thanos was able to stand up to him for an extended battle, while SS was oneshotted.

By that Thanos would be way above the highest herald, but according to you way below skyfather...right.

occultdestroyer
And why not?

Odin is the premiere skyfather, Thanos was able to stand up to him for an extended battle, while SS was oneshotted.

By that Thanos would be way above the highest herald, but according to you way below skyfather...right.
I thought Morg was the strongest herald?

DarkOdin
And why not?

thanos is still way below. hell thedestroyer armour was clear above Thor and trashed him That doesn't make him a skyfather thanos lacks the output to be a skyfather.

The odinpower destroyer damaged a celetrial that doesn put in it the same leagues as a celetrial.

classic Thor has taken a butt whomping from thanos he is not close to him.

Thor fighting Zeus did a better job then thanos and he was far from skyfather in time.

quanchi112
Rulk beat down a watcher so he is either high end abstract or pis you can choose

laughing The Watcher didn't fight back at all. Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Molecule Man FTW

As far as I recall, I think MM is detained in some sort of Alcatraz look-alike prison cell? Why will the MM get involved when he never does?Originally posted by DarkOdin
thor sent beat big G pacing with a godblast once. so he was a skyfather back then i suppose

thanos got one hit in and then Galactus was going to kill him. Galactus easily bested Thor since in Galactus the devourer along with earth itself. Thanos blasted the shit out of him by his lonesome. Thor cannot beat Galactus nowadays.

quanchi112
thanos is still way below. hell thedestroyer armour was clear above Thor and trashed him That doesn't make him a skyfather thanos lacks the output to be a skyfather.

The odinpower destroyer damaged a celetrial that doesn put in it the same leagues as a celetrial.

Thor fighting Zeus did a better job then thanos and he was far from skyfather in time. Thor also damaged a Celestial and so did Sue.

Mindset
With WOL

DarkOdin
The Watcher didn't fight back at all.

Silver surfer shot Odin point blank him the face and didn't move.

A watcher is above a skyfather Rulk shouldn't be able to hurt him.

Mindset

Thor fighting Zeus did a better job then thanos and he was far from skyfather in time.

Are you talking about when Odinpowered Thor recently beating The Destroyer? Thor right now could be skyfather, so far everything points to him being so, aside from Rulk, so I don't see how that helps your case.

Destroyer was easily beaten by the Celestial, example isn't even the same.

Which Thor/Thanos fight are you talking about? Because Thanos has beaten SS to death, who is on par with Thor.

Didn't Thor and Zeus just fight hth? What feats does Zeus have that put him at skyfather?

AlmightyKfish
He didn't get involved in ww hulk. I didn't read everything concerning civil war and secret invasion so I ask you this. Did he get involved in either event?

That's because events would be boring if in the first issue they got Molecule Man involved and he vapourised everyone.

I mean, WWH would have ended in 3 seconds, Civil War in even less time.

Secret Invasion in about 2 minutes. And that's being generous to the Skrulls.

He is also currently on MU Earth, but is in the Vault prison place where they held Doom. Some guard said so in SI #1.

So if we use Current Earth, Molecule Man is technically involved.

Not including MM, or Tiamut etc, Thanos has a chance, but he'd need to take out Thor, who's probably the biggest threat to him.

But Shocker would take Thanos down in the end. cool

Mindset

A watcher is above a skyfather Rulk shouldn't be able to hurt him. A lot of things about Rulk shouldn't have happened, and it's pretty fail that you're trying to use him to support any argument.

DarkOdin
A lot of things about Rulk shouldn't have happened, and it's pretty fail that you're trying to use him to support any argument.

I am not using Rulk read up a few post and see who brought it up.

Mindset
No

DarkOdin
Are you talking about when Odinpowered Thor recently beating The Destroyer? Thor right now could be skyfather, so far everything points to him being so, aside from Rulk, so I don't see how that helps your case.

Destroyer was easily beaten by the Celestial, example isn't even the same.

Which Thor/Thanos fight are you talking about? Because Thanos has beaten SS to death, who is on par with Thor.

Didn't Thor and Zeus just fight hth? What feats does Zeus have that put him at skyfather?

i am not arging about what level Thor is??

Zeus has always been a skyfather i am not getting into this one odin consider him an equal.

You really do need to go back and read the whole thread here you are knid of jumped in the middle and seem to be confused

DarkOdin

Thor been upgraded with the odinpower a proven skyfather level and has some current feats to back it what feats from thanos upgrade makes him a skyfather????

Is Rulk a skyfather?

here you go i did your work mindset lol go argue with quanchi a little while lol

quanchi112

A watcher is above a skyfather Rulk shouldn't be able to hurt him. Rulk also got put down by Hulk. The point is Odin fought back while the Watcher didn't.Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
That's because events would be boring if in the first issue they got Molecule Man involved and he vapourised everyone.

I mean, WWH would have ended in 3 seconds, Civil War in even less time.

Secret Invasion in about 2 minutes. And that's being generous to the Skrulls.

He is also currently on MU Earth, but is in the Vault prison place where they held Doom. Some guard said so in SI #1.

So if we use Current Earth, Molecule Man is technically involved.

Not including MM, or Tiamut etc, Thanos has a chance, but he'd need to take out Thor, who's probably the biggest threat to him.

But Shocker would take Thanos down in the end. cool My point is though he doesn't get involved whatsoever so he wouldn't get involved here. Thanos would still own Thor.

Mindset
i am not arging about what level Thor is??

Zeus has always been a skyfather i am not getting into this one odin consider him an equal.

You really do need to go back and read the whole thread here you are knid of jumped in the middle and seem to be confused Yea, I am confused, because your reply to me doesn't make any sense.

What point did you have for bringing up Thor if you feel he is skyfather? Odinpower Thor was above Destroyer, which he displayed. What relation are you trying to draw between that and Thanos' fight with Odin?

You want feats backing up Thanos position as skyfather, if you're going to draw the comparison between a herald (Thor) stalemating a skyfather, it's not to much to ask for feats besides statements. Also, was the fight only hand to hand?

Why would I need to read the whole thread? I only needed to read you saying Thanos is way below skyfather, I don't need to read anything else before that.

Nihilist
Thanos went almost blow for blow with tyrant, although thanos had the amp of the power orb in that fight.But after the fight he used that orb's power to increase his own power therefore retaining the lvl of power he displayed in the tyrant fight.

Tyrant is skyfather lvl, who was smacking around team's of herald lvl'ers with ease.

occultdestroyer
Yes, I agree that Thanos was skyfather-level in his prime w/o amps.
But he is not stronger than Odin.

Mindset
Someone said he is above Odin?

occultdestroyer
Someone said he is above Odin?
Just clarifyin stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
A lot of things about Rulk shouldn't have happened, and it's pretty fail that you're trying to use him to support any argument.

This includes wasting my money on that garbage

DarkOdin
This includes wasting my money on that garbage

It is not a waste it amkes great toilet paper. Happy Dance

DarkOdin
Yea, I am confused, because your reply to me doesn't make any sense.

What point did you have for bringing up Thor if you feel he is skyfather? Odinpower Thor was above Destroyer, which he displayed. What relation are you trying to draw between that and Thanos' fight with Odin?

You want feats backing up Thanos position as skyfather, if you're going to draw the comparison between a herald (Thor) stalemating a skyfather, it's not to much to ask for feats besides statements. Also, was the fight only hand to hand?

Why would I need to read the whole thread? I only needed to read you saying Thanos is way below skyfather, I don't need to read anything else before that.

i way comapring classic Thor and other feats not current Thor.

As how a charcter can stand up take a beating from a higher level being and that it doesn't make them on the same level.

Mindset
Destroyer killed Classic THor

DarkOdin
Rulk also got put down by Hulk. The point is Odin fought back while the Watcher didn't. My point is though he doesn't get involved whatsoever so he wouldn't get involved here. Thanos would still own Thor.

my point is Odin didn't block the blast and he was not phased or hurt.

The watcher doesn get involved corrected but Rulk can't/ shouldn't be able to hurt him. Don't use rulk to agrue any point as it is worthless.

Thor has killed a skyfather in one blow and in ever incrantion of having the odinpower exceed Odin in power Odin has already admit Thor has done what odin couldn't not Thor would beat thanos down.

DarkOdin
Destroyer killed Classic THor

i know. you still didn't go back and read this whole thread did you??

Mindset
i know. you still didn't go back and read this whole thread did you?? I addressed that, did you not read that?

I don't need to read the rest of the thread, reading the rest of the thread will not make that example any better.

DarkOdin
I addressed that, did you not read that?

I don't need to read the rest of the thread, reading the rest of the thread will not make that example any better.

it would b/c if you read the thread before i was using examples to prove a point anyway i done going back and forth on this one. how about next time you come to NY i buy you a beer and call it a day. wink

quanchi112
Someone said he is above Odin? Me.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Lord Feron
You have no idea what you are saying.... You have no idea what I'm saying.

Doesn't mean I'm not right, because I am.

Mekrob
Me. ...

lol

iceman24567

lol thumb up

-K-M-
Alpha Flight comes in and saves t...oh wait their dead too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -K-M-
Alpha Flight comes in and saves t...oh wait their dead too. So is Thanos laughing

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut.

End.

quanchi112

lol erm

basilisk
Originally posted by skyfather
scenario 1.Thanos has his armada/star fleet and the clone omega,marvel get 1 day prep.can they stop earth from being destroyed.

scenario 2.Thanos and his clones(infinity abyss-minus omega)try to take over current marvel earth with no prep,no tiamut,current active character's only.

can earth do it.

1) This would be damn difficult. The armada alone would be hard to stop with no prep.

2) No armada & no Omega, I think earth takes the majority. With King Thor & Asgard, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Dr. Strange and all the other magic users, Reed and Doom, Iceman, Ghost Rider, Magneto, Graviton, Juggernaut, the Eternals, Collective (still around?), Blackbolt, Squirrel Girl, Morgana Le Fay, Cable, Humus Sapien, Exodus, Nova Corps, Absorbing Man, Pulsar, Wakanda (w/ contingency plan), and of course Rulk, Storm, and Wolverine. Maybe the Anti-Galactus suit and another C.A.P. are available. Not sure of the current status/powers for Scarlet Witch, Franklin, Molecule Man and Apocalypse.

The clones were a bit crap and I think the combined forces of earth would eventually force Thanos into retreat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.