Sora vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR_GRUUVE
Sora (KH) vs Link
go

Phanteros
why are all these topics about link now. what about alex mercer or raziel.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Phanteros
why are all these topics about link now. what about alex mercer or raziel.
Because it's all spite and everyone showing their QQ through threads from Link doing well in some others.

Like...who cares ... GIMP his recovery.

Besides, Disney?.... Thank you. *lives in Anaheim, only a few blocks from Disney Land. Lets not talk about their BS*

ScreamPaste
I don't see how Sora could possibly win.

KingD19
Is this just KH1? Or do Chain of Memories and 2 count as well?

Phanteros
it doesn't matter link will take sora down

MR_GRUUVE
Those of you who say link would win, are you even bothering to look at what Sora would be able to do in his defense? Hint, his transformations.

XanatosForever
Have you looked at what Link can do? I suggest you look at the other threads to get an idea, if you haven't already.

MR_GRUUVE
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Have you looked at what Link can do? I suggest you look at the other threads to get an idea, if you haven't already.
I KNOW what Link can do. I used to be a fanboy. But seriously, alot- too many people are just saying "link wins" in these threads. Only like 3 people give proof. Which some are void.

XanatosForever
The only reason people will say Link wins is if they've been convinced of the outcome from previous debates. A majority of these damn threads have been spite anyway. I'm seriously getting sick of it all.

MR_GRUUVE
Well what's a good Link vs. Battle in your mind?

XanatosForever
None of them. I'm sick of arguing Link in general. Half the first page of this board is nothing but Link vs. It's too much.

Phanteros
socks vs link will be a good one

XanatosForever
XD That'd be spite, too. Socks have omnipotence over Link.

No, I have no idea where I'm basing these allegations, I just dgaf right now.

Voyeur
haha KEK! you dgaf huh Xanatos? =P way to steal some Sheik lingo there you marth main.

But yeah I know about Kingdom Hearts and Sora's Wisdom form and so on and so forth.

I watched my Ex girlfriend play the games.

But umm, idk, like Sora really doesn't have anything against Link in the long run. Besides what, "Link"? and what Sora? You guys make shit so vague. You can say Sora could seal Link into a dimension and then Link can cut through dimensions with the Light Sword (Master Sword powered with Sols) and so forth.

In the end, Link has a counter and a trump over most of Sora's abilities as I skim and surf through my memory.

And a lot of the characters used in KH aren't canon to their actual selves except for Sora, Rikku and so on. Any feats of defeating certain characters is sort of nullified. Which in turn sort of makes using Sora a bust. Also apparently using Link in any of these VS debates is bull shit to because majority of Link's fighting is done with actual game play, and not enough cut scenes makes him weak. KEK

any way.....Link wins. And enough Link stuff. No one debates against him intelligently except for BT and Kain because of OP blood control that I can't debunk respectfully.

ThunderGodEneru
Link wins most likely.

dark_element
Man this is so sad. Why Link? He is such a simple character. All I could see Link do is huff, grunt, and show courage. Without the Master Sword, he's nothing. Guys who vote on Link are voting on a franchise rather than thinking on a more complex perspective.

Sora is definitely a winner. I don't care if it's Disney related. But when it came to character development Sora has been conditioned to be a great hero. Learning, suffering, and adapting, Sora can defeat Link in Valor, Wisdom, Master or Final form.

Link's boss fights are fun and epic at the same time.
Sora's boss fights are equivalent to Link's, just add hard in there.

MR_GRUUVE
You guys like Link too much. I bet you would sign your life away to Link if he had to fight Mundus.

MR_GRUUVE
Or god himself

Phanteros
Originally posted by MR_GRUUVE
Or god himself i actually hate link to be honest

MadMel
this has been done before...perhaps twice..
edit - wow, this place has dissolved into a steaming pile of crap since i left erm

ThunderGodEneru
Pretty much, yeah.

MR_GRUUVE
Well who's fault is that? whistle

General Kaliero
Duplicate thread. Please check before posting a new thread. Search button is your friend.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.