Alucard(Hellsing) vs. D(Vampire Hunter D)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
What if D was paid to hunt down and kill Alucard. Would he be able to? Is this one Vampire he would fail to kill?

Kero_Co
There's only things he can do to get over Alucard's immortality.

1.Chop him up into tiny piece and absorb him.

2. Use his blood, and hope it might give Alucard some sort of adverse reaction, as other vampires are allergic to it.

D is way faster, and his new blade might can cut through anything unless it's made from the same material, but the problem is the damage soak compared to Alucard. Alucard can take so much more damage than D, even though D can take a whole lot of shit. D's only weaknesses so far are sun sickness(once every few years) and he slows down in running water.(He got over the other ones) D is faster and stronger when he embraces his vampire side, normally triggered by the scent of his own blood. Despite all, however, other than those first two options, I don't know how D can win.

KingD19
All Alucard has to do is unleash his seals. And the funny thing about this fight, is that D is the son of Dracula, and Dracula is Alucard.

six6six
I've honestly never read the Vampire Hunter D manga, I've only watched the movie(the old & the new). At the end when he fights Mier Link doesn't D unleash an inner power that we only get a taste of? Not reading the books, I have no idea how much more powerful D is from the Manga version. I've only heard. I googled this battle and it's been done on many other threads. Alot of people say that Alucard would win, but then again, there are alot also that say D can win. It's hard to say. Judging by what I've seen on both anime's, it looks like Alucard would win, but that's just my personal opinion. Especially if you've seen the Hellsing OVA's. He seems even more powerful!

danteiscool
I'm not sure who D is (I've heard of the manga) so I can't really say anything about who'd win and who'd lose so until I check out the Vampire Hunter D manga I'll just say that it is going to be a tie (judging from what I've heard of D) I will check out the manga when I get a chance to and then comeback and post again.

niduin
Originally posted by KingD19
All Alucard has to do is unleash his seals. And the funny thing about this fight, is that D is the son of Dracula, and Dracula is Alucard. i was about to say the exact same thing.

but as for killing alucard, cant be done, not by a vampire, well honestly i dont really understand what finnaly killed him it was some stupid little warewolf like creature that doesnt exist or something mixing his blood in with the blood that alucard was obsorbing and thus making alucard cese to exist, and alucard has to be in his most powerful form for this to work releasing all of his restrictions.

but also i dont think alucard would kill D because 1 he is "tecnicaly" his son 2 he would have to much respect for his power to finish him off....well unless he was ordered to kill him altho he might actually disobay that order cuz of the liniage

so my answer is alucard if he actually wanted him dead, and otherwise alucard would still win just not kill him

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by niduin
but also i dont think alucard would kill D because 1 he is "tecnicaly" his son 2 he would have to much respect for his power to finish him off....well unless he was ordered to kill him altho he might actually disobay that order cuz of the liniage

D isn't Alucard's son in any sense erm

KingD19
Actually he is, D is the son of Dracula.
It has been heavily implied, almost thrust upon the readers that Alucard(backwards spells Dracula) is indeed Vlad 'The Impaler/Dracula" Tepes
So in a sense, sense he is Dracula, D is his son.

Symmetric Chaos
It has been heavily implied, almost thrust upon the readers that Alucard(backwards spells Dracula) is indeed Vlad 'The Impaler/Dracula" Tepes
So in a sense, sense he is Dracula, D is his son.

They're from different realities.

Anime does not exist within a shared universe. There is no continuity between different series.

KingD19
True they are from different realities, but we said technically, technically Alucard is Dracula, and technically, Dracula is D's father, get my drift.

Symmetric Chaos
True they are from different realities, but we said technically, technically Alucard is Dracula, and technically, Dracula is D's father, get my drift.

That's the ultimate in mindbending technicalities laughing out loud

KingD19
Technically, it is. LOL

Jugglenaut
Mm, blood. Lefty can absorb plenty of that.
D and his anti-regen sword > Alucard.

KingD19
Left Hand is awesome, but even he can't stop the SEX BEAM!!!!

Jugglenaut
D makes even straight men fall in love with his appearance. Sex Beam fails when naked women throwing themselves at D don't get him to do anything.

niduin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're from different realities.

Anime does not exist within a shared universe. There is no continuity between different series. thats why i said "technicaly" i know they arent from the same universe but alucard IS dracula and d IS draculas son so even if they are from diff universes they would probably both know their "sorta" relationship.

niduin
So in a sense, sense he is Dracula, D is his son. actually near the end of the manga it is stated that he is dracula

KingD19
There ya go.

dark_element
lol

danteiscool
I finally read Vampire Hunter D. I say Alucard wins, but he probably won't actually kill his ''son''

Kero_Co
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
D makes even straight men fall in love with his appearance. Sex Beam fails when naked women throwing themselves at D don't get him to do anything.

It almost happened the first time. I think She's the only D girl he ever cared about in that special way.

six6six
alucard

niduin
I think that D is more powerful than alucard, d might not be able to kill him but i think that his left hand can obsorb him (i dont know how canon that is i have only read the 3rd book and just started the first) and also technicaly this is an illigal thread cuz vampire hunter d was not orriginaly a manga or anime it was simply a book but thats close enough to a manga and they did make it into a manga so oh well

NeXesses
ALUCARD is Omnipresence: he exists everywhere in the omniverse. This grants him the ability to exist everywhere and nowhere if he wishes to. He can also exist in infinite places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; He in the past of future. In your mind or in reality. In all dimensions and Memories. In every machine, game, program, picture, painting, Site, video, videotape ect. He can clone himself an infinite amount of times. He can wield himself back into existence. This gives him unlimited telepathy. He can see the future and the past. It gives him unlimited teleportation. He can become completely invisible. He can even become invisible for one person and visible for someone else. He is the inbodyment of every particle in existence and none existence. He can heal immediately, no regeneration. He has to think he is unharmed and he is unharmed. He had to think he is truly invulnerable and he is truly invulnerable.
* Being a single, timeless "everything". The ability to be absolutely everything, every aspect of reality, every thing organic and inorganic every dimension/ universe in one. The user is absolutely everything: every single of infinite possibilities and probability, every of infinite reality, timeline, universe or dimension and everything within each of, i.e. absolutely all at once, no exceptions and limitations, all embodied in a single being. Alucard is able to exist in every parallel universe or parallel time line having absolute existence in everyparallel universe the user may have copies of themselves in every parallel universe. This grants them unlimited knowledge, and existence, for the very concept of limits are now irrelevant.
* Alucard cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power. In some cases users are too big to be contained others can just cause indigestion or overloading. Alucard can gain access or entry to any location, place or time. They can easily gain access to places that are spatiocked, temporal locked, spatial-temporal locked, isolated and omnilocked locations. It doesn't matter where or what the location is, they can always find a way inside.
* Users are able to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, even if it's impossible, fantasies care little about reality's limitations. Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new. When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes not existing. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible, and things like "Heaven" and "Hell" are no longer just metaphysical concepts.
* He is simultaneously both intangible and tangible, being able to attack or make physical contact with his target while his target cannot touch nor attack him even while Alucard is making physical contact. He can also pass through soiled objects and objects can pass through him.
* He can attack you no mater were you are. He can attack infinite places at once. Or attack you an infinite amount of times at one place. (Infinite punches with infinite power) he can attack you mind with infinite minds and infinite power.
* He can even surmount the five powers of Jesus Christ himself. Time, creation, death, truth and destiny.
* Not bound by time and space. Even someone how is 10 dimensional to can't wipe him from existence. Only a being with true omnipotent and unity power can kill him permanently. He himself said I'm everywhere and nowhere. I'm means at that moment. So yes he is omnipresent. I think D is Far more powerful in all physical ways but he can't kill/absorb Alucard and in the end, Alucard can mindrape D with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.