John Rambo Vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batmanfan136
John Rambo from the rambo films of course and Jason Bourne from the bourne films heres a few sitituation

Sitituation 1- In a jungle some where Rambo has his knife and bow and arrows and Jason had two handguns

Sitituation 2- there fighting in a office with no weapons besides like pens and pencils and normal office supplies

Sitituation 3- there just fighting in like a alley or somewhere where theres no weapons

KingD19
Bourne wins all 3.

Darth Macabre
The only one Bourne doesn't win in a stomp is situation 1.

KingD19
Yeah, #1 gives him some trouble, but he eventually wins. The other 2, he beats Rambo so hard...you can actually understand him.

Rogue Jedi
1 Rambo
2 and 3 Bourne

Placidity
Bourne.

I'd like to mention, that in the novels, Bourne has vast experience in jungle warfare. I know that fact isn't usable here, but thought I'd point it out wink

Rogue Jedi
Dude, did you SEE Rambo in the jungle?

KingD19
You've got to admit though, all of the enemies Rambo fought in the jungle were basically fodder.

Rogue Jedi
A horde of russian special forces soldiers? crylaugh

Placidity
Bourne stabs Rambo in the eye with a twig.

KingD19
They were still fodder, any large group against a single guy in an action movie is fodder, that is a movie fact.

Rogue Jedi
I smell bullshit.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The only one Bourne doesn't win in a stomp is situation 1.

Darth Exodus
Bourne wins with a Superman-sneeze. tongue_ss

jinXed by JaNx
Bourne wouldn't see Rambo coming in scenario 1

Bourne wins scenario 2&3

KingD19
Tell me I'm lying, name one action movie where one guy doesn't take on 30 plus villains solo and wins.
1. Transporter 1-3
2.All the Rambos
3. Both Punishers
4. Max Payne
5. Both the Rock movies
You see where I'm going with this?

jinXed by JaNx
I'll wait and see if someone else addresses that before i do lol

Rogue Jedi
How is Bourne gonna kill what he cant see? When Rambo is in the jungle, he becomes the jungle.

Robtard
If we include Rambo (the last film), the jungle is his home.

Edit: I thought he took on the Soviets in the desert?

Rogue Jedi
I was actually thinking Rambo part 2, his stealth in the jungle hunt scenes were unreal.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was actually thinking Rambo part 2, his stealth in the jungle hunt scenes were unreal.

I've no doubt of Rambo's jungle killing savvy, it's what he was specifically trained to excel at.

In regards to the Russians, didn't he fight them in the desert?

Placidity
When Bourne is out to kill, he becomes Death, and no one screws with with the reaper.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I've no doubt of Rambo's jungle killing savvy, it's what he was specifically trained to excel at.

In regards to the Russians, didn't he fight them in the desert? He fought them in 2 and 3, in the desert and the jungle, in that order. Remember in 2, in the Vietnam jungle, the bad guy from Beverly Hills Cop was the Russian commander?

Robtard
Oh yeah, they electrocuted him and he paid them back with death.

Rogue Jedi
yes "Murdock....I'm comin' to get you...."

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How is Bourne gonna kill what he cant see? When Rambo is in the jungle, he becomes the jungle.

Yeah, Swamp Thing style and shit. That's why he can breath in mud

omgchos
with the jungle rambo wins. with the office its a tossup(rambo = pure strength whereas borne = speed+a good amount of strength). and the third one is the same tossup. so i guess thats 1 to 0 so all around rambo is "maybe" the winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.