Odin vs. the Phantom Stranger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Well slept from the odinsleep master of asgard vs dc's powerful phantom stranger who even the spectre couldn't flat out kill.
who wins?

Mekrob
Not PS.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

occultdestroyer
Phantom Stranger hardly has enough battle feats.
And most of them are screwjobs.

Dunno, but I'm going with The Phantom Stranger on this one.
He can't be harmed by The Spectre. And he has connections with The Presence himself, able to summon angels and travel to DC's Hell and Heaven with but a gesture.

Raoul
i'm tempted to close this. PS is hella powerful, but showings of him using his vast powers in combat are incredibly rare. I'm not sure he qualifies for VS threads...

guy222
Odin has the feats

Odin wins

kevdude
Originally posted by Raoul
i'm tempted to close this. PS is hella powerful, but showings of him using his vast powers in combat are incredibly rare. I'm not sure he qualifies for VS threads...

I agree, PS using his powers is rare and he should be above Odin but Odin has more showings

Lord Feron
Anyone have any feats of PS? I mean I try and read up on the guy but bios and crap like that aint fun. Heard some mighty high things of him.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by guy222
Odin has the feats

Odin wins

That's about it. PS should be as powerful, maybe more so. But by actual proven feats, Odin takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

He can't be harmed by The Spectre. And he has connections with The Presence himself, able to summon angels and travel to DC's Hell and Heaven with but a gesture. He was defeated and easily I might add by the Spectre. He didn't have the power at the time to take his life, but he transformed him into a mouse.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was defeated and easily I might add by the Spectre. He didn't have the power at the time to take his life, but he transformed him into a mouse.
What does The Spectre have to do with this match?
confused

Of course The Spectre > PS.
Unless you are implying that Odin is > The Spectre.

quanchi112

He can't be harmed by The Spectre. And he has connections with The Presence himself, able to summon angels and travel to DC's Hell and Heaven with but a gesture. Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What does The Spectre have to do with this match?
confused

Of course The Spectre > PS.
Unless you are implying that Odin is > The Spectre. You brought him into this. I corrected your false statement. Did you already forget?

I said the the Spectre couldn't kill Ps at the time, but he still easily defeated him. Later in the story we see that Spectre has to dig deep inside himself to kill Nabu through Nabu goading him.

occultdestroyer
You brought him into this. I corrected your false statement. Did you already forget?

I said the the Spectre couldn't kill Ps at the time, but he still easily defeated him. Later in the story we see that Spectre has to dig deep inside himself to kill Nabu through Nabu goading him.
Yes, he did.
But will the same apply to Odin? Can The Spectre kill Odin (IMHO, definitely)?

PS is clearly leagues above a skyfather.
Being unharmed and turned into a mouse is a good showing for PS, considering the fact that it was a direct confrontation with God's Vengeance incarnate itself.

Just look at it this way:
A high skyfather-level being VS a low/mid abstract-level being.
Who do you think wins?

quanchi112
Yes, he did.
But will the same apply to Odin? Can The Spectre kill Odin (IMHO, definitely)?

PS is clearly leagues above a skyfather.
Being unharmed and turned into a mouse is a good showing for PS, considering the fact that it was a direct confrontation with God's Vengeance incarnate itself.

Just look at it this way:
A high skyfather-level being VS a low/mid abstract-level being.
Who do you think wins? Imo he could, but he would have to dig deeper than he did against Nabu as Odin is superior to Nabu.

There is no proof that he is leagues above skyfather.

BA danced all over the Spectre. The Spectre eliminated and defeated the Ps very easily.

Odin has affected the multiverse and was never taken out as easily as Ps was.

kevdude
Imo he could, but he would have to dig deeper than he did against Nabu as Odin is superior to Nabu.

There is no proof that he is leagues above skyfather.

BA danced all over the Spectre. The Spectre eliminated and defeated the Ps very easily.

Odin has affected the multiverse and was never taken out as easily as Ps was.

Danced all over The Spectre?? What comic did you read?? Did you forget the part where he merely looked at him as if he was a ant and electrocuted him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Danced all over The Spectre?? What comic did you read?? Did you forget the part where he merely looked at him as if he was a ant and electrocuted him? Ba did more damage to the Spectre than Ps. When did the Spectre electrocute him?

kevdude
Ba did more damage to the Spectre than Ps. When did the Spectre electrocute him?

When he stood there and opened his mouth and lightning shot out.. wink

quanchi112
When he stood there and opened his mouth and lightning shot out.. wink Scans?

kevdude
Scans?

Don't you have the comic??

xJLxKing
PS can't die. The only thing one can do to him is what Spectre did to him. I don't see Odin being on Spectre's level. PS Wins because he is soo cool

quanchi112
Don't you have the comic?? Yes, but I don't think that you do.Originally posted by xJLxKing
PS can't die. The only thing one can do to him is what Spectre did to him. I don't see Odin being on Spectre's level. PS Wins because he is soo cool Ps can die. Who said he can't?

xJLxKing
PS can't die. Heaven won't let him in, and Hell can't take him. He is neither dead, nor living

kevdude
Yes, but I don't think that you do. Ps can die. Who said he can't?

Then you know it happened, or you must have forgotten which is strange, why would you only remember half of what happened?.. It happened in a JSA.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
PS can't die. Heaven won't let him in, and Hell can't take him. He is neither dead, nor living He can die. Spectre said he'd come back for him later and kill him. Originally posted by kevdude
Then you know it happened, or you must have forgotten which is strange, why would you only remember half of what happened?.. It happened in a JSA. Kevdude I know where it happened.

I just brought it back up. My bad he was shot with lightning to depower him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.