Phoenix force vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
The idea for this came from another thread.

Phoenix force

vs

Eternity
Galactus
Chaos
Order
Mistress Death
Kronos
Stranger
Love
Hate
Epoch
Mephisto
2 Celestial's (can't remember names)

Enyalus
One-Above-All, and the other one didn't have a name.

But yeah, PF gets crushed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
One-Above-All, and the other one didn't have a name.

But yeah, PF gets crushed. i think it was ziran the tester.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
i think it was ziran the tester.

Yeah? Dude got a promotion, then. He was with the 4th Celestial Host before, IIRC. Now with the big guy. Heh.

LDHZenkai
Wasn't the Phoenix Force created by TOAA? I'm pretty sure the watchers said that the PF was second only to TOAA. And the abstracts were created after the big bang with Galactus...who was created by the PF. Also is it one on one or all at the same time?

Enyalus
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
I'm pretty sure the watchers said that the PF was second only to TOAA.

The quote was, I think, "second most powerful entity in Creation." So, right under the LT if we go by Uatu.

GalacticStorm
The Phoenix Force withdraws its ties with creation and the universe is turned into a void killing all of them smile

Or maybe she'd choose to telekinetically atomise the universe instead erm

Nihilist
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Phoenix Force withdraws its ties with creation and the universe is turned into a void killing all of them smile

Or maybe she'd choose to telekinetically atomise the universe instead erm you cant be serious,you only thing ever on panel to kill death was the pre retcon beyonder and a celestial was the Hotu.

GalacticStorm

Or maybe she'd choose to telekinetically atomise the universe instead erm

Bearing in mind it was Jean Grey, just the most powerful avatar of the Force who has the power to manipulate a whole universes atomic structure, against the entire Phoenix Force, these punks get snuffed smokin'

GalacticStorm
you cant be serious,you only thing ever on panel to kill death was the pre retcon beyonder and a celestial was the Hotu.

Eternity and Infinity(Time and space) only exist because the energy and matter of the Big Bang(Phoenix Force) erupted in the void thereby making those concepts relevant.

Love and hate only exist because there are life forms with the ability to carry those emotions.

All of the abstracts are dependent on the universe for their existence. They represent aspects of it. Phoenix works within and without the universe. It is far greater than any of the abstracts and is very much capable of consuming the universe and then with it.

Knowsbleed33
Team easily.

guy222
Team

WhiteWitchKing
Team easily. Phoenix had problems facing Galactus and this team includes Galactus. By the way, Love and Hate use emotion to **** with the Phoenix Force. The rest of the team take turns stomping on the Phoenix.

Mindset
Team

Mekrob
Originally posted by guy222
Team

Doom and Gloom
The team gets killed

Mr Master
Team, FTW ... in a stomp!

Heck, even any average Celestial owns the PF easily.

occultdestroyer
Eternity > PF

He is only 2nd to LT

manx422
TEAM IN A RAPE evil face

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bearing in mind it was Jean Grey, just the most powerful avatar of the Force who has the power to manipulate a whole universes atomic structure, against the entire Phoenix Force, these punks get snuffed smokin'

Yet Onslaught wrecked the PF Avatar... FP goes down pretty hard but does take out some on the list before.

PRAYERRUN
The idea for this came from another thread.

Phoenix force

vs

Eternity
Galactus
Chaos
Order
Mistress Death
Kronos
Stranger
Love
Hate
Epoch
Mephisto
2 Celestial's (can't remember names)

I kinda think Galactus could taker her on his own...

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I kinda think Galactus could taker her on his own...

Phoenix Force made Galactus during the Big Crunch. Galactus was then beat down by Tenerbous. Tenebrous and Aegis then got beat by the power of the Crunch. So, being as the Phoenix is greater than big crunch, Phoenix wins.

Nihilist
Phoenix Force made Galactus during the Big Crunch. Galactus was then beat down by Tenerbous. Tenebrous and Aegis then got beat by the power of the Crunch. So, being as the Phoenix is greater than big crunch, Phoenix wins. facepalm A=B=Z

LDHZenkai
facepalm A=B=Z
Hey i'm just going by implied powers. Showing wise anyone/thing can beat phoenix. But then the powers they say the phoenix force has/is it should be right up there with LT (as stated by Uatu). So implied powers phoenix no problem. Shown, anyone on the list beats it down.

PRAYERRUN
Phoenix Force made Galactus during the Big Crunch. Galactus was then beat down by Tenerbous. Tenebrous and Aegis then got beat by the power of the Crunch. So, being as the Phoenix is greater than big crunch, Phoenix wins.

????? Ok i'm just going to guess you're right lol. I have no idea what you just said except the " Phoenix wins. " part. lol

Mr Master

Phoenix Force made Galactus during the Big Crunch.

Galactus was then beat down by Tenerbous. Tenebrous and Aegis then got beat by the power of the Crunch.

So, being as the Phoenix is greater than big crunch, Phoenix wins.
laughing

Where the hell do people get this kinda ridiculous info?

Anyhow, for the record/truth:

The Infinity Being made Galactus by merging with his mortal-self (Galan)

From this Eternity was created via the Big Bang
which is the raw energies of the Infinity Being.

Eternity then created an alternate/mirror Galactus
for the countless UniverseS withIN his endless form which is Infinity.

Knowsbleed33
I thought Galactus was created when the previous universes Eternity merged with Galan? I always assumed the Infinity Being was on panel God.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

I thought Galactus was created when the previous universes Eternity merged with Galan? I always assumed the Infinity Being was on panel God.
The Infinity Being was the first God/Supreme Being TOAA created, you're right.

The previous Universe's Eternity was the Infinity Being.

The Infinity Being was alone because it was the only sentience,
although there was other life-forms/entities withIN the Infinity Being,
they were not separate from him, therefore they were just another part of him,
part of his one and only sentient consciousness.

Unlike Eternity who embodies all,
but has reality outside himself,
and has peers he can call equals like Infinity,
or superiors like the LT.

This is why the Infinity Being could not bare existence,
because nothing was apart from it, so everything was itself the IB as well.

The IB merged with Galan to create a new Universe where it was not the only sentience,
instead, where it was a separate sentience from the new one (Eternity) created.

This is specifically why the IB created the Infinity Gems and imbued them with its power and conscious,
to indulge in this new creation full of uncertainty.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

Where the hell do people get this kinda ridiculous info?

Anyhow, for the record/truth:

The Infinity Being made Galactus by merging with his mortal-self (Galan)

From this Eternity was created via the Big Bang
which is the raw energies of the Infinity Being.

Eternity then created an alternate/mirror Galactus
for the countless UniverseS withIN his endless form which is Infinity.
Uhm ok she didn't directly created him...just allowed him to be created my bad. But I assumed you would get what i was trying to say...guess not... and uhm...i get my info from the phoenix forces bio.
"the Force saved all existence from eternal damnation, enabling Eternity to preserve the humanoid Galan, ensuring his re-creation as Galactus."
Shazam

Mr Master

Uhm ok she didn't directly created him...
just allowed him to be created my bad.
"allowed him to be created?" ... laughing

But I assumed you would get what i was trying to say...guess not... and uhm...i get my info from the phoenix forces bio.
"the Force saved all existence from eternal damnation,
enabling Eternity to preserve the humanoid Galan, ensuring his re-creation as Galactus."

Am I supposed to be swayed by some mis-informed bio? no2

In any case,
do you have any idea how Phoenix supposedly saved the Universe?

Do inlduge me and explain what Phoenix did exactly
in order to "save" the Universe from damnation.

I know the theory, (because it happened in an Alternate/Diverged Reality on panel)
but I'm wondering if you do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.