Mario vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Apparently Mario is the most powerful being ever, well apparently to Scream. I disagree.

Mario

vs

1. Kratos
2. Dante
3. Sephiroth
4. Cloud
5. Kain

I say everyone here, except Cloud pounds Mario.

THE JLRTENJAC
Well, it depends. Does Mario get any Power-ups? Because with a star Mario would wipe the floor with everyone.

Ultimate Wil
It's Mario at his strongest vs everyone else at there strongest, so God Kratos, AC Sephiroth, and you all should know the rest.

ScreamPaste
I said strongest physicly, readng comprehension ftw.

Terryc250
Strength feats from Mario?

Phanteros
none because all of his feats involve toonforce

Burning thought
I think its fair to put them in weakest to strongest, put Cloud first and so and so forth otherwise he wont have a chance to kill Cloud or isnt it a normal Gauntlet? does he just fight each battle fresh regardless of losing the first battel?

King-Fingolfin
MARIO HOLDS CONDENSED STARS IN HIS HAND! HE WINS!

Phanteros
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
MARIO HOLDS CONDENSED STARS IN HIS HAND! HE WINS! TOON FORCE NOT ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE THOSE AREN'T NORMAL STARS. i love doing that.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I said strongest physicly, readng comprehension ftw. He is not even in the top 100 of strongest characters ever.

And he does not get past Kratos.

Ultimate Wil
Case and point, Mario loses to everyone except for Cloud.

ScreamPaste
Uhg, Wil made this thread because I said Mario is the physicly strongest in his other thread, just so everyone's aware, and he is.

Phanteros
Uhg, Wil made this thread because I said Mario is the physicly strongest in his other thread, just so everyone's aware, and he is. nope he's not. toon force maybe.

ScreamPaste
He really is. Castle lifting is a pretty win feat.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Phanteros
nope he's not. toon force maybe.
"Toon force" is a meaningless evasion. This is VG Vs., all the characters are taken as portrayed in their respective games. Mario really is as strong as his games show him to be, and that is simply that.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by General Kaliero
"Toon force" is a meaningless evasion. This is VG Vs., all the characters are taken as portrayed in their respective games. Mario really is as strong as his games show him to be, and that is simply that.

I might sig this.

fascistcrusader
Mario gets stomped by everyone on that list.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by General Kaliero
"Toon force" is a meaningless evasion. This is VG Vs., all the characters are taken as portrayed in their respective games. Mario really is as strong as his games show him to be, and that is simply that. But I guess we should ignore how he was struggling to lift King Bomb Omb right?

Learn something about logic before you make a post moderator.

ScreamPaste
Nintendo just liked that animation, Mario did the same thign liftign a baby penguin, made the same sound grabbing bower's tail

Mario lifted a castle, this is canon, we go by the best feat, amirite?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
But I guess we should ignore how he was struggling to lift King Bomb Omb right?

Learn something about logic before you make a post moderator.
Nice tone. Watch it.

Nintendo just liked that animation, Mario did the same thign liftign a baby penguin, made the same sound grabbing bower's tail

Mario lifted a castle, this is canon, we go by the best feat, amirite?

ThunderGodEneru
No, we don't, considering said feat was so much higher than any other he has done, and that entire game had cartoony, illogical, and intentionally humorous animations after conquering a castle.

He has struggled with far less.

Oh, and since you take that scene so literally, the castle was only like five times taller than Mario. smile

fascistcrusader
If the SMW castle lifting is canon then the castle's in that game are only twice as Mario and 3 times wider. To say that feat is a canon testament to Mario's strength is the most asinine thing I've ever heard.

figuetony
Dude Mario would get assraped harder than wat Luigi gives him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.