Chris runs the Bioshock Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Chris Redfield and his friends, Jill and Sheva are on a helicopter heading back to base. They're just crossing the Atlantic Ocean when suddenly, the helicopter stops and falls into the ocean.

In the underwater city of Rapture, Chris wakes up. Jill and Sheva are nowhere to be seen. A monitor comes up with Atlas appearing in it. He tells Chris that if he wants to see his friends again, he'll have to reach Atlas.

The only RE weapon Chris has is his handgun. All other weapons he'll have to find around Rapture. He'll be encountering creatures like Splicers and Big Daddies. Chris can also use plasmids and can decide whether to save the Little Sisters or take all their power and let them die.

Will Redfield survive the underwater hellhole and save his friends or will he be swimming with the fishes?

ThunderGodEneru
Chris with his steroid induced arms should do it.

Zack Fair
Vitachambers won't do shit for him, so if he dies...he stays dead. But then again I guess Vitachambers are cheap.

I think he can do it, but I wonder if he would inject himself with plasmid ala Jack.

ThunderGodEneru
Why not?

He already injects himself with steroids.

King-Fingolfin
Chris crushed steel helmets that could resist automatic gunfire and sniper bullets with his foot, and can basically kill a man with a punch

He wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Chris crushed steel helmets that could resist automatic gunfire and sniper bullets with his foot, and can basically kill a man with a punch

He wins.

What?

King-Fingolfin
Strong is Chris Redfield in the PIS

Phanteros
i know his muscles aren't bigger than kratos' that steroids.

King-Fingolfin
Chris's steroid muscles infringe on God's Territory.

Final Blaxican
It's true. That's biceps are disgustingly large.

Phanteros
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Chris's steroid muscles infringe on God's Territory. more bigger that chuck norris and God's?

Phanteros
we need to do a steroid test for Chris and Kratos.

SpadeKing
why even compare chris with jack? no expression

jack who as far as i know had no military training then chris who has government training in BSAA and is built like a human hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.