If you could .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
hang out with one comic book character for one year, foregoing all other relationships and only being allowed to spend time with this character, who would it be? This does not include time spent at work, school, etc. just as soon as you got off you had to go home to them. Also take into account you'd more than likely get involved in their schemes, without having powers yourself, unless they had the power to grant you power. real world scenario, not marvel or dc ....

chomperx9
id hang out with beast

jalek moye
Power-girl cool

willRules
Originally posted by chomperx9
id hang out with beast

Definitely yes

Nihilist
Hercules.

Bouboumaster
Hercules or Tony Stark

Sin I AM
why the hell would anyone want to hang out with beast ? id go out with sinister or mystique maybe deadpool

Broken Darkness
I would be torn between the Punisher or Wolverine...

actually no.... Eddie Brock... big grin

Scythe
I wouldn't want to die, so no one.

Kris Blaze
THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Placidity
Yea, Sinister will give me kickass powahs.

But if you think of it that way, so can Shazam or Galatus etc..

Blair Wind
no expression

Eddie Brock?

Anyways, I would chill out with Tony Stark (proving I could become the next Iron Man, or getting help in starting up my own business), or train with Bruce Wayne (becoming a type of protege in a long line of protege's).

On a separate note, I could just hang out with Starfire, or Wonder Girl, Jessica Drew. I think I'd pick Triplicate Girl from LoSH though hehe. Not too old for Wonder Girl or TG, and just old enough to say you need it young for the older ladies wink

Sin I AM
if xavier wasn't so damn sneaky he'd b fun

Digi
Oracle. Hot, intelligent, always involved with something, but rarely involving action and possible death.

Raoul
any one of a dozen women.

or superman.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why the hell would anyone want to hang out with beast ? id go out with sinister or mystique maybe deadpool beast is someone you can talk to anytime and hes very knowledgeable and fun at the same time to be with. if your planning on sinister mystique or deadpool to take you to the mall every day then your dreaming. either one of them would kill you just to get you out of there way quit bothering them.

Slaanesh
SS..he can take me across the universe on his board..

Placidity
^ This is a real world scenario. So Galactus or anyone else doesn't exist. Chances are, theres not much to see.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Placidity
^ This is a real world scenario. So Galactus or anyone else doesn't exist. Chances are, theres not much to see.
Yeah, flying in a nebula or through a super nova would probably blow.

Placidity
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Exactly.

Raoul
Originally posted by Slaanesh

how very romantic of you.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Raoul
Oh snap.

Implications aside, I'm inclined to make Surfer my second choice because he would probably give me some power cosmic when we go fly around space.

My first choice would be Thor because I have long hair and a beard. Maybe I get some Asgard powers. Maybe I battle some mythical creatures or eat some mythical creatures or bag some mythical creatures.

Priest
DeadPool or Thor for me.

Sin I AM
I just find sinister intriguing, and since he would be a fish outta water anyways if just assume he'd allow me to live as atleast an accomplice. besides I just wanna b around when he starts dissecting people

Kris Blaze
I would've been chillin' with Guy Gardner.

Slaanesh

damn it..now i realize what i said sound really gay..

hugekent
Hercules, for sure.

willRules

You + Silver Surfer =

MLsdJlfA23E

Raoul

just a tad.

Originally posted by willRules
You + Silver Surfer =

MLsdJlfA23E

laughing out loud

Warrior18
Dr Light.

The Joker would be a laugh too.

Bouboumaster
Tony Stark and Hercules = two badass drunkin' PIMP.

Not only they would be cool, but they would be my bestfriends too! eek!

Tony Stark would buy me a huge house and a PIMP ride, while Hercules would take out the Mofo jealous of me in the bar.

This would be awesome!

PRAYERRUN
hmmmm, good one.

One possibility would be Nightcrawler just so I didn't HAVE to have a drivers license to get to work. Another would be Kitty Pryde(if she ditched any boyfriend she had). I just love her ability to pass through walls, and we could get in anywhere.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Yeah, blow like a fox ... shifty

confused

no expression

PRAYERRUN
What about Green Lantern? I'd love to check out Oa lol.

Digi
Wait wait. Guys.

Heafstagg.

Win.

Philosophía

Lulz.

Anywyay, Batman.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
Wait wait. Guys.

Heafstagg.

Win.

Who?

PRAYERRUN
Wait wait. Guys.

Heafstagg.

Win. [/QUOTEwho's that?

willRules
Wait wait. Guys.

Heafstagg.

Win.

Praise Tempus, that's an obscure reference. no expression

Disappear
taskmaster. see you in a year, bitches.

Martian_mind

just a tad.

any one of a dozen women.

or superman.

Yeah, you can talk....

guy222
LT

Tiamut

Ms. Marvel

SevenShackles
Galactus! i will be his hearld and maybe even get a game of chess out the guy.

tony stark: build me armor *****! =P always cool to have a friend wit money and way too much free time.

Venom symbiot. has some issues but if i can make it fall in love with me im golden.

staxamillion
zatanna

obvi reasons + she could hook you up with arcane magical items you could use

next would be guy gardner I'd just hang out at the bar

riv6672
Possibly Groo.

Dreampanther
Not sure Silver Surfer was such a bad choice. Can you imagine how much you would be paid when you get back for all the footage and data of black holes, dying stars, inhabitable planets and distant galaxies, not to mention alien tech and intelligent races (if any)?

One year of incredible traveling and you would be set for the next ten lifetimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.