Janemba vs Super Buu(Gohan absorbed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who wins and y?

KingD19
Which Janemba?

Voyeur
err...anime DBZ bs...so close this thread.

GenomeFrozener
Janemba would win.

figuetony
Janemba Final form

KingD19
Actually, now that I think about it, either Janemba would win, since Goke couldn't take the fat form, and he and Vegeta almost died fighting the Final Form, Janemba wins, hard.

figuetony
hey people remember 2 vote.

Phanteros
close this thread

Peach
Moved thread to the correct forum.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, now that I think about it, either Janemba would win, since Goke couldn't take the fat form, and he and Vegeta almost died fighting the Final Form, Janemba wins, hard.

Goku also can't take Buuhan.

figuetony
Are u following me Wei-Pheonix?

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he could have, but with the whole, if I kill Buu I kill my son thing kept him from fighting full strength.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure he could have, but with the whole, if I kill Buu I kill my son thing kept him from fighting full strength.

I'm sure he can't seeing as he told Vegeta that Super Buu would kill them. He wouldn't have needed to fuse with Vegeta if he could've beaten Buuhan or Buutenks.

Urban Ninja
Buuhan>Buutenks>Super Buu>Majin Buu>Kid Buu=Evil Buu>Good Buu
Kid Buu was said to be the most dangerous due to his psychotic nature(the first thing he did after appearing was blowing up earth). Buuhan is much much stronger, hence why Goku was scared shitless of taking him on and yet was willing to fight Kid Buu evenly for a while.

Janemba probably takes this 6/10 times in his own realm.

Slaanesh
Buuhan take this..he is more powerful i think..

yungz22
Actually it might be a tie because both had to be beaten by one of goku's fusions.

Slaanesh
Buuhan got defeated by a more powerful version of goku's fusions smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Slaanesh

Ultimate Wil
Janemba, better

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Janemba, better

Buuhan abosrbs him. Buuhan is smarter and had more raw physical power.

yungz22
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Vegeto is not stronger he just lasts longer both of the fusions are equal in power

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
Vegeto is not stronger he just lasts longer both of the fusions are equal in power

No you're a little wrong. The dance requires both fighters to have an almost equal P. Level. Potara combines their max levels. Goku told Trunks to lower his P. Level to make it closer to Goten.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by yungz22

how do u know that??i think it was state that potara > dance fusion

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Buuhan abosrbs him. Buuhan is smarter and had more raw physical power.

Janemba is all out the better fighter in final form, but if this was Kid Buu, Kid Buu would win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Janemba is all out the better fighter in final form, but if this was Kid Buu, Kid Buu would win.

Buuhan is a way better fighter and how does a weaker version of Buu beat Janemba but his most powerful form can't?

BradBalboa
Ouch this is hard, we never really see what Janemba can do when he gets realy angry, since he only ever fought someone alot weaker >>goku/vegeta or alot stronger>>, Gogeta, he DID warp all of Reality..just by existing...has mass reality warping matter manipulation powers and has powers beyond those of even a SSJ3, Then Again Buu absorbed Gohan nearly destroyed the Universe with his power, and is alot smarter, id love to see this fight they are the 2 most powerfu villians eve seen in DBZ...what a fight ..

figuetony
Looks like Janemba took this 1.

Broken Warrior
Super Buuhan easily. Goku was being beaten by Janemba, but he was still holding his own. Super Buu alone was said to be too much for Goku and Vegeta combined, and it was implicated repeatedly that Goku could have beaten Fat Buu, but that Super would annihilate him.

That's just Super Buu. Super Buu with Gohan absorbed will crap all over Janemba. Janemba's one chance would be to open up a portal as Super Buu does his candy beam and send it back in his face. If Janemba could eat the candy then maybe they'd fuse and we'd get Janembuu...

six6six
Originally posted by Broken Warrior
Super Buu alone was said to be too much for Goku and Vegeta combined...

Combined? When "combined" they form Vegetto meaning any version of Buu get's STOMPED!

Broken Warrior
Originally posted by six6six
Combined? When "combined" they form Vegetto meaning any version of Buu get's STOMPED!

No, combined, as in "fighting together". This was said by Goku while they were in Super Buu and Vegeta had crushed the portara.

Even after rescuing their kids and Piccolo, they still felt he was too strong as regular Super Buu and Goku says "If we go out there, he'll kill us.", so they found Mr Buu and cut him loose resulting in Super Buu reverting to Kid Buu who was weaker, and Goku and Vegeta were eager to fight him on even terms after that. Of course, Kid Buu is just insane and pretty much blew up the planet straight away...

Gohan was the only non fused person who could take on Super Buu, unless you count anime filler that contradicts what was stated repeatedly.

Goku performed pretty well against Janemba, until he whipped out that sword, and his ability to phase and redirect attacks was helping him. Obviously Janemba was stronger than Goku, but I think Goku would have had a lot harder fight against Super Buu, let alone, Ultimate Super Buu.

I think:

Vegitto and Gogeta > Ultimate Super Buu > Super Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed > Mystic Gohan > Super Buu=SSJ3 Gotenks > Janemba > Kid Buu=SSJ3 Goku=Original Fat Buu=SSJ1 Gotenks > Evil Buu > Gotenks > Mr Buu=SJJ2 Vegeta > SSJ2 Gohan

figuetony
Holy crap Super Buu is getting clobbered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.