Convince Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Ok, lets say your favorite hero was each of the following, and you are trying to convince me that he/she is the most powerful amongst his/her peers. You only get to state ONE feat. Which feat would you choose?

1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Green Lantern (Kyle)
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thor
6. Captain Atom
7. Captain Marvel
8. Wonder Woman
9. The Flash
10. The Hulk
11. Darkseid
12. Lobo
13. Doomsday

No need to show scans unless stated feats are genuinely brought into question or doubt. I guess this is also a test of knowledge!

Juntai
Superman saves the omniverse.

Lord Feron
Doomsday Killed Superman!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doomsday Killed Superman! no he didn't

manx422
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doomsday Killed Superman!

Placidity
Doomsday killed Superman doesn't mean anything unless you also post a feat from Superman that makes him powerful.

And also, I'd rather you didn't use X>Y feats. One example is that current Superman is more powerful than before.

DarkOdin
1. Superman Backhanded wonderwomen

2. Martian Manhunter greats oreo cookie spokemen

3. Green Lantern (Kyle) wears the manilyest jewely

4. Silver Surfer Beat down WWH hulk with no powercosmic

5. Thor Master the Odinpower and far exceed Odin

9. The Flash out ran death

10. The Hulk nealry ate the sentry.

11. Darkseid Killed batman

13. Doomsday beat down Darkseid

nimbus006
From recent memory, Surfer channeling the energies of the Crunch and taking out Tenebrous and Aegis.

Vanlore
I dont have time so ill just do one.

Doomsday returns to life and becomes resistant or immune to what killed him before.

Example: After the Radiant killed him the first time they fought, Doomsday grew immune to the former's energy-projection, and even managed to withstand Darkseid's full Omega-Effect.

occultdestroyer
Superman's planet-busting sneeze

KingD19
Captain Atom killed almost, if not all of his alternate versions, and a bunch of Supermen, before he absorbed their power. Afterwards, even Superman Prime couldn't hurt him.

shokosugi
Supes is NOT a virgin. nuff said.

Blair Wind
3. Green Lantern (Kyle) - Contained the exploding energy of the big bang.

And since no one else is being serious, Ill give two. He also created Oblivion and the Faux GL team (one who had the powers of the speedforce, and another a daxamite)

Enyalus
Classic Thor's godblast being powerful enough to tear the fabric of the universe and defeat Surtur and Ymir at the same time. Classic Thor being able to destroy small planets with a single blow. Classic Thor during his armwrestling match with Hercules generating enough pressure to knock the planet off of its orbit. Classic Thor during his battle with Red Norvell shaking the foundations of and even warping Asgard (as evidenced by Bifrost having its colored being blended together.) Classic Thor during his battle with Hulk destroying all of Hel if Hela hadn't asked him to stop....

...Current Thor being more powerful than Classic by leaps and bounds. I could cite some Odinforce Thor feats if its really necessary.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
3. Green Lantern (Kyle) - Contained the exploding energy of the big bang.

And since no one else is being serious, Ill give two. He also created Oblivion and the Faux GL team (one who had the powers of the speedforce, and another a daxamite)

Sure, but those were all when he had the Ion power.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure, but those were all when he had the Ion power.

He was not Ion at the time (notice: name). Not sure if he had Ion inside him, I dont think he did, but I honesty cant remember.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He was not Ion at the time (notice: name). Not sure if he had Ion inside him, I dont think he did, but I honesty cant remember.

When he was able to contain Imperiex's powers he was tapping into a portion of the Ion force. With the creation of Oblivion and the pseudo-GL Corps it was the same. smile This is just before he beats Nero and harnesses the full Ion power to become Classic Ion.

You're right though, that he wasn't Ion at the time. Still GL.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkOdin
4. Silver Surfer Beat down WWH hulk with no powercosmic

Gladiator Hulk =/= WWH

Naija boy
Silver surfer absorbing and multiplying the power of the unilord/Overcoming mephisto(in a test of power) in his own realm

TricksterPriest
Darkseid crushed the entire DCU into his own personal singularity. Under his own power. no expression

rotiart
In the story arc with oblivion they say that the energy let by parallax in the son was growing... And that Kyle has always been tapping into that source of power.,,

Therefore he was never a normal gl... Because the same energy within that spot of green in the son created oblivion and other fake gls.
While I love Kyle... They basically retconned it to say all his feats were due to the extra power of the oa energy in the sun.

geshien
Originally posted by rotiart
In the story arc with oblivion they say that the energy let by parallax in the son was growing... And that Kyle has always been tapping into that source of power.,,

Therefore he was never a normal gl... Because the same energy within that spot of green in the son created oblivion and other fake gls.
While I love Kyle... They basically retconned it to say all his feats were due to the extra power of the oa energy in the sun.

How did you spell the word "sun" incorrectly twice and spell it right the third time? What the f**k?

zeel
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes is NOT a virgin. nuff said.

Now how would you know this............. wink embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.