it is timez for the destruction of kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muyoman
lol i am the muyoman simply doing it for the 4chan lolz! i demand all of you join up with my prankatude religion known as muyoism nao meh bitches. if you dont well then your a krusty kkk jewbag nigggar fagg bitches!!!!

Barker
k.

muyoman
Originally posted by Barker
k.

young grasswalker barker pleeze join my muyoism so we can stop the yeasty one from his destruction of kmc

gefallen_engel
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Röland
lul grasswalker

Barker
Originally posted by muyoman
young grasswalker barker pleeze join my muyoism so we can stop the yeasty one from his destruction of kmc
Expound.

And use the words Forerunner, Honks, and the number 23 in your explanation, I like those.

muyoman
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
roll eyes (sarcastic)

join the muyo lady

gefallen_engel
join the muyo lady

no

muyoman
no

you will be swallowed in the oncoming attack of the yeasty one for he cometh soon be aware young grasswalkers!

gefallen_engel
you will be swallowed in the oncoming attack of the yeasty one for he cometh soon be aware young grasswalkers!

umm..........
whatever you say laughing out loud

Barker
Mods are asleep.

RogerRamjet
i lost interest at nigga this and jew that...

muyoman
umm..........
whatever you say laughing out loud
'

yes they are asleep due to yeastys tricks dont fall for his traps join muyo b4 its too late negro!

AbnormalButSane
whyyyyyyy

The Red
yes they are asleep due to yeastys tricks dont fall for his traps join muyo b4 its too late negro! People like you should have been aborted while in the womb.

muyoman
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
whyyyyyyy

you will be aborted from this world my young grasswalker for you see the yeasty one can actually do that to a person hes that horrible, now shut the **** up and join muyoism b4 its too late ******

gefallen_engel
yes they are asleep due to yeastys tricks dont fall for his traps join muyo b4 its too late negro!

ummm....

no

muyoman
ummm....

no

shut up whore of yeasty 4chan

Rogue Jedi
k. yeah what you said.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yeah what you said.

copy cat laughing out loud

muyoman
yeah what you said.

yes join muyoism young grasswalker

Rogue Jedi
No.

gefallen_engel
hanuts

muyoman
No.

fine you will eat the shit of the yeasty one he will come with 4chan negros and jewrape you!

Rogue Jedi
Yeast haermm

Peach
Mods are asleep.

Actually, I was playing Guild Wars and getting a half-dozen consecutive wins in PvP stick out tongue

Ahh, my first ban as a global.

And now to kill the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.