Batman vs. Deathstroke: Prep Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
They have one week of prep.

Fight takes place in Black panther's jungle (with no interference from Black panther, nor any JLA/Bat Family team members).

Who takes it?

Priest
Batman bombs him with the Batjet.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Priest
Batman bombs him with the Batjet.
Good reason. But to be fair. They both have to fight within the jungle.

Mindset
Batman remote controls the Batjet to bomb him

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset

lol

guy222
Bruce

XanatosForever
Deathstroke. Even with the prep, he still has regen over Bats. Epic battle, though.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Deathstroke. Even with the prep, he still has regen over Bats. Epic battle, though.

I agree about it being a epic battle, no clue who I think will win though.

AverageSavage

co-signed

XanatosForever

While Bats is busy remote controlling the Batjet, Deathstroke comes along and guts him. See? I can do it, too. : P

Wild Shadow
bats gets air dropped in his bat armor that he has used to fight beings like superman.

and tracks DS via infrared and then pimp slaps him till he admits defeat.

Juntai
Batman wins.

XanatosForever
roll eyes (sarcastic) Okay fanboys.

Deathstroke launches EMP and locks up the armor, leaving Bats at his mercy.

See above.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bats gets air dropped in his bat armor that he has used to fight beings like superman.

and tracks DS via infrared and then pimp slaps him till he admits defeat.

From your signature you should know who Wade Wilson, the merc with the mouth, Deadpool is based off of. It's DeathStroke, Slade Wilson. He's a parody of him since the two artist were friends.

----back to main debate

You said they have a week to prepare? Bruce Wayne and Slade Wilson are both wealthy men able to obtain and get their hands on anything they may see fit during this week to prepare.

Even in Identity Crisis it is stated
"Slade fights like Bruce. Every move is calculated and executed with precision. You know how they say people only use 10% of their brain, well DeathStroke uses 90%. I know now why Dr. Palmer says he's the world greatest tactician."

Bruce Wayne is only the worlds greatest detective. But Slade was raised and born to be what he is, he is Deathstroke the Terminator. His brain is on a whole other level compared to Batman when it comes to actual fighting and combat, he's much more advanced and only PIS seems to be his defeat because, heroes must win. Even if I was to be generous and say that Deathstroke and Batman have the same mental capacity, Batman doesn't have regeneration. Deathstroke does. So as the fight ensues, Batman will be taking tolls of damage on his body while Slade will be able to just heal most of it off.

It will become a battle of wits, tactics, and equipment. Which I find Slade winning in two out of three of those subjects. Eventually it will become, who is going to tire out and slip up first and it's more then likely going to be Batman. Deathstroke was made to fight in places like jungle combat, he himself hunts and kills large game animals on a daily basis for a regular hobby in his life, he has the advantage on the field. Bruce Wayne is only as smart as he can study. Slade Wilson on the other hand is just a natural prodigy genius and knows this sort of thing like the back of his hand, it is his job to kill and win.

I think Deathstroke will win this. Even though it'd be a good battle and Bats would put up a great fight, he just doesn't have the know-how and killer instinct along with regeneration like Slade.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by XanatosForever
roll eyes (sarcastic) Okay fanboys.

Deathstroke launches EMP and locks up the armor, leaving Bats at his mercy.

See above.

batman has a manual eject lever aborts the armor from the backside tug and roll leaving him with his lightwieght predator armor and proceeds to kick his but in a good long fight.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
batman has a manual eject lever aborts the armor from the backside tug and roll leaving him with his lightwieght predator armor and proceeds to kick his but in a good long fight.

The only reason I say Deathstroke counters with EMP is because I'm under the assumption that the armors are powered, which, if Bats made it to tackle Supes, would most likely be the case. Is this lightweight predator armor also powered? If so, then it still suffers from the EMP.

Do you understand the concept of locking up? It means the armor joints stop functioning at all. Bats will be unable to move even his pinky toe to escape if he's stuck in locked armor.

Even if there was a manual eject lever, it would have to literally be where all he had to do was nudge it the littlest bit to activate it, which is highly impractical, as there would be a high chance of him accidentally triggering it while moving regularly.

Assuming he does escape the armor, see Voyeur's post above.

Voyeur
the A.C.T.H. derivative medicine. That is what the government pumped Slade Wilson with before he became Deathstroke.

"At first there was an uncanny display of almost superhuman strength. Even the steel retaining strap scouldn't hold him. The medicine affected his adrenal glands in a manner not expected. He screamed like a madman----or an animal finally unleashed."

Even though batman is an above human capabilities in a physical aspect as much as mental, even with all his training and conditioning I don't see him being on the same level of strength as Deathstroke either. Deathstroke would, even if it's a small fraction, be above him in agility, reflex, speed, strength, dexterity, and much more. Batman is like a "meta human" and indeed capable of many above average things, but he had to train to get that. Where as not only did Slade train, he was bred to increase his already advanced body and mind.

Slade Wilson may of been slightly on the same level as Batman, but Batman is not on the same level as DeathStroke.

All that information is concerning him was deemed classified and top secret. As the files were later deleted and destroyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.