Kil'jaeden vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtificialGlory
Topic.

Voyeur
heh...Kil'Jaeden hasn't even been fully resurrect to his entire body in physical form has he? and let alone all his capabilities and such.

idk but that's the server I played on. FTH

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Voyeur
heh...Kil'Jaeden hasn't even been fully resurrect to his entire body in physical form has he? and let alone all his capabilities and such.

idk but that's the server I played on. FTH

I believe you're confusing Kil'jaeden with Sargeras.

Voyeur
G3LC1rCp9hE

I don't think I am.

XanatosForever
...I don't get it erm

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't wait long enough in the vid.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Voyeur
G3LC1rCp9hE

I don't think I am.

I believe you still are. Sargeras, after his avatar was defeated by Aegwynn, entered her womb and possessed the not-yet-born Medivh. Everything was going according to Sargeras' plan until Medivh got killed. Then Sargeras' spirit got banished in the void, bodiless.

Now as for Kil'jaeden in that video. He's not resurrecting his body. He's merely trying to enter Azeroth through the newly ignited Sunwell. After he gets defeated, he gets sucked back into the Sunwell and banished back to the place where he was entering from(probably some kinda world that belongs to the Burning Legion or the Twisting Nether). What I'm saying is that Kil'jaeden is still alive and kicking, nothing has ever happened to his body.

EDIT: To clarify, the Sunwell was nothing more than a portal to Kil'jaeden. I understand how it can get a bit confusing, because at first it may appear that the Sunwell is "giving birth" to Kil'jaeden(since he's only half-way through). He's simply entering it from another place. I bet his legs were dangling helplessly on the other side :P

Phanteros
i bring life to this thread!!!!(bump)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.