Kirby Vs. Marcus Fenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE JLRTENJAC
Ok, here it is: The Ulitmate Showdown of Ultimate destiny!

Kirby

TUyUOAdr43U

VS.

Marcus

FL_ZjJgbDmc

figuetony
Marcus Fenix would obliterate Kirby in an instant.

ScreamPaste
Kirby's 8 inches tall, wtf is this? =P

Nactous
All Kirby would need to do is suck...

Voyeur
all Kirby would need to do is Float up to the sky and drop Gordos. Kirby is an alien with elastic and highly durable skin, nothing of in GoW short of may some other weapons would prove to even effect Kirby.

Even the other weapons that are pure energy base, Kirby would have the ability to suck that in and siphon it into a power of his own.

Nemesis X
I'm sorry but this is stupid. Pure friggin spite!

figuetony
Come check out my threads for awsome fights!

XanatosForever
Kirby stomps that overgrown meatsack...>.>

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Kirby stomps that overgrown meatsack...>.>

yes

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nactous
All Kirby would need to do is suck...

You'd like that, wouldn't you? biscuits

KingD19
Well, Elastic doesn't do well against flamethrowers and chainsaws and the HAMMER OF DAWN. Plus he'd have to get super close to use his suck. And while he's floating high enough to try and drop on Marcus, Marcus is steady firing away at him.

Voyeur
...King...really? Really...Kirby has sucked up flames and everything from blades and spears, and I even specifically stated other weapons of an energy form like the Hammer of Dawn, which by all means is easy to dodge, Kirby could suck up that energy.

Kirby could literally just suck up shit all day....

KingD19
That sounds wrong on so many levels. And what I meant was, he doesn't do well against things he can't suck on. Plus like I said, if he's up in the air, trying to get some height, Marcus could tag his underside while he's floating, and I'm pretty sure he can't suck a satellite laser beam coming from directly over his head. Also, a bullet does more damage than a blade or spear.

Final Blaxican
Hasn't Kirby inhaled missiles?

KingD19
Yes, but if he doesn't inhale it, he takes damage, that's what I'm saying.

Final Blaxican
Right. But, if he can inhale a missile and have his insides not harmed by a missile detonating next to his brain and inside his stomach, what will bullets do to him?

Voyeur
Kirby's sucking ability is Over powered and that's all he has. He could transfer half the stuff he's sucking up, and EXHALE! it back for damage. He doesn't have to only inhale to nullify it -.-

KingD19
His stomach is some other universe or some crap, I don't know, but I do know if you shoot Kirby in the face, and he doesn't suck the bullet up, he's gonna die.

Voyeur
err..he will suck it up? so there.... :3

"if (X) happens then (Y)." is a horrible concept in Life in general

KingD19
I actually want the little ball of.....pink? To win, I'm just saying that if he doesn't suck up every single thing Marcus throws at him, it's over. And when he does that rock thing, Marcus can chainsaw him soon as he turns back to goop.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Voyeur
all Kirby would need to do is Float up to the sky and drop Gordos. Kirby is an alien with elastic and highly durable skin, nothing of in GoW short of may some other weapons would prove to even effect Kirby.

Even the other weapons that are pure energy base, Kirby would have the ability to suck that in and siphon it into a power of his own.

This. This is why I say Kirby is one of the strongest Nintendo characters. Never have I really seen him take severe damage from an attack. Stupidly durable and cute.

XanatosForever
Damn it, Sakurai. Making OP characters...WHY MK?! WHYYY?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.