Deathstroke the Terminator vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
I was discussing this battle with my best friend before who is a pretty big Slade fan, and we thought that this battle would be damned good. They are both supposedly the greatest Assassins within there respective worlds.

Slade has gotten into it with superman.

While Gamora has gone at it with Drax the Destroyer.

Battle to the death!

Standard Equipment.

Who takes it.

Discuss. smile

Mindset
Gamora

Enyalus
Gamora: much stronger, as fast or faster, better MA, better healing factor, with a weapon capable of slaying gods. She probably takes a clean sweep, although I don't necessarily think Slade makes it easy on her. He's very smart and can read moves. Just don't think thats enough.

Mr Marvel
Even with Slade's Promethean Sword and Genades?

Mindset
Grenades would be about as useful as having a dick at a lesbian convention.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Even with Slade's Promethean Sword and Genades?

I don't see grenades being effective against Gamora. She's taken out an entire army by herself, tanks included. His Prometheum sword would definitely cut her, if it hit. But as noted, she's got an insane HF. On par with Classic Wolverine. And she's extremely fast and agile. All's it would take is one strike from her Godslayer to end it.

Mekrob
Gamora was inside the sun and stayed conscious...

Back to the topic, she can't handle his grenades

Original Smurph
Gamora, all day, every day

Bouboumaster
She would destroy him

guy222
gamora

occultdestroyer
Gamora

Sin I AM
i think karate kid with some extreme weapon would be a better match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.