Link vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR_GRUUVE
Don't ask.

Burning thought
Link dies instantly, spite

XanatosForever
Then don't offer. Enough with the gorramn Link vs. threads already.

I say Link wins. It's spite either way.

MR_GRUUVE
omg. Your 100% serious?

Phanteros
no more god damn link threads!!! starkiller wins this though

Voyeur
Star Wars video games are laughable.

ThunderGodEneru
Galen makes gesture.

Link's brain pops.

Galen wins.

Voyeur
didn't he actually come from a story/book any way before they put him as a video game character?

like the comics and so forth.

ThunderGodEneru
No, they all came out around the same time.

The game does have an official novel along with it though.

fascistcrusader
The Apprentice crushes Link into a small ball of mangled flesh and broken bones. This is spite.

Cyner
Link is unaffected by the Force because he is from a different galaxy, possibly being an anti-force. He wonders what Starkiller is doing with all those hand gestures and then uses Spell to turn him into a bot, then Link steps on him.

ScreamPaste
Lol, this is the last time I post in any Link vs thread for awhile because I'm so sick of defending a character the community doesn't respect =P

But Cyner did the right thing in highlighting Link's own instant win ability. laughing

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cyner
Link is unaffected by the Force because he is from a different galaxy, possibly being an anti-force. He wonders what Starkiller is doing with all those hand gestures and then uses Spell to turn him into a bot, then Link steps on him.

Starkiller is unaffected by Link's Spells because he is from a different galaxy, possibly being an anti-spell. He wonders what Link is doing with all those hand gestures and then uses his Lightsaber to turn him into a shishkebab, then Starkillers eats him.

God, I just LOVE your logic.

ScreamPaste
I lied, I have to make one more post:

Midiclorians. durlaugh

^the new embodiment of the force since EP.1 was released, how does the force affect somethign from a universe withotu midiclorians?

KingD19
Starkiller still has a glow stick that can cut through basically anything. And just because he's from a different galaxy, doesn't mean he's not affected. If that's the case, then Link's spells don't work on Starkiller, cuz he's from a different universe right?

Cyner
if you don't know i'm making a reference to Starwars very own storyline.

Magic doesn't seem to really exist in Star Wars so who knows how casting a spell would turn out, while The Force has already been proven ineffective against invaders from another galaxy.

Just sayin

Link would win.

KingD19
Well the only people who attacked from another universe were the Vong, just because they were unaffected, doesn't mean that others aren't. And they were both affected by Jaden and Luke, with the Force.

And it's just as easy to say the Force doesn't affect Link, and say that Link can't affect Starkiller.

Plus Starkiller is a master combatant, whose weapon could cut through nearly anything, not sure about the master sword.

And one last thing Force Lightning would still kill Link, because it's lightning.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I lied, I have to make one more post:

Midiclorians. durlaugh

^the new embodiment of the force since EP.1 was released, how does the force affect somethign from a universe withotu midiclorians? The same way it affects droids who don't have Midichlorians.

Cyner
@King

About the Vong, you are right that just because of one instance where the Force will not affect those people doesn't mean it won't affect every people from a different galaxy. However if you read the whole story then you know that the Force basically KNEW that the Vong would be unaffected and that other types or qualities of "the Force" exist.

Yes it is just as easy to say that magic doesn't affect Starkiller, we've never seen magic in the star wars galaxy so who knows.

The Lightsaber is a very formidable weapon but we have ample proof that the Master Sword was created by gods and is not just some sword. I'm confidant that that because of it's physical and spiritual aspects the sword would stand up to a lightsaber.

As far as Force Lightning, Agahnim had lightning too and he didn't fair too well.

KingD19
Eneru also made a brilliant point. Droids are tk'd so much it's ridiculous, and there is actually a move that stuns droids, so take it for what you will, but the Elf goes down to the Orphan. Well technically both of them are orphans, but the pointy eared orphan goes down to the orphan who can pull a spaceship out of the sky.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
The same way it affects droids who don't have Midichlorians.

Droids made of materials from the galaxy where the Force works.

Phanteros
everybody has midicholans in their body it's how we make ATP energy.

KingD19
Well, it's stated that Midiclorians reside in all living things, droids are made from metal, which has no midiclorians in it, and they are still affected by the Force. Besides, most of the materials used in droid construction have refined minerals in them, which are just as likely to be present on Hyrule as the SW universe.

Phanteros
and this takes place on neurtral grounds so the force will work. besides the being doesn't have to have Midichlorians for the force to work. that's when Darth Nilhulus needs to surivive.

ThunderGodEneru
Droids made of materials from the galaxy where the Force works. Point?

They are not connected to the Force at all, yet it affects them.

ScreamPaste
the midichlorians thing = joke, the rest is me referrign to Cyner's posts.

The force does not function on beings from outside the star wars galaxy.

Phanteros

The force does not function on beings from outside the star wars galaxy. yes it will. you have no proof it won't. and if that's the case link's stufff won't work.

KingD19
Saying the Force doesn't work on those outside the galaxy is like saying LInk's spells won't work, it's ridiculous.

And like I said before, Force Lightning, just because you need the Force to cause it, doesn't make it not lightning. Many other Force Powers could do Link in easily.

fascistcrusader
The Vong weren't affected by the force because they severed themselves from it somehow(the details escape me right now), not because they were from another galaxy. They are very clearly the exception, not the rule. Link is affected by the force just as everything else is.

Phanteros
so it is agreed link looses this?

Cyner
1. lol whatever, this is a nonsensical spite thread anyway

2. in the star wars universe, everything in their universe is connected to the Force, the vong were disconnected from the Force by their planet (lolwut?).

3. Spell is an instant cast, if the Force can affect Link then magic can affect Star Wars characters. Starkiller = bot

KingD19
So you're admitting that the Force can affect Link? Well then, Starkiller has TK, Lightning, well, that's all he really needs. Did you see how easily Starkiller tossed people around in the game? How he defeated one, then nearly defeated the other of two of the most powerful individuals in the universe? How he pulled a huuuuuge starship out of the sky? Broke a portion of a massive platform away from itself and sent it hurling to the planet below? And the Force reacts at the speed of thought, Link has to go through some measures with his spells.

Phanteros
1. lol whatever, this is a nonsensical spite thread anyway

2. in the star wars universe, everything in their universe is connected to the Force, the vong were disconnected from the Force by their planet (lolwut?).

3. Spell is an instant cast, if the Force can affect Link then magic can affect Star Wars characters. Starkiller = bot so is force instant. the vong's planet is weird thing anyway. i don't think Starkiller be the one going down easy either.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're admitting that the Force can affect Link? Well then, Starkiller has TK, Lightning, well, that's all he really needs. Did you see how easily Starkiller tossed people around in the game? How he defeated one, then nearly defeated the other of two of the most powerful individuals in the universe? How he pulled a huuuuuge starship out of the sky? Broke a portion of a massive platform away from itself and sent it hurling to the planet below? And the Force reacts at the speed of thought, Link has to go through some measures with his spells.

False, Spell, from LoZII AoL, is instant cast, press the button ,your enemies are all bots, it's also thought speed. that effectively makes this 5/10 stale mate unless Cyner finds more starwars lore giving Link a better chance.

KingD19
Still, a quick tk then force lightning discharge takes Link out. Link can't cast a spell when he's incapable of moving.

ScreamPaste
Still, a quick tk then force lightning discharge takes Link out. Link can't cast a spell when he's incapable of moving. Yes he can. He can cast Spell from LoZII with no action at all. Hell, let's use LoZ II and nothing else here, from TK he casts reflect and the lightnign is sent back at Galen, then Link casts Spell, or he just casts Spell right away from TK and is insta released, lightning wouldn't kill Link anyway.

KingD19
Galen does have a Force Shield which could also negate Links spells as well.

And you're seriously bring up LoZ2? A game where movement was basically restricted to walking, blocking, and sword strikes?

And Starkiller can generate a lot of lightning, which could and would kill Link.

Or he could just cut him up with his lightsaber, or toss him off a cliff, then finish him off with his half heart.

ScreamPaste
Galen does have a Force Shield which could also negate Links spells as well.

And you're seriously bring up LoZ2? A game where movement was basically restricted to walking, blocking, and sword strikes?

And Starkiller can generate a lot of lightning, which could and would kill Link.

Or he could just cut him up with his lightsaber, or toss him off a cliff, then finish him off with his half heart.

The last part made me chuckle, you get a cookie laughing

But yeah, intended spite threads bring out the worst in me confused

ThunderGodEneru

The force does not function on beings from outside the star wars galaxy. Prove it.

KingD19
It's funny because I just came back from the store where I bought 6 cookies.

Phanteros
It's funny because I just came back from the store where I bought 6 cookies. umm. what?

KingD19
ScreamPaste said I got a cookie for my joke about Starkiller knocking Link off a cliff, then ending him when he only had a half heart left. I said it was funny because I just bought some cookies.

Nactous
Starkiller

Nemesis X
Master Sword < Lightsaber

Cyner
Master Sword > Lightsaber

Nemesis X
Gay Elf < Dark Lord's apprentice

Cyner
Most bad ass elven character ever > Dark Lord's young lover

(yes more awesome than Drizz't and Legolas)

Phanteros
Most gay ass elven character ever < Dark Lord's son

(yes more awesome than Drizz't and Legolas) it's called father and son relationship, noob.

pixie Queer<<<<<<< most awesome character to ever exist since Kratos.

Phanteros
even though he did had a shitty game his character kept me playing.

Nemesis X
Elf who left Santa's workshop to go fight monsters < Guy who joined Vader to kill Jedi.

KingD19
Elf who plays an ocarina and directs wind with a baton< Guy who kills people by throwing them off of platforms miles above the ground.

Phanteros
Elf who plays an ocarina and directs wind with a baton< Guy who kills people by throwing them off of platforms miles above the ground. or feeds them to giant worms for the fun of it

Phanteros
Originally posted by Phanteros
or feeds them to the saarlac for the fun of it

Cyner
you can't be serious... Kratos? as in GoW Kratos? He's a lifeless shell of generic anger and angst, like a child throwing a temper tantrum but with no one to stop him because it's a video game. His character is devoid of personality beyond kill kill kill.

Zack Fair
Link > Galen

Don't care who wins. Just had to say it.

KingD19
That is what makes Kratos awesome, he knows what he is, and so do you. You don't have to spend time trying to figure out his motives, you know his motives, kill, kill, kill.

Nactous
Elf who plays an ocarina and directs wind with a baton< Guy who kills people by throwing them off of platforms miles above the ground.

Then again, he also has 1/3rd goddes in him.

Nactous
Originally posted by Phanteros
it's called father and son relationship, noob.

pixie Queer<<<<<<< most awesome character to ever exist since Kratos.

What, no its not.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nactous
What, no its not. umm.. yes it is. though he did betray him.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Link <Galen

Don't care who wins. Just had to say it. fixed

Phanteros
you can't be serious... Kratos? as in GoW Kratos? He's a lifeless shell of generic anger and angst, like a child throwing a temper tantrum but with no one to stop him because it's a video game. His character is devoid of personality beyond kill kill kill. his character is more depth than what you gave him. hell dante is the most lack of dept character of all time.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Link > Galen

Don't care who wins. Just had to say it. Raziel>>>>>>all of the link, kain, kratos, and ganon.

THE JLRTENJAC

Wow... That's pretty generic for both.

The first thing you have to think about with Link is that you have to combine all the different Links together, along with all their weapons, equipment, and abilities.

When you do this you have a person, with the power of the Gods at his disposal, a myriad of weapons and equipment including, but not limited to, tunics and magic armor which make him practically invincible, several bottles filled with fairies which will revive him when he dies, or Potions which will heal him and/or replenish his magical capabilities, a clock that has the ability to freeze his foes, several masks, one of which makes him an unstopable juggernaut of immense power.

Then you have Starkiller

With overblown force powers and many lightsaber Crystals which give his blade different abilities.

When it comes right down to it... link wins...

Phanteros
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Wow... That's pretty generic for both.

The first thing you have to think about with Link is that you have to combine all the different Links together, along with all their weapons, equipment, and abilities.

When you do this you have a person, with the power of the Gods at his disposal, a myriad of weapons and equipment including, but not limited to, tunics and magic armor which make him practically invincible, several bottles filled with fairies which will revive him when he dies, or Potions which will heal him and/or replenish his magical capabilities, a clock that has the ability to freeze his foes, several masks, one of which makes him an unstopable juggernaut of immense power.

Then you have Starkiller

With overblown force powers and many lightsaber Crystals which give his blade different abilities.

When it comes right down to it... Starkiller wins... fixed

THE JLRTENJAC
roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Ahh, so what you're saying is, you have to use the most powerful abilities and spells of every single Link so he can win, because without it, he loses?

Voyeur
it was stated before the Force wouldn't even affect Link.

and no one restricted Link to title, because every freaking time gruuv makes a vs Link, he never does, so Link is left open to translation of any of his appearances aka composite Link.

but who cares, I think this is null because I'm like 100% certain the book/comics existed as a character before they transitioned over to a video game. So he isn't legal.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Voyeur

and no one restricted Link to title, because every freaking time gruuv makes a vs Link, he never does, so Link is left open to translation of any of his appearances aka composite Link.

but who cares, I think this is null because I'm like 100% certain the book/comics existed as a character before they transitioned over to a video game. So he isn't legal. it was never stated that the force won't work on link. if that's the case then links magic won't. so quite trying to disprove that. Starkiller also started out in soul calibur as a promo for the force unleashed so still he is still a game character at heart.

overall quite trying to disprove a character's abilities so the other side can win.

KingD19
Well, if the Force doesn't affect Link, then all of Link's Magical items and spells don't affect Starkiller, simple.

And if you're talking about Starkiller, the game came 1st, then the comic and book came out, anywhere from a day to a week later. They were a tie-in for the game itself.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Voyeur

but who cares, I think this is null because I'm like 100% certain the book/comics existed as a character before they transitioned over to a video game. So he isn't legal.

Actually concept of starkiller originated as the Video Game. The graphic novel and such were after-thoughts.

Therefore Starkiller is legal

Well, if the Force doesn't affect Link, then all of Link's Magical items and spells don't affect Starkiller, simple.

And if you're talking about Starkiller, the game came 1st, then the comic and book came out, anywhere from a day to a week later. They were a tie-in for the game itself.

No, the comic was released first, but the concept was originated for the game. (I know because I bought the comic when it was released.)

Starkiller is legal, however, because the character was created for the game, and placed into comic form later. Though the comic was actually released before the game.

ThunderGodEneru
you can't be serious... Kratos? as in GoW Kratos? He's a lifeless shell of generic anger and angst, like a child throwing a temper tantrum but with no one to stop him because it's a video game. His character is devoid of personality beyond kill kill kill. You can't be talking about Kratos.

To say Kratos is motivated only by killing and generic anger is horrendously ignorant.

Kratos has depth, and is a complex, sympathetic anti-hero, despite his sociopathic actions and his brutal demeanor, you cannot help but symphasize with him, he is a man who has lost everything. He was tricked into killing his family by Ares, his father, Zeus, killed him after making him a God, Kratos at face value is a vicious, amoral killer, yet he still holds on to a twinge of humanity.

Nactous
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC

No, the comic was released first, but the concept was originated for the game. (I know because I bought the comic when it was released.)

You mean I bought it when it was released.

KingD19
I looked it up, you're right, but the comic and books were basically spin offs of the game like you said, so indeed it is legal to use Starkiller in a game vs forum, and in this one he whoops all over the elf.

Nactous
Keep in mind, the developers have said the game itself is an exaggerated look of the Force.

ThunderGodEneru
Considering the other feats of Force power in the Star Wars Expanded Universe it is hardly an exaggeration...

Nactous
Regardless, keep it in mind while debating.

ThunderGodEneru
Why would I do that?

Phanteros
hence the term force unleashed

Nactous
Good point...

KingD19
Yeah, Starkiller just had all the requirements to be a bad as force wielder.
Immense innate potential for learning
Immense innate Force Power
A teacher who constantly whooped his ass and constantly pushed him to his limits.
Put all of that with a hatred that was burned into him for many years, and unleash him on what he hates the most, and you have Starkiller.

And there have been huge feats in the EU
Palpatine opened a wormhole
A jedi master whose name I can't remember, pulled an Imperial sized starship out of a gravity well.
Luke rebuilt, then tore apart Vader's castle.
Hell, in Coruscant Nights, a kid with no training in the Force at all grabbed pure repulsor energy, turned it into a ball, and threw it. He even vaporized an Inquisitor with a Force Repulse.

Phanteros
Yeah, Starkiller just had all the requirements to be a bad as force wielder.
Immense innate potential for learning
Immense innate Force Power
A teacher who constantly whooped his ass and constantly pushed him to his limits.
Put all of that with a hatred that was burned into him for many years, and unleash him on what he hates the most, and you have Starkiller.

And there have been huge feats in the EU
Palpatine opened a wormhole
A jedi master whose name I can't remember, pulled an Imperial sized starship out of a gravity well.
Luke rebuilt, then tore apart Vader's castle.
Hell, in Coruscant Nights, a kid with no training in the Force at all grabbed pure repulsor energy, turned it into a ball, and threw it. He even vaporized an Inquisitor with a Force Repulse. that's why you always respect the force.

KingD19
If you don't respect the Force, the Force itself will use an ancient and mysterious power on you, one that will leave you forever changed and a mere shadow of your former self. The Force Rape.

Phanteros
If you don't respect the Force, the Force itself will use an ancient and mysterious power on you, one that will leave you forever changed and a mere shadow of your former self. The Force Rape. surrender your virginity to the force.

KingD19
Luke, use the Force before.....intercourse, but Luke, don't forget, B*tches ain't nothin but hoes and tricks.

Phanteros
Luke, use the Force before.....intercourse, but Luke, don't forget, B*tches ain't nothin but hoes and tricks. LOL

LLLLLink
Bump.

This is so retarded. Link wins. Mirror Shield ftw here. Reflects the Force AND lightsaber. 'Nuff said.

ThunderGodEneru
No it doesn't, and you're an idiot for thinking that.

Have a good day sir.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Bump.
I is so retarded. Link loses. Mirror Shield ftl here. Reflects the Farce AND dongsaber. 'Nuff said. laughing

LLLLLink

Have a good day sir.

You should read more Star Wars books then. Come back when you do your research.

ThunderGodEneru
You should read more Star Wars books then. Come back when you do your research. Your post had no reference to any form of Star Wars book.

Please answer what is actually on my posts next time.

Or stop posting at all. That would be most preferable.

LLLLLink

Have a good day sir.

Strange. I'm reading this quote, and I cant seem to find a question to answer. Fail.

If you need game proof that a lightsaber wont destroy a magic weapon or shield, look to Soul Caliber 4. But, there is a book (which I cant remember the name of, unfortunately) that has Luke fighting a monster with a reflective body and the lightsaber would not work against it.

ThunderGodEneru
Strange. I'm reading this quote, and I cant seem to find a question to answer. Fail.

If you need game proof that a lightsaber wont destroy a magic weapon or shield, look to Soul Caliber 4. But, there is a book (which I cant remember the name of, unfortunately) that has Luke fighting a monster with a reflective body and the lightsaber would not work against it. 1. Never said there was a question. Not all answers are to questions, so no, the one who has failed happens to be you. An answer was originally a solemn assertion in opposition to some one or something, and thus generally any counter-statement or defense.

2. Soul Calibur IV, which is not cannon? Please stop talking.

Prove it, and provide the context of the situation, and you seem to be under some impression that Galen Marek needs his lightsaber to win.

LLLLLink
There is nothing on your post to answer.

I will find the proof you need as soon as I get in contact with my friend who is a SW buff.

But, regardless. Link is fully invincible to the Force and any form of attack that could possibly be mustered. Link could win bare handed.

ThunderGodEneru
There is nothing on your post to answer.

I will find the proof you need as soon as I get in contact with my friend who is a SW buff.

But, regardless. Link is fully invincible to the Force and any form of attack that could possibly be mustered. Link could win bare handed. 1. True, I was being facetious.

2. Sure you will. And provide the context for it.

3. Based on what but your own wishes?

LLLLLink
1. Fine by me. do as you please.
2. I will if you desire, but it wont affect the outcome of the battle.
3. Nayru's Love combined with the abilities of Chatuae Romani makes Link infinitely invincible. Lightsabers cant go through barriers as proven in ep. 1. That's good enough right there.
Link has immense strength thanks to the Golden Gauntlets. That strength is easily enought to kill with your bare hands.
The Master Sword and the Triforce of Courage prevent TK of any kind (Bongo Bongo). Therefore, the Force will have no effect.
I think you can connect the dots.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Fine by me. do as you please.
2. I will if you desire, but it wont affect the outcome of the battle.
3. Nayru's Love combined with the abilities of Chatuae Romani makes Link infinitely invincible. Lightsabers cant go through barriers as proven in ep. 1. That's good enough right there.
Link has immense strength thanks to the Golden Gauntlets. That strength is easily enought to kill with your bare hands.
The Master Sword and the Triforce of Courage prevent TK of any kind (Bongo Bongo). Therefore, the Force will have no effect.
I think you can connect the dots. 1. I shall.

2. I know, Galen Marek will still win.

3. To things in Zelda. And is this composite Link?

Link has never proven resistant to TK, stop lying.

LLLLLink
1. I shall.

2. I know, Galen Marek will still win.

3. To things in Zelda. And is this composite Link?

Link has never proven resistant to TK, stop lying.

No, this is the Hero of Time only.

You are a freaking idiot. BONGO BONGO! Read please, failure.

ThunderGodEneru
No, this is the Hero of Time only.

You are a freaking idiot. BONGO BONGO! Read please, failure. 1. Then stop bringing up the fvcking Chateau Romani.

2. Bongo Bongo has never shown telekinesis.

LLLLLink
Link in Majora's Mask IS THE HERO OF TIME, tard!

Bongo Bongo throws Shiek like a ragdoll using telekenisis. You just told a blatant lie. This is your biggest fail yet. I'm convinced that your just a kid that doesnt know what he is talking about because of this post.

ThunderGodEneru
Link in Majora's Mask IS THE HERO OF TIME, tard!

Bongo Bongo throws Shiek like a ragdoll using telekenisis. You just told a blatant lie. This is your biggest fail yet. I'm convinced that your just a kid that doesnt know what he is talking about because of this post. 1. With distinctly different abilities. Like not having Nayru's Love.

2. Never happened, prove up or shut up.

Now, Bongo Bongo DID hit Sheik while invisible. Since BB is, you know, invisible.

And besides, that would still not prove that Link is immune to TK.

Seriously, stop posting.

LLLLLink
Nayru's Love is a technique owned by the Hero of time, which is who I'm using. Dont turn this into a timeline debate.

Listen, you stupid fool.
Bongo Bongo lifted Shiek with telekenisis. It's SO obvious. Quit trying to get out of this. You have failed. Just get past it and continue with some honor. Go watch it on Youtube. Bongo Bongo had to actually touch Link.

ThunderGodEneru
Nayru's Love is a technique owned by the Hero of time, which is who I'm using. Dont turn this into a timeline debate.

Listen, you stupid fool.
Bongo Bongo lifted Shiek with telekenisis. It's SO obvious. Quit trying to get out of this. You have failed. Just get past it and continue with some honor. Go watch it on Youtube. Bongo Bongo had to actually touch Link. 1. Not used in Majora's Mask, so they do not go together.

2. mrytYRwu9Po

At 3:40, we can clearly hear Bongo Bongo roaring as he lifts Link, and then see his shadow move from where he threw her to the Shadow Temple.

Bongo Bongo was in the well, and threw him, Bongo Bongo is invisible.

PROVE it was telekinesis. You cannot.

Logically, I am correct, and you are wrong, please just shut the hell up.

Oh, and that does not make Link immune to TK even if it WAS.

LLLLLink
Dude, Bongo Bongo is a dark shadow here. Did you see ANY dark shadow whe SHIEK (not Link) was being thrown? No, you didnt. And the fact you said that we see Bongo Bongo go to the Shadow Temple when that is clearly not shown proves that you have a bad habit of misinterpreting things and adding or taking away from things.

You are saying that Bongo Bongo, who you believe was invisible, came out of the well to throw Shiek, then went BACK into the well so that he could come out again as a shadow? Logically, you are a kid with some serious mental issues.

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, Bongo Bongo is a dark shadow here. Did you see ANY dark shadow whe SHIEK (not Link) was being thrown? No, you didnt. And the fact you said that we see Bongo Bongo go to the Shadow Temple when that is clearly not shown proves that you have a bad habit of misinterpreting things and adding or taking away from things.

You are saying that Bongo Bongo, who you believe was invisible, came out of the well to throw Shiek, then went BACK into the well so that he could come out again as a shadow? Logically, you are a kid with some serious mental issues. No, because he was still in the well, you are aware Bongo Bongo's hands are not actually connected to his body right?

LLLLLink
No, because he was still in the well, you are aware Bongo Bongo's hands are not actually connected to his body right?

You are making me weary. Did you see any hands? Any shadows? If you dont think its TK, fine. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I see.

ThunderGodEneru
You are making me weary. Did you see any hands? Any shadows? If you dont think its TK, fine. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I see. No, because his hands are invisible sir. The shadow was his entire body.

You believe it is TK based on...What? He has NEVER demonstrated that ability when you fight him or otherwise, why would he have an ability he never clearly shows?

LLLLLink
No, because his hands are invisible sir. The shadow was his entire body.

You believe it is TK based on...What? He has NEVER demonstrated that ability when you fight him or otherwise, why would he have an ability he never clearly shows?

His hands are the only visible part when you fight him. Therefore, they are not invisible. Yes, the shadow was his entire body.

Look, an invisible force picked up Shiek. Bongo Bongo came out after the assault. I believe its TK. Sorry.

ThunderGodEneru
His hands are the only visible part when you fight him. Therefore, they are not invisible. Yes, the shadow was his entire body.

Look, an invisible force picked up Shiek. Bongo Bongo came out after the assault. I believe its TK. Sorry. 1. Then where we his hands when he went in the direction of the Shadow Temple? Clearly, they are invisible.

2. Invisible force. Hands.

Shit, this argument is stupid, even if it was TK, that is NOT proof Link is immune to it.

LLLLLink
1. Then where we his hands when he went in the direction of the Shadow Temple? Clearly, they are invisible.

2. Invisible force. Hands.

Shit, this argument is stupid, even if it was TK, that is NOT proof Link is immune to it.

I promise you, his hands are not invisible. Bring up the Bongo Bongo boss fight. You will see that his hands are the only part of him that is not invisible.

In TP, Zant uses TK on Link before he gets the Master Sword. After he obtains it, no TK is used on Link. We can argue both ways about it, but it really is irrelevent. Link is infinitely invincible anyway.
Plus, I believe that the Mirror shield can defy TK.

Wolverine2179

If you need game proof that a lightsaber wont destroy a magic weapon or shield, look to Soul Caliber 4. But, there is a book (which I cant remember the name of, unfortunately) that has Luke fighting a monster with a reflective body and the lightsaber would not work against it. Your a raging hormone fanboy of link, you clearly fail to know the fact that soul calibur isn't canon as far as the star wars characters go right?

Its been stated numerous times that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of swords made through sith alchemy and cortosis

But, regardless. Link is fully invincible to the Force and any form of attack that could possibly be mustered. Link could win bare handed.

This is so retarded. Link wins. Mirror Shield ftw here. Reflects the Force AND lightsaber. 'Nuff said.

Prove up or simply shut the hell up, you made the claim you prove it because the burden of proof falls on you.

Hell i can simply make a claim that "marek throws up a force barrier and blocks anything that link throws at him".

ScreamPaste
I'm pretty sure his example of a lightsaber not working on a creature with reflective skin is proof. Also, expecting star wars to include things from other universes in their list of things that light sabers can't cut? Lol.

Clearly things exist which cannot be cut through by a lightsabre, or which reflect light. Like a magical mirror that reflects things as counter intuitive as fire and ice.

Also; the force doesn't seem to affect creatures from outside the galaxy in which Star Wars takes place.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm pretty sure his example of a lightsaber not working on a creature with reflective skin is proof. Also, expecting star wars to include things from other universes in their list of things that light sabers can't cut? Lol.

Clearly things exist which cannot be cut through by a lightsabre, or which reflect light. Like a magical mirror that reflects things as counter intuitive as fire and ice.

Also; the force doesn't seem to affect creatures from outside the galaxy in which Star Wars takes place. 1. He provided no context, it means less than shit.

2. And the Mirror Shield has not proven to be one of them.

3. And what is your basis for this claim other than pure ignorance?

ThunderGodEneru
I promise you, his hands are not invisible. Bring up the Bongo Bongo boss fight. You will see that his hands are the only part of him that is not invisible.

In TP, Zant uses TK on Link before he gets the Master Sword. After he obtains it, no TK is used on Link. We can argue both ways about it, but it really is irrelevent. Link is infinitely invincible anyway.

Plus, I believe that the Mirror shield can defy TK. 1. Then where were they when he was flying to the Shadow Temple smart guy?

2. Which means...What? That the bosses have to half-ass their own powers for Link to stand a chance against them? Not good for Link. Infinitely invincible? No sir I am afraid he is not, Chateau Romani and Nayru's Love are two totally different games.

3. I don't give a shit what you BELIEVE. There is no evidence that it can.

ScreamPaste
3. And what is your basis for this claim other than pure ignorance?
Star wars novels.

ThunderGodEneru
Star wars novels. Bull. Shit.

Droids have absolutely no connection to the Force at all, it works on them fine.

Bring up the scenario you are referencing.

ScreamPaste
Vong.

ThunderGodEneru
They are unable to be sensed through the Force.

Force attacks harms them.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Your a raging hormone fanboy of link, you clearly fail to know the fact that soul calibur isn't canon as far as the star wars characters go right?

Its been stated numerous times that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of swords made through sith alchemy and cortosis

Prove up or simply shut the hell up, you made the claim you prove it because the burden of proof falls on you.

Hell i can simply make a claim that "marek throws up a force barrier and blocks anything that link throws at him".

Dude, did you even watch episode 1? MASSIVE FAIL ==> Darth Mual's lightsaber couldnt even penetrate a simple laser barrier. That definitely isnt a sword forged by sith alchemy. Now that we can see that you cant even cover the simplest of bases before you claim a 'fact', you can leave in shame now.

What is a lightsaber? A saber of light.
What's something that reflects light, kids? A mirror.
Lets connect the dots.

Wolverine2179

Also; the force doesn't seem to affect creatures from outside the galaxy in which Star Wars takes place. Anything to back this ridiculous claim up?

Vong.

They were merely on a different frequency on the force hence they couldn't be sensed, still the force pretty much affected them.

Dude, did you even watch episode 1? MASSIVE FAIL ==> Darth Mual's lightsaber couldnt even penetrate a simple laser barrier. That definitely isnt a sword forged by sith alchemy. Now that we can see that you cant even cover the simplest of bases before you claim a 'fact', you can leave in shame now.

What is a lightsaber? A saber of light.
What's something that reflects light, kids? A mirror.
Lets connect the dots.

LOL telling me to leave in shame when an energy barrier =/= a magic barrier. They are 2 different properties mr sparkey. Hell you probably forget that the barrier in TPM is made of the same properties as a lightsaber.

And whats a lightsaber? Just merely a saber of light? How does mere light cut through anything? You see? Your blatant ignorance prevents you from forming a cogent argument.

And please don't even attempt to call me a galen fanboy, i hate that character and i argued because your claims are absolutely ridiculous.

LLLLLink
Anything to back this ridiculous claim up?

They were merely on a different frequency on the force hence they couldn't be sensed, still the force pretty much affected them.

LOL telling me to leave in shame when an energy barrier =/= a magic barrier. They are 2 different properties mr sparkey. Hell you probably forget that the barrier in TPM is made of the same properties as a lightsaber.

And whats a lightsaber? Just merely a saber of light? How does mere light cut through anything? You see? Your blatant ignorance prevents you from forming a cogent argument.

And please don't even attempt to call me a galen fanboy, i hate that character and i argued because your claims are absolutely ridiculous.

Duh. I know what the barrier is. The point was that you fail by making claims that are not true even though the evidence is on the surface of thought.

It doesnt. That's the point, tard. The ignorant one is so obviously you.

I never intended to call you a fanboy. Do you see what has happened? I told you to leave. Instead, you opted to stay and make an even bigger fool of youself. Try to learn something from this.

Wolverine2179
Duh. I know what the barrier is. The point was that you fail by making claims that are not true even though the evidence is on the surface of thought. No you don't, the very fact that you are trying to use the barrier in EP1 to back your claims of link winning via magic barriers despite them having different properties AND the fact that you try to call me out in the process makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are.

It doesnt. That's the point, tard. The ignorant one is so obviously you. Its funny how you call every one tards when you yourself can't even form a proper argument, make ridiculous claims and can't even offer a single shred of proof.

I never intended to call you a fanboy. Do you see what has happened? I told you to leave. Instead, you opted to stay and make an even bigger fool of youself. Try to learn something from this. And why should i leave when your claims are completely unsubstantiated and unsupported? All i merely did was ask you nicely to offer up some concrete proof of the claims you made and then you start behaving like the immature one because your the one insulting everybody that disagrees with you.

LLLLLink
No you don't, the very fact that you are trying to use the barrier in EP1 to back your claims of link winning via magic barriers despite them having different properties AND the fact that you try to call me out in the process makes you look more of a dumbass than you already are.

Its funny how you call every one tards when you yourself can't even form a proper argument, make ridiculous claims and can't even offer a single shred of proof.

And why should i leave when your claims are completely unsubstantiated and unsupported? All i merely did was ask you nicely to offer up some concrete proof of the claims you made and then you start behaving like the immature one because your the one insulting everybody that disagrees with you.

The dumbass is the person trying to put words in other peoples mouth. (thats you) You have misinterpreted. I never intended to use a barrier in SW to prove that NL blocks lightsaber. NL is superior to a simple laser. LOGIC FAIL! ==> The reason I mentioned it was to prove that you were wrong about the sith alchemy sword and cortosis being the only exception.

The lightsaber fact I debunked is proof, dumbass! I explained why I disagreed, gave a scenario from canon material, and pointed out exactly where you were wrong. Thats why you are having to try to defend your side, stupid. Think before you post.

The first thing you said to me was that I was a fanboy and needed to shut the hell up. Dont try to pull the, "Your being mean to people" crap when YOU decided to throw yourself into the line of fire.
All you have done this entire debate is whine about proof. YOU are the one who needs to start showing some proof instead just calling proof on everybody else like a pussy. I swear to God, that's all people on here do, even though the proof is right at there fingertips.

Looks like somebody else is joining Eneru in my Fail Book.
If you cant even realize that you made a mistake and let it go, then I really dont see any reason to put up with your nonsense. Even small children can see where you messed up. Why dont you just move on?

Wolverine2179
The dumbass is the person trying to put words in other peoples mouth.
?

(thats you) You have misinterpreted. I never intended to use a barrier in SW to prove that NL blocks lightsaber. NL is superior to a simple laser. LOGIC FAIL! ==> The reason I mentioned it was to prove that you were wrong about the sith alchemy sword and cortosis being the only exception.
You DO know that the only "exceptions" that i was referring to were tangible objects right? My god your an idiot, do you for one honestly think i didn't know that sabers can't cut through other energy based weapons?

The lightsaber fact I debunked is proof, dumbass! I explained why I disagreed, gave a scenario from canon material, and pointed out exactly where you were wrong. Thats why you are having to try to defend your side, stupid. Think before you post. You didn't debunk anything as i have yet to see a single shred of proof from you.

All you did was claim that lightsabers can't cut through magic weapons because they couldn't do so in soul calibur IV which is essentially non canon to what has been established in the SW universe, ergo the quote i provided specifically stated that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of cortosis, sith alchemy and energy based shields.

Now don't even try to claim energy shields = magic shields.

The first thing you said to me was that I was a fanboy and needed to shut the hell up.
The fact is you ARE a fanboy, i have been seeing you posting in almost every link thread claiming link would destroy the other opposition with relative ease.

Seriously if me calling you a fanboy is enough to irritate you and get you so riled up, that just shows how pathetic you really are.

Dont try to pull the, "Your being mean to people" crap when YOU decided to throw yourself into the line of fire.
See the above.

All you have done this entire debate is whine about proof. YOU are the one who needs to start showing some proof instead just calling proof on everybody else like a pussy.
Good allah i never made a claim my good friend so why should i even offer proof to something i never claimed about?

Was i even arguing that starkiller > link? No i didn't and i don't want to.

I posted due to the fact of your extremel level of bias with link, not because i wanted to argue starkiller > link.

I swear to God, that's all people on here do, even though the proof is right at there fingertips. Right making unsupported claims equates to evidence, good riddance dog lover.

If you cant even realize that you made a mistake and let it go, then I really dont see any reason to put up with your nonsense. Even small children can see where you messed up. Why dont you just move on? Your the one that needs to move on considering you get so riled up when someone disagrees with your biased opinions.

Seriously my good friend, stop masturbating at every picture of link you can find in your moms basement laughing laughing laughing laughing

Peach
The dumbass is the person trying to put words in other peoples mouth. (thats you) You have misinterpreted. I never intended to use a barrier in SW to prove that NL blocks lightsaber. NL is superior to a simple laser. LOGIC FAIL! ==> The reason I mentioned it was to prove that you were wrong about the sith alchemy sword and cortosis being the only exception.

The lightsaber fact I debunked is proof, dumbass! I explained why I disagreed, gave a scenario from canon material, and pointed out exactly where you were wrong. Thats why you are having to try to defend your side, stupid. Think before you post.

The first thing you said to me was that I was a fanboy and needed to shut the hell up. Dont try to pull the, "Your being mean to people" crap when YOU decided to throw yourself into the line of fire.
All you have done this entire debate is whine about proof. YOU are the one who needs to start showing some proof instead just calling proof on everybody else like a pussy. I swear to God, that's all people on here do, even though the proof is right at there fingertips.

If you cant even realize that you made a mistake and let it go, then I really dont see any reason to put up with your nonsense. Even small children can see where you messed up. Why dont you just move on?

If you keep up that sort of attitude and namecalling, you're going to find your stay here cut very short. Don't do it again.

LLLLLink
?
You DO know that the only "exceptions" that i was referring to were tangible objects right? My god your an idiot, do you for one honestly think i didn't know that sabers can't cut through other energy based weapons?

You didn't debunk anything as i have yet to see a single shred of proof from you.

All you did was claim that lightsabers can't cut through magic weapons because they couldn't do so in soul calibur IV which is essentially non canon to what has been established in the SW universe, ergo the quote i provided specifically stated that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of cortosis, sith alchemy and energy based shields.

Now don't even try to claim energy shields = magic shields.
The fact is you ARE a fanboy, i have been seeing you posting in almost every link thread claiming link would destroy the other opposition with relative ease.

Seriously if me calling you a fanboy is enough to irritate you and get you so riled up, that just shows how pathetic you really are.
See the above.
Good allah i never made a claim my good friend so why should i even offer proof to something i never claimed about?

Was i even arguing that starkiller > link? No i didn't and i don't want to.

I posted due to the fact of your extremel level of bias with link, not because i wanted to argue starkiller > link.
Right making unsupported claims equates to evidence, good riddance dog lover.
Your the one that needs to move on considering you get so riled up when someone disagrees with your biased opinions.

Seriously my good friend, stop masturbating at every picture of link you can find in your moms basement laughing laughing laughing laughing

Wow, you just keep lining up to fail, dont you?

1. You were the one who claimed what the exceptions were. When you left one out, I jumped on it. YOU FAILED HERE AND THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT. Just let it go.

2. MORE FAIL! ==> I'M the one who said that they couldnt penetrate energy-based shields, not you. Seems to me that YOU'RE the one making claims that arent true here.

3. I do believe that magic > energy, seeing as Link's Mirror Shield reflects and absorbs energy. I can get the game quote (proof that you have been whining about). I am a fanboy, and I do believe Link wins the matches depending on the rules. So what?

4. Why would I get angry over being called a fanboy? If you meant it in a negative way, then why would it suprise you that it gets retaliated to? Dont forget that YOU started swearing at me first ("...shut the hell up"wink. Like I said, you threw yourself into the line of fire by attempting to insulting me.

5. Are you saying that you never claimed to tell me to provide proof? On your last post, you said, "All I merely did was nicely ask you to provide some concrete proof."
If that isnt what you were referring to, then you need to elaborate more on what you mean.

6. So what you are saying is that the only reason that you posted on this thread was to attack me? You wanted nothing to do with the match itself? Then why are you wasting your time on this thread with your spam? Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

7. I dont care if you disagree with me. I dont care about being called a fanboy. I care about people lying about the facts and then calling me stupid when they are clearly proven wrong.

Peach: So, I was making it a little to hot in here for everyone? The namecalling will stop. I wanted it to stop coming at me anyway.
As for the attitude, would you mind pointing out a phrase containing this 'bad attitude' so I can correct that? I'm assuming it wont just be some phrase where I called a dude a name and be something more like me pointing out the fails.
Also, shouldnt we pm this instead of derailing the topic, moderator?
I'll be expecting the same response when the shoe is on the other foot and I'm the one being called names and whatever.

ThunderGodEneru
I like how you ignored my post.

I accept your concession.

Wolverine2179
Wow, you just keep lining up to fail, dont you? I don't get it, you get your ass handed to you yet you come back for more.

1. You were the one who claimed what the exceptions were. When you left one out, I jumped on it. YOU FAILED HERE AND THERE IS NO WAY AROUND IT. Just let it go. Please and because i purposely left out one property it means im a failure? If thats the case just look in the mirror please.

You just happen to lack the intelligence to realize that i was referring to tangible objects and not every single property in the SW universe.

Its not my fault that you were born with a single Digit IQ that was responsible for incredible and blatant ignorance in hypothetical debates.

2. MORE FAIL! ==> I'M the one who said that they couldnt penetrate energy-based shields, not you. Seems to me that YOU'RE the one making claims that arent true here. What claims? I didn't make any claims.

3. I do believe that magic > energy, seeing as Link's Mirror Shield reflects and absorbs energy. I can get the game quote (proof that you have been whining about). I am a fanboy, and I do believe Link wins the matches depending on the rules. So what?

Please, you call that proof? The fact that energy from star wars is has completely different properties from that of the world link is in? Are you actually that stupid to compare 2 different things from 2 different universes?

Wow so because link could absorb energy in his universe, it means it can absorb energy(which has completely different properties from his universe) from the star wars universe. Good riddance, if thats the case marek can simply absorb and reflect anything link throws at him seeing that jedi and sith alike always overpower sorcery wielded by the night sisters of dathomir.

Now since you made that claim, prove that link can absorb energy from star wars considering that they are absolutely different properties when compared to energy in links world.

4. Why would I get angry over being called a fanboy? If you meant it in a negative way, then why would it suprise you that it gets retaliated to? Dont forget that YOU started swearing at me first ("...shut the hell up"wink. Like I said, you threw yourself into the line of fire by attempting to insulting me. LOL shut the hell up equates to "swearing" at you? Your an extremely petty little young boy laddie!

Asking someone to shut up isn't "insulting" them, you can't even get simple things like this correctly yet you think people are taking you seriously.

Your merely trying to find an excuse to insult people, especially when they disagree with you.

5. Are you saying that you never claimed to tell me to provide proof? On your last post, you said, "All I merely did was nicely ask you to provide some concrete proof."
If that isnt what you were referring to, then you need to elaborate more on what you mean. What do you mean i "claimed" to ask you to prove up?

I don't see how i need to provide proof for that. Hell i never made a claim that galen would win, all i asked was for you to prove up or toshut your gob.

6. So what you are saying is that the only reason that you posted on this thread was to attack me? You wanted nothing to do with the match itself? Then why are you wasting your time on this thread with your spam? Way to shoot yourself in the foot. Please don't even get me started, you yourself came in here riddled with bias and by the time i started to "attack" you was when you already attacked other people. Your not innocent here either sparkey and i don't attack people for no reason.

When eneru called you an idiot, it was because its true, you DID make a ridiculous claim that link could beat mareks ass without even substantiating why, anyone else that bothered with this thread would have done the same.

So what if we attacked you first? Don't you know of a little something called the ignore button? Or hell even the report button.

You obviously deserved to get attacked and you know whats the best thing about it? Its actually justifiable, your a kid that thinks he is big on the internet and thinks he is so badass when the fact is you just make yourself more of a blatant dumbass than any member here everytime you try to form a rebutal.

7. I dont care if you disagree with me. I dont care about being called a fanboy. I care about people lying about the facts and then calling me stupid when they are clearly proven wrong.
The last i recall, no one was lying about the facts except you of course, one whom tried to use soul calibur IV(non canon material) to back your half assed claims.

Peach: So, I was making it a little to hot in here for everyone? The namecalling will stop. I wanted it to stop coming at me anyway.
As for the attitude, would you mind pointing out a phrase containing this 'bad attitude' so I can correct that? I'm assuming it wont just be some phrase where I called a dude a name and be something more like me pointing out the fails.
Also, shouldnt we pm this instead of derailing the topic, moderator?
I'll be expecting the same response when the shoe is on the other foot and I'm the one being called names and whatever. LOL your asking her to highlight your "bad attitude", the very fact that you even post in the first place is bad enough.

I recommend you shut up and listen to what the mod says, or you of course will get banned, now whats me telling you some friendly advice.

@EDIT

I forgot to add "lllink" I stopped "insulting"(LOL) you long ago yet you still continued despite me holding back. You aren't as innocent as you think you are.

LLLLLink
I don't get it, you get your ass handed to you yet you come back for more.
Please and because i purposely left out one property it means im a failure? If thats the case just look in the mirror please.

You just happen to lack the intelligence to realize that i was referring to tangible objects and not every single property in the SW universe.

Its not my fault that you were born with a single Digit IQ that was responsible for incredible and blatant ignorance in hypothetical debates.
What claims? I didn't make any claims.

Please, you call that proof? The fact that energy from star wars is has completely different properties from that of the world link is in? Are you actually that stupid to compare 2 different things from 2 different universes?

Wow so because link could absorb energy in his universe, it means it can absorb energy(which has completely different properties from his universe) from the star wars universe. Good riddance, if thats the case marek can simply absorb and reflect anything link throws at him seeing that jedi and sith alike always overpower sorcery wielded by the night sisters of dathomir.

Now since you made that claim, prove that link can absorb energy from star wars considering that they are absolutely different properties when compared to energy in links world.

LOL shut the hell up equates to "swearing" at you? Your an extremely petty little young boy laddie!

Asking someone to shut up isn't "insulting" them, you can't even get simple things like this correctly yet you think people are taking you seriously.

Your merely trying to find an excuse to insult people, especially when they disagree with you.
What do you mean i "claimed" to ask you to prove up?

I don't see how i need to provide proof for that. Hell i never made a claim that galen would win, all i asked was for you to prove up or toshut your gob.
Please don't even get me started, you yourself came in here riddled with bias and by the time i started to "attack" you was when you already attacked other people. Your not innocent here either sparkey and i don't attack people for no reason.

When eneru called you an idiot, it was because its true, you DID make a ridiculous claim that link could beat mareks ass without even substantiating why, anyone else that bothered with this thread would have done the same.

So what if we attacked you first? Don't you know of a little something called the ignore button? Or hell even the report button.

You obviously deserved to get attacked and you know whats the best thing about it? Its actually justifiable, your a kid that thinks he is big on the internet and thinks he is so badass when the fact is you just make yourself more of a blatant dumbass than any member here everytime you try to form a rebutal.
The last i recall, no one was lying about the facts except you of course, one whom tried to use soul calibur IV(non canon material) to back your half assed claims.

LOL your asking her to highlight your "bad attitude", the very fact that you even post in the first place is bad enough.

I recommend you shut up and listen to what the mod says, or you of course will get banned, now whats me telling you some friendly advice.

You're the one on the chopping block, not me.

1. Yes. You said that sith alchemy sword and cortosis. I found another exception and you're embarrassed about it so now you are looking for any way you can to take the spotlight off of your failure. All you had to do was just move past it, but like a dog to its vomit, you keep coming back.

2. THE FAIL! ==> "...the quote i provided specifically stated that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of cortosis, sith alchemy and energy based shields." -Wolverine2179
Right here you claim that you are the one who said that lightsabers cant penetrate energy shields. I'm the one who first said that, if you bother to look at the previous posts.

LLLLLink
Reposting thanks to computer fail.

You're the one on the chopping block, not me.

1. Yes. You said that sith alchemy sword and cortosis. I found another exception and you're embarrassed about it so now you are looking for any way you can to take the spotlight off of your failure. All you had to do was just move past it, but like a dog to its vomit, you keep coming back.

2. THE FAIL! ==> "...the quote i provided specifically stated that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of cortosis, sith alchemy and energy based shields." -Wolverine2179
Right here you claim that you are the one who said that lightsabers cant penetrate energy shields. I'm the one who first said that, if you bother to look at the previous posts.
WHAT WAS REALLY SAID ==> "Its been stated numerous times that lightsabers cut through anything with the exception of swords made through sith alchemy and cortosis" -Wolverine2179

3. That's what this entire battle is about. The only reason that SC4 was even brought up is its a perfect example of SW being in another universe, even if it isnt canon (which none of these battle can be, obviously). If you dont like Link's abilities, take it up with Miyamoto.

4. Yes, it does. If it wasnt an attempt to insult, people usually put something like, "no offense" after their statement. You did no such thing, because insulting me was the general idea.

5. LOL. FAIL. You got owned here.

6. Wow, here you are again, putting words in my mouth with crap like, " You think you are big on the internet."
I came in here to insure Link's victory. You came to bomb on me for no reason other than you just didnt like the way I say things. Dont try to hide behind Eneru. Just because he calls me names doesnt mean that you get to (waiting for Peach on this one).
I have been saying why I think Link wins the entire time. I dont feel like ignoring or reporting you because I'm not a little pussy who does that. I deal with my problems up front.
Sorry, but no matter how much you talk, I am dominating you here. Ive marked fail after fail on you and yet all you have is, "Where is your proof?"

7. Hah! Do you just forget things that fast? Scroll back through the posts. Your lies are marked by "FAIL! ===>" There's your precious proof.

If the mod was fair, then she will realize that you are in the same boat as me when comes to insulting, seeing as you started it with me.
You stopped insulting me long ago? LYING FAIL! ==> You insulted me IN YOUR LAST POST! What is the matter with your brain?

Peach
Swearing at people, being hostile, and namecalling. None of which are allowed. I don't care if someone else started it - you do not have the right to retaliate. If you do, you get in trouble as well. "He started it" stops working once you leave kindergarten.

I don't do private warnings. Too easy for people to claim that they were never told anything.

Wolverine, you need to also knock off the insults and hostility.

Wolverine2179
EDIT.

I think i'll stop here.

You want me apologies then fine, i can't be bothered with winning hypothetical debates on internet forums seeing i have a life.

I'm sorry if i offended you in the first place, but please dont try to tell me im a "failure" simply because i didn't state the obvious that they can't cut through shields and other energy based weapons. I am serious, that was my mentality when i typed out that quote.

Oh and please try to remain cool if someone ever insults you or if you feel insulted because i been in that positioned before, usually the one who retaliates is the one who gets banned(believe me, i have been there)

So, again i apologise for my first post and the last few, but please don't ever insult someone(even if they do start first) if you want to enjoy the debate, i admit i didn't think properly here. No hard feelings and peace out.

kotorfan

yeah using your flawed one sided logic, Starkiller is unaffected by Link's retarded Spell and cleaves him in half with his lightsaber. You can't say that he is from a different galaxy and lightsabers don't work on him. that is total bs.

SuperLuigi
hmmm starkiller tries his blowing up force repullsion. link puts on magic armor and survives.

The Valiant
So who wins this bullshit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.