Who can beat Mr. Mxyzptlk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
Wondering if there's anyone who can beat Mr. Mxyzptlk? If so who and how?

xJLxKing
Is a very strong character. He has the power to destroy all the universes and remake them in his image. Well that what Joker did. Any ways, I would say character like Thanos with HOTU can beat him. The list isn't long though

LDHZenkai
I dunno, I read on Mr. Mxyzptlk bio that he was above all the cosmic beings of the 3rd dimension. I know TOAA is above everything in that dimension, but is he in the 5th dimension?

quanchi112
Ig user, Abraxas, Galactus, Gog(kingdom), Protege, Scathan, any celestial, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, hotu, preretcon beyonder and MM, Spectre, Ultimator, Michael, Lucifer, SOK, etc.

guy222
LT

occultdestroyer
Only a few characters in the whole comicverse can beat Mxy.

Those who are in the higher echelon, the high Abstract-level beings.

LDHZenkai
Another djinn from the 5th dimension like Mr. Mxyzptlk already smacked downed and unbowned fully empowered Spectre without any trouble what so ever.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Another djinn from the 5th dimension like Mr. Mxyzptlk already smacked downed and unbowned fully empowered Spectre without any trouble what so ever. not fully empowered

Slaanesh
SMP will beat the shit out of this loser..

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ig user, Abraxas, Galactus, Gog(kingdom), Protege, Scathan, any celestial, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, hotu, preretcon beyonder and MM, Spectre, Ultimator, Michael, Lucifer, SOK, etc.
Some of those are such a bad list.
Death, IG, Oblivion, Scathan, Protege, Gog, Galactuis, Abra, Cele, Spectre, and even Ultimator are not going to beat Mxy

SoulDevourer
um aint Ultimator 10D? (he eat 5D imps)

mxy only "beat" him cuz he tricked him (like supe has tricked mxy b4) but without PIS Ultimator walk over mxy

SoulDevourer
SOK is bad choice tho, imo

mxy has reality warp, takes away SOKs power & turns his colts into waterguns lol

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
um aint Ultimator 10D? (he eat 5D imps)

mxy only "beat" him cuz he tricked him (like supe has tricked mxy b4) but without PIS Ultimator walk over mxy
He tricked him So I say he beat him. You don't always have to be the strongest one to win wink

LDHZenkai
not fully empowered
Uhm, "Lkz overcame and imprisoned the fully-powered unbound Spectre without apparent trouble." source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mxyzptlk

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He tricked him So I say he beat him. You don't always have to be the strongest one to win wink yeah but on KMC no PIS allowed, so there stick out tongue

(tho some1 said CIS is allowed...? huh )

SoulDevourer
Uhm, "Lkz overcame and imprisoned the fully-powered unbound Spectre without apparent trouble." source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mxyzptlk scan?
(iirc specter broke outa that prison)

xJLxKing
This is my list so far
Micheal, Lucifer, Great Evil Beast, HOTU, Beyonder, MM, The Presence, TOAA, and maybe Superman with Cosmic Armor. There are a few more buy can't remember

xJLxKing
yeah but on KMC no PIS allowed, so there stick out tongue

(tho some1 said CIS is allowed...? huh )
It is in Mxy cahracter to play games with people. Any ways you can say Ultimator is stronger, but Mxy did defeat him fair and square

SoulDevourer
It is in Mxy cahracter to play games with people. Any ways you can say Ultimator is stronger, but Mxy did defeat him fair and square thats only cuz DC writers give him access to there offices! unfair priviledge! mad

(deadpool or she-hulk could also lock up abstracts, LT & even TOAA in a comic if they want too big grin)

quanchi112
Death, IG, Oblivion, Scathan, Protege, Gog, Galactuis, Abra, Cele, Spectre, and even Ultimator are not going to beat Mxy The list is fine. Hell, Gog oneshotted him.Originally posted by xJLxKing
It is in Mxy cahracter to play games with people. Any ways you can say Ultimator is stronger, but Mxy did defeat him fair and square By that rationale many can defeat Mxy such as Superman.

xJLxKing
Gog cant even hit him. Mxy chooses if someone wants to hurt him physically or any other way. There is no way Gog can even survive a Universal Destroyer. And the list is bad. Galactus at most can destroy a Universe which is a joke to Mxy. Same goes for Celetials, & Abraxas. He also defeated Spectre twice.

SoulDevourer
By that rationale many can defeat Mxy such as Superman. yup that has hapened lol big grin

SoulDevourer
what about the Fury? maybe Fury can adapt to mxy too (since PIS is allow big grin)

xJLxKing
what about the Fury? maybe Fury can adapt to mxy too (since PIS is allow big grin)
Fury is gay! It's like Superman with cosmic armor. He keeps getting stronger. Which is why I put him on the list.

LDHZenkai
scan?
(iirc specter broke outa that prison)
Looking for the scan now, might take a minute

quanchi112
Gog cant even hit him. Mxy chooses if someone wants to hurt him physically or any other way. There is no way Gog can even survive a Universal Destroyer. And the list is bad. Galactus at most can destroy a Universe which is a joke to Mxy. Same goes for Celetials, & Abraxas. He also defeated Spectre twice. Gog can't destroy a universe, but he can oneshot Mxy my friend.

Galactus can wreck Mxy as well. Hell, Annataz can depower him.

xJLxKing
Gog can't destroy a universe, but he can oneshot Mxy my friend.

Depowered doesn't mean defeat. And when did she depower mxy? Also, Galactus can't do anything to Mxy. Mxy can't get hit unless he wants to. He snaps his finger and Galactus turns into glue.
Edit: If you mean in Countdown, she was depowering an alternative Mxy who was playing a game with Prime.

LDHZenkai
Gog can't destroy a universe, but he can oneshot Mxy my friend.

Mxy could just erase the Universe though couldn't he?

iceman24567
He could erase the multiverse no expression. Only High level abstract beings can beat Mxy.

quanchi112
Depowered doesn't mean defeat. And when did she depower mxy? Also, Galactus can't do anything to Mxy. Mxy can't get hit unless he wants to. He snaps his finger and Galactus turns into glue.
Edit: If you mean in Countdown, she was depowering an alternative Mxy who was playing a game with Prime. Yes, it does. Mxy was easily defeated in countdown and humilaited to boot. Hell, Prime took him from the fifth dimension.

When has Mxy defeated someone as powerful as Galactus by easily turning him into glue before? Lesser foes have oneshotted him.

quanchi112
Mxy could just erase the Universe though couldn't he? When has Mxy done this? He erased universes and couldn't even defeat Batmite by doing this. He never has defeated Superman this way, was hi jacked by Prime and taken prisoner, oneshotted by Gog, etc.

Originally posted by iceman24567
He could erase the multiverse no expression. Only High level abstract beings can beat Mxy. Annataz an dPrime beat him and so did gog. erm

Mindset

Edit: If you mean in Countdown, she was depowering an alternative Mxy who was playing a game with Prime. An alternative Mxy?

Where the hell did you get that?

He didn't look like he was playing a game with Prime to me, unless the game was for him to be helpless while Prime tortured him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
An alternative Mxy?

Where the hell did you get that? lol

Astner
He tricked him So I say he beat him. You don't always have to be the strongest one to win wink
So Superman had beat Mxyzptlk numerous times? Wouldn't that mean that about 50% of all characters in comics could beat Mxyzptlk?

Voyeur
Dr. Manhattan, would shut him down. Most indefinitely.

LDHZenkai
When has Mxy done this? He erased universes and couldn't even defeat Batmite by doing this. He never has defeated Superman this way, was hi jacked by Prime and taken prisoner, oneshotted by Gog, etc.

Annataz an dPrime beat him and so did gog. erm
Well it's shown and stated that mxy can transmute things into w/e he wants. And it's said that Cosmic level beings in the 3rd dimension are 2 x infinity below him and the other 5th dimension beings. So as to why he didn't just turn Prime to dust or Gog is beyond me. Or are you trying to imply that you don't think he has the power to do it? He has the power to do it to other living beings in the 3rd dimension but not Prime? PIS imo.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Voyeur
Dr. Manhattan, would shut him down. Most indefinitely.

You fail to understand the scope of Mxy's powers. Mxy operates outside the rules of any reality. His powers are unlimited in scope, and independant of physics, reality or logic. Manhatten was limited to manipulation of the laws of physics and the physical plane.

Mxy's powers can change the nature of reality and the universe, nay mulitverse itself. All he needs is a gesture, a thought, and the universe explodes. He's a 5th dimensional imp.

D_Dude1210
Batman can beat im!

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You fail All I read of your post, and then I realized you were talking to yourself.

Xplosive
Death, IG, Oblivion, Scathan, Protege, Gog, Galactuis, Abra, Cele, Spectre, and even Ultimator are not going to beat Mxy

Ultimator beats him and Protege also. We don't know why was Scathan so powerful, but if he is backed up by TOAA for a special job, then he would stop Mxy easily, if it would be his job to do so.
But there really aren't many who could beat him.

Nihilist
IG would beat myx if used correctly.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Nihilist
IG would beat myx if used correctly. Like if Mxy put it on and started jerkulating?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mekrob
Like if Mxy put it on and started jerkulating? laughing out loud
like affecting his will, like that alternate reality zatanna did.

LDHZenkai
Like if Mxy put it on and started jerkulating?
lulz

guy222
Bugs Bunny

Lord Feron
Popeye!

Hitman911
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You fail to understand the scope of Mxy's powers. Mxy operates outside the rules of any reality. His powers are unlimited in scope, and independant of physics, reality or logic. Manhatten was limited to manipulation of the laws of physics and the physical plane.

Mxy's powers can change the nature of reality and the universe, nay mulitverse itself. All he needs is a gesture, a thought, and the universe explodes. He's a 5th dimensional imp. I can't beleive you took the time to explain this!! laughing out loud at Dr. Manhatten

manx422
HOWARD THE DUCK

D_Dude1210
Pissed-off Chuck Norris teamed up with Spinach-Filled Popeye can own all 5th dimensional imps. And a few 6th and 7ths too...!

skygunner41
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Pissed-off Chuck Norris teamed up with Spinach-Filled Popeye can own all 5th dimensional imps. And a few 6th and 7ths too...!

.....the end of comic book.

The Nuul

What no Thanos?

LDHZenkai
All these cosmic beings everyones listing are 3rd dimension beings. mxy is 2 x infinity levels above them. Or so i read! So you guys need to be aiming a bit higher i think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
What no Thanos? Fine, Thanos.

kgkg
Fine, Thanos. your serious?

shokosugi
Steven Seagal

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000JU8FYO.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36618938_.jpg

psycho gundam
^ not current seagal, he's been "de-powered"

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/811/seagalguitar300x380.jpg

supremthor
Originally posted by psycho gundam

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/811/seagalguitar300x380.jpg

laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
All these cosmic beings everyones listing are 3rd dimension beings. nope

supremthor

Abaxass = dead
Galctus =dead
Gog= so dead
Protege and Scathan = both die, reason being is the Tribunal the fought (almost fought) was later retconned as a mere manifestationof the real one, meaning he didn't see them as that big of a threat.
Eternity = dead
infinity = not so sure, dont no much about
Death = dead
Oblivion = Dead
HOTU = heart wins
Pre beyonder = dead, he didnt do anything mxy couldn't

LDHZenkai
nope
Really which ones have been stated to be from a higher dimension?

Nihilist
Really which ones have been stated to be from a higher dimension? they are not even from DC.

LDHZenkai
Ok well I've decided since Mr. Mxy is aware of the 4th wall and can leave the comic and go to the "real" world that he is above the LT. Now since TOAA has been shown to be stan lee and jack kirby, then I'd say the only one who can beat him is TOAA. Since im pretty sure Stan lee could kick a midgets ass.

Mekrob
Doesn't LT reside in the 16th dimension?

LDHZenkai
Doesn't LT reside in the 16th dimension?
Probably but apparently his dimension is as technologically advanced as mxys. Mxy isn't powerful b/c of his dimension it's just his dimension technology. He doesnt use magic or cosmic power or w/e he says his tech is just so far above everything in the normal dimension that it seems like magic. Until LT goes and pimp smacks the writers like mxy does im giving this to mxy! Of course by that reasoning Deadpool could beat LT >.<

Mekrob
wut

LDHZenkai
wut
Oh who knows.

kgkg
Doesn't LT reside in the 16th dimension? In She Hulk it was mentioned that his base of operation is Star Chamber.

That 16th dimension was only referenced to it once in the issue where Beyonder and MM were fighting IIRC

Mekrob
Originally posted by kgkg
In She Hulk it was mentioned that his base of operation is Star Chamber.

That 16th dimension was only referenced to it once in the issue where Beyonder and MM were fighting IIRC Which of course rules out it being the 16th dimension...

kgkg
Which of course rules out it being the 16th dimension... my point was 16th dimension is just some random bullsh@t marvel writers came up with.

Everything they have reference to where the tribunal reside has been different/

From at the center of all reality , Star Chamber , Outside the Multiverse , or reside In all reality simultaneously etc

if the 16th dimension fits in any of the ones I listed above sure

Badabing
Wondering if there's anyone who can beat Mr. Mxyzptlk? If so who and how? Superman Prime. With his fists. biscuits

Enyalus
In no particular order:

Marvel (leaving out TOAA): LT, IG User, Thanos w/ HOTI, Abraxas, PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, HoM Wanda, Deadpool.

DC: Spectre (full power), COIE AM, Synnar, Lucifer, Mandrakk, Ultimator...Probably someone else that I'm leaving out.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
In no particular order:

Marvel (leaving out TOAA): LT, IG User, Thanos w/ HOTI, Abraxas, PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, HoM Wanda, Deadpool.

DC: Spectre (full power), COIE AM, Synnar, Lucifer, Mandrakk, Ultimator...Probably someone else that I'm leaving out.
No way is COIE AM winning. He was weakened by Spectre who attack him by destroying all the multiverses. Or was this in the fight against Hal?

SoulDevourer
Mxy isn't powerful b/c of his dimensionit is b/c of his dimension
thats why he said he wuz "2 degree of infinity" above the 3D folx

No way is COIE AM winning. He was weakened by Spectre who attack him by destroying all the multiverses. Or was this in the fight against Hal? didnt the 5D imps seal off there home b/c of AM? so that mean they were afraid of him

Mekrob
my point was 16th dimension is just some random bullsh@t marvel writers came up with.

Everything they have reference to where the tribunal reside has been different/

From at the center of all reality , Star Chamber , Outside the Multiverse , or reside In all reality simultaneously etc

if the 16th dimension fits in any of the ones I listed above sure It is. It's the 16th dimension.

Enyalus
No way is COIE AM winning. He was weakened by Spectre who attack him by destroying all the multiverses. Or was this in the fight against Hal?

Hm? Spectre had The Presence's backing when fighting COIE AM, along with amps from dozens of mages, including 5D beings. Still couldn't defeat AM.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

kgkg
It is. It's the 16th dimension. you have the answer than smile

quanchi112
your serious? He has the power to do so.

Mekrob
I'm not even surprised anymore.

quanchi112
I'm not even surprised anymore. If Gog could do it why not Thanos?

Mekrob
If Gog could do it why not Thanos? Because Gog isn't Thanos, and Thanos isn't Gog?

And a battle implies that they are standing face to face.

nvrmind. Got suckered in

quanchi112
Because Gog isn't Thanos, and Thanos isn't Gog?

And a battle implies that they are standing face to face.

nvrmind. Got suckered in It's in character for Mxy to play around anyways. He is a trickstergod. Thanos still has the power and the intellect to trick him or return him to the fifth dimension.

Mekrob
It's in character for Mxy to play around anyways. He is a trickstergod. Thanos still has the power and the intellect to trick him or return him to the fifth dimension. Found it funny how rapidly you switched points.

quanchi112
Found it funny how rapidly you switched points. No, I didn't. He has the power to defeat him. If they both act in character Mxy won't be in universe destroying mode right out of the gate. Mxy is far more powerful, but just like against Gog it didn't matter or against Prime and Annataz.

Mekrob
No, I didn't. He has the power to defeat him. If they both act in character Mxy won't be in universe destroying mode right out of the gate. Mxy is far more powerful, but just like against Gog it didn't matter or against Prime and Annataz. Right, it only went from raw power to intellect and CIS on Mxy's part, but I digress.

Gog never fought Mxy. He cheapshotted him from behind.

Thanos can't steal Mxy's power.

Why the **** am I having this discussion? srsly

Enyalus
Why the **** am I having this discussion? srsly

u r so dum lulz

quanchi112
Right, it only went from raw power to intellect and CIS on Mxy's part, but I digress.

Gog never fought Mxy. He cheapshotted him from behind.

Thanos can't steal Mxy's power.

Why the **** am I having this discussion? srsly Yes, but Gog had the power necessary to garner a win. Prime took him out of his own dimension is the point. Someone far less powerful than Mxy also had his way with him. Thanos cannot depower him like Annataz did, but he does have the power to defeat him imo.

Mekrob
Yes, but Gog had the power necessary to garner a win. Prime took him out of his own dimension is the point. Someone far less powerful than Mxy also had his way with him. Thanos cannot depower him like Annataz did, but he does have the power to defeat him imo. What a vapid argument

quanchi112
What a vapid argument The point has been made. Mxy won't be in kill mode right out of the gate and Thanos has the power necessary to send him back to the fifth dimension.

SoulDevourer
wait...u mean plain Thanos? huh (no HOTU no IG no cosmic cube no nothing?)

Mekrob
Truth be told, I didn't read either of your last posts.

quanchi112
wait...u mean plain Thanos? huh (no HOTU no IG no cosmic cube no nothing?) Yes, plain Thanos.Originally posted by Mekrob
Truth be told, I didn't read either of your last posts. Concession accepted.

Mekrob
Or that

kgkg
wait...u mean plain Thanos? huh (no HOTU no IG no cosmic cube no nothing?) I believe so sad

kgkg
Yes, but Gog had the power necessary to garner a win. Prime took him out of his own dimension is the point. Someone far less powerful than Mxy also had his way with him. Thanos cannot depower him like Annataz did, but he does have the power to defeat him imo. So we use Myx lowest showing - one being a cheap shot , and other him being depowered?

and even myx is playing around he wins often.

this is a Vs thread were his goal is to defeat Thanos

he could easily defeat him even if what you said was possible the chances of that happening are slim to none

quanchi112
So we use Myx lowest showing - one being a cheap shot , and other him being depowered?

and even myx is playing around he wins often.

this is a Vs thread were his goal is to defeat Thanos

he could easily defeat him even if what you said was possible the chances of that happening are slim to none Prime took him before he was depowered though from what I remember.

He doesn't win that often. He loses to Superman all the time when he plays around. He lost to Prime and Annataz even when she freed him.

I know his goal is to defeat Thanos, but the trickster god won't just vaporize him right out of the gate it isn't in character to do so.

Enyalus
Loki would steal his power. Loki > Mxy. yes

zeel
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SMP will beat the shit out of this loser..

nah

zeel
Originally posted by psycho gundam

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/811/seagalguitar300x380.jpg laughing

LDHZenkai
Prime took him before he was depowered though from what I remember.

He doesn't win that often. He loses to Superman all the time when he plays around. He lost to Prime and Annataz even when she freed him.

I know his goal is to defeat Thanos, but the trickster god won't just vaporize him right out of the gate it isn't in character to do so.

we're going by implied ability. and let's assume Mxy is pissed and trying to kill someone. He's not holding back and going full on the entire time.

quanchi112
we're going by implied ability. and let's assume Mxy is pissed and trying to kill someone. He's not holding back and going full on the entire time. That isn't in Mxy's character though. If we are arguing powersets and powersets alone then Mxy's powerset wins.

iceman24567
He could erase the multiverse no expression. Only High level abstract beings can beat Mxy.

LDHZenkai
That isn't in Mxy's character though. If we are arguing powersets and powersets alone then Mxy's powerset wins.
I'm sure it's in mxys nature to not die. The only reason he doesn't kill superman is because then he wouldn't be able to play with him anymore. For all we know Mxys killed him before and just brought him back to play with him some more. But for the sake of the argument mxy is here to kill everyone. Who can stop him power wise? We're not going by stupid PIS like superboy being able to punch mxy out, despite the fact mxy can be intangible.

quanchi112
I'm sure it's in mxys nature to not die. The only reason he doesn't kill superman is because then he wouldn't be able to play with him anymore. For all we know Mxys killed him before and just brought him back to play with him some more. But for the sake of the argument mxy is here to kill everyone. Who can stop him power wise? We're not going by stupid PIS like superboy being able to punch mxy out, despite the fact mxy can be intangible. I have given my reasons for every character I thought could beat mxy an dwhen questioned give a reasoning.

Enyalus
...And Deadpool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.