Tetsuo Shima vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Hey guys. I've gotta make this quick, he's already on to me. Tetsuo Shima's ended up on an unknown plane of existence, and he senses he's been put there by someone else. At the same time, Alucard appears. Who would win in this fight? I thi...Oh...h-hey Tetsuo, how's it goi...N-n-n-no, what're you talkin' about? I didn't...No. No, wait a minute! HOLD ON MAN! I WAS ONLY KIDDING! I'M SORRY! NO! NO! N-hgrk.....

...Bitchin'...

dark_element
XD yay!!! I could go all out on this one!!!

I couldn't see how Tetsuo can defeat Alucard.

- Alucard himself could turn Tetsuo into his minion. (Dandy man and Rip van Winkle were turned into his minions when he sucked them dry while they were still alive and kicking as well as the other millions)

- Tetsuo may have supreme telekinesis to keep Alucard away, but Alucard has an unmatched form of dark powers and black magic to counter that. Alucard also has telekinesis as we saw him send SWAT members in the air to fall straight down to the flag poles outside a hotel. (The usage of the third eye, examples similar to when Alucard made humans bound to his will with a simple glare and command and when Seras saw past Lt. Zorin's illusion induced to the Wild Geese Mercenaries)

- Tetsuo can blow things up with his mind and move objects without having to lift a finger. But Alucard has the power to entrap opponents that strikes the ultimate fear of becoming engulfed by a monster/death and mentally renders their abilities to become useless. (Luke Valentine was mentally torn when he was surrounded by Alucard's vampiric powers and failed to escape due to forgetting the vampiric abilities he's achieved through Millennium)

- The usage of expendable entities and regenerative powers. Tetsuo could not regenerate his arm after being shot by the laser gun. Alucard however was... sent to hell and came back in the form of a monster, sliced into pieces by Anderson and Walter, shot/blown into bits through squads and armies, burned into a crisp by using a kamikaze technique with the Black Bird moving at Mach 5 speed and sent into a dimension through the Schrodinger's 'Quantum paradox' and still came back? Did I mention that he could summon a legion of undead in almost limitless quantities as long as there are corpses or blood?

Even Kira can't kill Alucard! Cause he's already dead XD!!!

Lol that was fun

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dark_element
(Luke Valentine was mentally torn when he was surrounded by Alucard's vampiric powers and failed to escape due to forgetting the vampiric abilities he's achieved through Millennium)

I would say that was more due to not having legs left.

dark_element
XD Hahahaha!

Nope, he still had both his legs fully attached when Alucard released his restrictions. To clarify what I've said before regarding Luke, Alucard's vampiric powers mentally rendered Luke absolutely incapable to use his speedy reflexes provided by Millennium to escape because of fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKwch-Z_oyE

XD hahaha!!! Did you see it? He ran like a wuss

Voyeur
- Alucard himself could turn Tetsuo into his minion. (Dandy man and Rip van Winkle were turned into his minions when he sucked them dry while they were still alive and kicking as well as the other millions)
I'd like to see a canon quote or proof that Alucard is capable of this. Not that it would do you much good because
Counter 1: Tetsuo can Teleport; @ Speed of Light is 299,792,458 metres per second. Teleportation in Quantum Physics has been proven to travel roughly 100,000 times faster then the Speed of Light. (I'll provide more in side notes)
Counter 2: Tetsuo does not have a human mind. It's an overly developed brain that has gone over severe evolution, along with 2 cosmic rebirths. Tetsuo's body also went under an intense biochemical attack that had inverse effects later, and Tetsuo used that to siphon and repair his body.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XFGuSZ6n1LY/SKfZPfQbJKI/AAAAAAAAAd0/ZlxY5wL31nU/s400/Tetsuo-nice-anime.jpg
He's a bio-mechanical organic life form. No organs, etc.

Counter 3: Tetsuo has no blood to speak of in that picture. It is assumed that after a cosmic rebirth, it is not necessary for him because he doesn't eat, drink either. A black or clear liquid substance does drip from him in the manga after such an invent, but it is most likely the unknown liquid substance that you see dripping from him while in "monster" form like in the end of the movie. Siphoning blood and trying to control a mind like Tetsuo would be completely void, because he himself is capable of mind control. His brain is above and beyond what we can even fathom. I don't see him becoming a victim to simple vampiric minion control, sorry. Let alone the fact Alucard wouldn't even be able to lay a hand on him or have enough time to initiate a bite, or even enough to control Tetsuo IF he could.

- Tetsuo may have supreme telekinesis to keep Alucard away, but Alucard has an unmatched form of dark powers and black magic to counter that. Alucard also has telekinesis as we saw him send SWAT members in the air to fall straight down to the flag poles outside a hotel. (The usage of the third eye, examples similar to when Alucard made humans bound to his will with a simple glare and command and when Seras saw past Lt. Zorin's illusion induced to the Wild Geese Mercenaries)
Everything you said after "black magic" relates to it. It is not a case of telekinesis or telepathy for mind control. He is using third party abilities via a transition of magic. Magic and spells with out incantations can be quick cast. Like pure blood mages. They can have spells to levitate, teleport and so on, but it is still through magic and not the mental process, like psychokinesis.

You said it yourself and it's an understatement, "supreme telekinesis." Dark powers and black magic? what can those do in sets of feats. Tetsuo has been able to crush people's skulls in an instant, implode brains, rip apart entire bodies. He can deflect and rip apart particles of pure energy and siphon the atoms to nullify them (people mistake that as a forcefield. It is literally Tetsuo rearranging Molecules on a sub-atomic level) I'm 100% positive he could do that to these magical attacks if they must form to a level of energy, to exist on the physical plane.

He's even gone up against Kiyoko, Takashi, Masaru, Lady Miyako, who are all high leveled telekinetics capable of Teleporation, Dimension bending, Pre-cognition/predicting the future, and Mind Control/Mind Warping. All of them used Kei as a vessel so channel their powers through her to become one. And she didn't even make a scratch on Tetsuo. She also wasn't capable of crushing his own mind or canceling his powers, because he can easily counter that via his own, and superior abilities. He in an instant overwhelmed her and they had to retreat. He also has all their abilities and advances them far beyond their original owners capabilities. If he sees it, he wants it, he can have it.

Akira: Volume 2
Tetsuo: "She Teleported! I saw it!! Could I learn to do that?"
Doctor: "We-e-ell...
Tetsuo: "That means no, doesn't it?!"
Doctor: "There are all kinds of people in the world, with all kinds of different talents. Some ar athletes and some are artists, for example... But very few. Talent is rare... combinations of talents are even more rare..."
Tetsuo: "But some jocks are artists, too!"

Akira: Volume 4
Lady Miyako:"Following many experiments, my growth was stunted and my vision dimmed. But I survived...And today I see the world with a clarity infinitely greater than before. I acquired a form of clairvoyance--A Second Sight."

Tetsuo:"I want that power. That's why I'm here."

He even could become more powerful then Akira and harness his power. Akira's power and I quote, "this is the birth of the universe." He can bring all existence as we know it, to an end. Let alone to bring Alucard's un-dead life to cease to be.
- Tetsuo can blow things up with his mind and move objects without having to lift a finger. But Alucard has the power to entrap opponents that strikes the ultimate fear of becoming engulfed by a monster/death and mentally renders their abilities to become useless. (Luke Valentine was mentally torn when he was surrounded by Alucard's vampiric powers and failed to escape due to forgetting the vampiric abilities he's achieved through Millennium)
That's actually a great ability, because I have the perfect counter example for that. In Akira: Volume 4; Pages 118 to 121.
Tetsuo goes through his a pseudo-cosmic rebirth (his 1st) and upon that happening steps outside his quarters to confront Akira. He and Akira are synchronized to each other, and he tries to read Akira's mind and the child only returns with his own mind read/rape. Tetsuo, with in an instant by the frames, is paralyzed in fear by what he sees. He teleports back to his room, shivering, in the corner. Saying "what... what was that?!" Tetsuo was shown Truth. He was shown Life & death, all the secrets of the universe. Tetsuo saw the stream, the truth. He confronted all of the horrors of the entire universe, not just the world, in one instant. His mind was raped, he was scarred. And after that? After his full cosmic rebirth, Tetsuo can see now beyond such illusions of fear. Petty emotions that affect only humans. With Lady Miyako's power, and Akira showing him all there is to ever fear, Tetsuo can walk freely beyond such childish attempts to show him fear, when he has none. He's above human emotion. Let alone it seems he'd be able to block being engulfed or teleport out of it very simply.

- The usage of expendable entities and regenerative powers. Tetsuo could not regenerate his arm after being shot by the laser gun. Did I mention that he could summon a legion of undead in almost limitless quantities as long as there are corpses or blood?
Tetsuo's arm did not regenerate. He had to use his mental prowess and knowledge of human anatomy to physically construct one. But in the picture I showed above, Tetsuo's chemical body is being torn apart from his own energy. It's to much for him. He eventually is able to put himself back together whole. Tetsuo learns from his mistakes, he is able to regenerate just like Alucard.

And that isn't worth mentioning. There are no humans around for corpses or blood for that matter in the original post by Xanatos. Besides, wtf could they do to Tetsuo, lol. He takes down the entire U.S. Airforce and navy in a mater of seconds in Akira: Volume 5. He even takes on the full blast of a nuclear war head to prove to himself that even though he can feel pain, he can survive such things and put himself back together.

Tetsuo would crush Alucard's mind the moment they met. He wouldn't hesitate, he thinks above beyond the normal thinking speed of humans; which is on average 100 billion neurons X 200 firings per second X 1000 connections per firing = 20 million billion calculations per second. Even above that of Alucard's mind, which is a vampire. Which is only a symbiote humanoid being practically. Not a highly develop mental evolution physical entity like Tetsuo Shima. Who has tanks bullets, missles, nuclear war heads, other psychics, Akira's universal reverse which rips the very fabrics of life at the seams. Molecules, atoms, sub-atomic particles, everything. And Tetsuo just ends up in the other stream. To under go and develop. Even the end of the move that "I Am Tetsuo." you hear, along with the clip, is him going through his cosmic rebirth in the stream.

He's gone beyond other dimensions and pocket universes, let alone a fathomed fairy tail like "Hell".

I'd like to see a clip or screen shot of Alucard regenerating from "nothing" if there are still pieces of him or even a hint of residue, then it isn't from nothing. Has Alucard shown feats of being able to live with out oxygen and in space? Because Tetsuo could simply teleport him to space. Or it is a matter of crushing his entire body over and over again until Alucard gets tired of regenerating.

There are multiple ways for a person with a level of psychokinesis and molecularkinesis can kill and defeat Alucard. It's a matter of even if Alucard could regenerate, he is still defeated. He has nothing over Tetsuo to win.

dark_element
I don't want to go over board like you did, but Alucard is already dead and vampires don't need anything but blood so that excludes the need for air and other required necessities for living creatures.

Alucard was also able to return from Schrodinger's Quantum Paradox after thirty years; reasons due to how he had to single handedly killed the millions of souls retained within his own power. To clarify a little more, Alucard was sent to the dimension of infinite imaginary numbers similar to how Tetsuo disappeared into the cosmic. Alucard came back from the non-existent/yet existent dimension.

Alucard has ripped men to shreds, used his familiars to take out Millennium, the Vatican, Anderson "who became a monster of God" and Walter "The Shinigami" all in one night. It does not matter if Alucard's head is blown into pieces or his body has been completely destroyed. It's not necessary due to the fact that it is his power and character that makes him into an omnipotent being. Alucard does not feel any pain when his physical body is destroyed. This creature has also been perfected by experimentation with the genius of the Hellsing bloodline. A vampire that goes beyond imaginable possibilities.

Now I may not have read the manga: Akira like you have, I have only seen the animated movie and was it is a masterpiece of a movie. Our discussion would be exponentially more impressive if we both knew about each others subjects had we both read and learned about these two series to the maximum. Now I'm not exactly an expert on the Hellsing topic, but I know that 'Thess' - an active debater on the Hellsing series could give a better presentation of Alucard than I could ever think of. But this could suffice.

Anyway, I would love to recommend that reading the manga or at least watching the Hellsing OVA could specifically give you the idea and understanding of where I'm coming from exactly as well as enjoying the series at the same time. If you take my advice and do get into Hellsing, I'll read the manga: Akira. That's the one major factor that disrupts the argument over who could defeat who.

Just so everyone else who is reading this topic understands, I must say that I feel like we are comparing Science vs. Magic/Religion...

Voyeur

Symmetric Chaos
You guys are getting WAY too into this.

Voyeur
I do. Because simply, Tetsuo Shima is win. How am I suppose to debate and discuss if I don't rape you with logic and facts?

I'm not going to post fan boy fallacies. That's retarded. Most of the threads and people just post "(X) character stomps (Y) character IMO" with out proof or facts and it's asinine.

I'm an intelligent person naturally, so I'm not going up and beyond for anything. This is actually really natural for me. I apologize to you if you think that me being intelligent and having an advanced vocabulary is "taking things to serious". I guess knowledge of common sense and academics and being able to decipher between fact and fan boy bull shit is what makes a debator better then the other.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Voyeur
I do. Because simply, Tetsuo Shima is win. How am I suppose to debate and discuss if I don't rape you with logic and facts?

I'm not going to post fan boy fallacies. That's retarded. Most of the threads and people just post "(X) character stomps (Y) character IMO" with out proof or facts and it's asinine.

I'm an intelligent person naturally, so I'm not going up and beyond for anything. This is actually really natural for me. I apologize to you if you think that me being intelligent and having an advanced vocabulary is "taking things to serious". I guess knowledge of common sense and academics and being able to decipher between fact and fan boy bull shit is what makes a debator better then the other.

Wow, way to go completely off the deep end buddy. If your a rational intellectual person you'd realize that you essentially invented all of those things I supposedly said about you. Actually even if you were a blithering idiot you'd realize I didn't say any of those things about you (but don't get me wrong, I am calling you a blithering idiot now that you've gone out of your way to act like on).

I have one world that tears your use of logic to pieces: "Magic"

Also: "Do you know who Dr. Manhattan is from Watchmen? Tetsuo is the Dr. Manhattan of the Manga/Anime world. He's nothing short of being God. He's only restricted by PIS."

Terrible terrible analogy that again makes you seem like much less of the "intellectual" you claim to be. There's also the lines "He's only restricted by PIS" and "Tetsuo Shima is win" which are classic fanboyism markers.

Personally I have no opinion on this (as I've never seen Akira), my criticism was only that the depth of analysis used is relatively pointless because most stories are written with the story (rather than physics) in mind. Alucard might be killed by hypoxia but then again he's a vampire and could very well be powered by magic. Also, I recall reading that even after Schrodinger deleted him from reality Alucard managed to come back for a while.

Voyeur
Let me explain a little bit about myself, and it may take some time.
I am a troll. Except when I am trolling.
Oh, didn't take that long as I thought.

:]

oh but yes, Tetsuo doesn't kill Kaneda or other characters because those characters are important to the movement and development of the plot. Other then that, Tetsuo just blows peoples heads up. From soldiers, the clowns, the entire other bike gangs that team up to kill him, other lower leveled psychics, and Like I said literally all other characters besides important ones. That's why he is restricted by PIS. I'm not even using a hyperbole when I say he is the Manga/Anime Dr. Manhattan equivalent.

(i.e. I hate it but from what I've heard the same goes for Sephiroth. Who could rape everyone if it wasn't for PIS)

Vampires are just advanced and evolved humans. And even magic has a definition and has restrictions. There is logic with in the science fiction world via through science fiction. Magic has its limits. So, no, sadly it does not destroy any of my logic. Play some D&D and you'd know that.

Saying that he's powered by some unknown magical core is as retarded as saying I would just need Tetsuo to run a wooden stake into his heart or amplify intense Sun light to turn Alucard into dust. you gotta go beyond the restrictions. If you just think that everything in a story is laid out for you in black and white, and what is said is just truth, then .......You have to look at the obvious.

We're taking characters out of their stories and into other situations. By your thought, Alucard shouldn't even be fighting Tetsuo because vampires don't exist in the "written story" and visa versa. But that isn't the point here. So there is nothing wrong with using physics and common sense and academics, minimal math and so forth to show how this would carry out in a fight. You have to go beyond the story. Would you agree?

Any way. Alucard seems very strong as far as vampires usually go but he doesn't have anything over Tetsuo. Canon facts show that.

I'm sorry I don't dumb myself down to talk like the majority of people on here, and that you some how feel threatened. Peace out

Back to smash training now :3

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

dark_element
I'm sorry Voyuer, but I hope you realize that I am only am going as far as I need to. It was just fun to state what Alucard could do with the valid proof that I have from my own knowledge and experience from debating in the Hellsing forums that I've participated in a long time ago.

But seriously; as Symmetric Chaos have said, you are taking this discussion a bit too far that even your extensive information about Tetsuo are just starting to sound as annoying as a persistent little house fly or like a little boy that could not stop talking about his 'amazing' imaginary friend. I was hoping that this forum was going to be fun, observing how participants would react after reading about these characters and share their own opinions. This topic was fun at the beginning. I like Hellsing a whole lot and I have a collection that I'm proud of, but you are taking fandom into a whole new and disturbing level.

After you had told us of about your history with Akira, I am happy to say that "I'm so glad that I'm a lot younger than you." D&D? Smash bros? Sorry, but you couldn't get more nerdy than that. I obviously don't have to state anything else there because that should be enough to make you aware of how you are representing yourself.

Cough*In-secure*Cough

XD hahahahaha!!!

Science vs. Magic!!!
Symmetric Chaos XD!!! What do you think?

XanatosForever
I'm sorry Voyuer, but I hope you realize that I am only am going as far as I need to. It was just fun to state what Alucard could do with the valid proof that I have from my own knowledge and experience from debating in the Hellsing forums that I've participated in a long time ago.

But seriously; as Symmetric Chaos have said, you are taking this discussion a bit too far that even your extensive information about Tetsuo are just starting to sound as annoying as a persistent little house fly or like a little boy that could not stop talking about his 'amazing' imaginary friend. I was hoping that this forum was going to be fun, observing how participants would react after reading about these characters and share their own opinions. This topic was fun at the beginning. I like Hellsing a whole lot and I have a collection that I'm proud of, but you are taking fandom into a whole new and disturbing level.

After you had told us of about your history with Akira, I am happy to say that "I'm so glad that I'm a lot younger than you." D&D? Smash bros? Sorry, but you couldn't get more nerdy than that. I obviously don't have to state anything else there because that should be enough to make you aware of how you are representing yourself.

Cough*In-secure*Cough

XD hahahahaha!!!

Science vs. Magic!!!

I'm an advocate of civil debating. It's one thing to get in a debate for the sake of representing your preferred character, but personal insults to your opponent shows a lack of common courtesy. Consider yourself reported for bashing, and next time think before you put something down for the whole world to see.

Voyeur, the same goes for you.

Peach

Cough*In-secure*Cough

XD hahahahaha!!!

Science vs. Magic!!!

Okay, the personal attacks really weren't called for.

Also, you're debating anime characters. You can't really tell someone else that they're nerdy.

Voyeur
kek, it's okay Peach and Xanatos. It's only a personal attack if I take personal offense to it. I am who I am and what I am.

'a Jack of all trades and master of none'

If others see at as nerdy, that's cool. The only opinion that matters is my own, of me. :]

I'm only 19 mate, so I'm not that old. And I'm just applying intelligence to a debate, what else would I be putting into my discussion to back up Tetsuo =P

But yes, this game's winner is Tetsuo Shima. /curtsy

TricksterPriest
At this point, I honestly cannot think of anything that can permanently put down a non-jobbing Alucard. erm If Schrodinger's imaginary number dissolution didn't kill him, what can Tetsuo do?

The other problem, is stamina. Tetsuo has human limits (mostly, at the very least he can be mentally fatigued). Alucard.......when's the last time anyone saw him tired period? Save for twice in the manga. 1st time was when he let himself be sealed by Sir Richard Hellsing. It's (heavily) implied he could have busted out any time he wanted. The other time is the epilogue. He had to drastically weaken himself by killing off 3 million+ of his souls. And since he has Schrodinger's powers now..........he's even more unkillable than before.

dark_element
Lol that's all cool man. I like that. Just say that I'll give ya respect points for that Voyeur.

Anyway....
Yes, Schrodinger has the 'I am everywhere and I am nowhere' factor and the only way for that to be defeated is that the wielder of that power claims their own life. That power is in Alucard too.

Voyeur

KingD19
Well, it's not like he constantly needs blood, as powerful as he is he can go without Plasma for a long time. And all of Alucard's powers at level 0 are scary. Plus he has his sex beam power.

Voyeur
if you're all just going to be fan boys and give Alucard fellatio and honestly think he can defeat some like Tetsuo. Then I'll just go now. I already gave multiple scenario's how he can defeat Alucard and how all of Alucard's attack are void and useless.

peace out.

to be fair this is directed at King who has proven before to be a real "genius".

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, it's not like he constantly needs blood, as powerful as he is he can go without Plasma for a long time. And all of Alucard's powers at level 0 are scary. Plus he has his sex beam power.
constantly needing and having NO blood what so ever are two very different variables. And he needs blood to carry oxygen and other nutrients through his body. A simple teleportation to space will solve that.

Symmetric Chaos
And he needs blood to carry oxygen and other nutrients through his body.

Based on what?

A simple teleportation to space will solve that.

Alucard has teleported before.

Also, SEX BEAM. Tetsuo has no counter for that.

Voyeur
Y007EsxAt1w

this? -.-
get real. That is first of all to a normal human. And what other feats does it have over a stronger mind being? And Tetsuo will just stand there sitting pretty? sure, chode. I already explained that. Alucard has nothing on Tetsuo, what I said before still stands.

the point of this is obviously one person is the winner. Not to keep crying fan boy and pulling new useless things out of your ass for Alucard. And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

These are all small paragraphs. Really light reading.

Like I said. If you're all going to be as bad as Terry is with giving Sephiroth head, and do the same to Alucard, then I'll concede and just let you have a hollow victory due to forfeit.

Anyone who wants to Learn or read Akira for themselves, then go watch Hellsing, will see who is above the other. -.-

Symmetric Chaos
Y007EsxAt1w

this? -.-
get real. That is first of all to a normal human. And what other feats does it have over a stronger mind being? And Tetsuo will just stand there sitting pretty? sure, chode. I already explained that. Alucard has nothing on Tetsuo, what I said before still stands.

Did that really come off as me being serious?

And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

He's a vampire erm Common sense went out the window along time ago. I agree that Tetsuo is more powerful and would probably win but your specific argument in ludicrous.

XanatosForever
Y007EsxAt1w

this? -.-

the point of this is obviously one person is the winner. Not to keep crying fan boy and pulling new useless things out of your ass for Alucard. And the oxygen, blood, is based on common sense. I already posted everything to answer your question. Maybe you should actually read things thoroughly, then you can prepare yourself to have a more productive counter argument.

Like I said. If you're all going to be as bad as Terry is with giving Sephiroth head, and do the same to Alucard, then I'll concede and just let you have a hollow victory due to forfeit.

Anyone who wants to Learn or read Akira for themselves, then go watch Hellsing, will see who is above the other. -.-

Second warning, Voyeur. I'm with you in so far that Tetsuo would win, but I have to be fair in terms of judgement of posts. Troll or not :P Try and keep things civil. No obvious bashings.

Voyeur
Science fiction, Zombies, Vampires, and other things all have a reason for why or how they exist. Common sense exists in all of them. Even if you have to go out of the way to pull a theorem from another line of physics, science, math, anatomy or even occult like fallacies and apply them. Everything usually has the bounds of a restraint to which they are confined to rules.

Just because something is made up, doesn't mean it isn't subject to the restraints of it's own existence in terms of "Laws."
By Laws I mean the maximum to what that thing is known or has shown to be capable of. I don't mean the Laws by which, for example, a human is restricted to.

Respectful example: an Ant has certain Laws it is restricted to over to what a Human can do, and visa versa.

Vampires have limits. Even Alucard has limits. Proof is he wasn't able to regenerate with out dismissing "souls" to bring himself back. Sort of like a regular occult resurrection. the ideas that something of equal spiritual prowess needs to be offered in order to arise something back from the dead. Necromancy.

Tetsuo was just simply brought back, because his power entitled him to. He didn't need to give up or sacrifice something to the greater cause.

Any way. Common sense exists in almost all things. Hell, even in Pokemon.

And alright Xanatos. I was actually being nothing short of my loving self and wasn't bashing him. Just being suggestive, even if the tone of a prick is in it. I didn't mean it as so. Merely helpful suggestions for future debates.

TricksterPriest
Magic plays by it's own rules. It's never cut and dry how it and other powers will interact.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Magic plays by it's own rules. It's never cut and dry how it and other powers will interact.

The main "rule" of magic is that it is a force that affects the physical world in ways that can not be done by normal means. On that basis, it becomes a matter of applying the changes to the physical in a manner that can be interpreted through other extraordinary means, in this case Psychokinesis.

dark_element
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The main "rule" of magic is that it is a force that affects the physical world in ways that can not be done by normal means. On that basis, it becomes a matter of applying the changes to the physical in a manner that can be interpreted through other extraordinary means, in this case Psychokinesis.

I have mentioned that we are comparing Science to Magic; two very different factors. Yes science is very important, but who could say that science could defeat magic? Under the stand point of Alucard, you are essentially basing the battle between the two under the subject of only science. You say Alucard is overall hopeless when it comes to inflicting harm upon Tetsuo. I must contest against that and say rubbish. Magic plays a significant role in this discussion as it is Magic that Science could not explain. Since when could science say that you could bring people (mind, body and soul) back from the dead? When has science proved that you could summon damned souls from the very pits of Hell? When has science even proved that there is no heaven or no hell?

This is what the argument comes down to. It is Alucard's unexplainable magic vs. Tetsuo's explainable power. We can see and understand Tetsuo's power but not fully explain Alucard's power because it is essentially... unexplainable. This at which then proves that Alucard could break the laws of science. You have given us facts about Tetsuo's power through explainable facts from the manga. Alucard has created situations where science could not explain the source of his feats because of his magical assets.

To make things understandable when Alucard takes blood from other beings means that he is absorbing the victim's soul through blood, nothing when it comes to nutrients and bodily necessities to sustain his form. Alucard does not need oxygen, Alucard does not need food and Alucard does not need any natural preservatives.

Could you explain to me how Alucard can materialize from out of nowhere; the law of the Conversion of Mass? Could you explain to me how science could destroy a soul?

It does not matter where these two entities are, Alucard can create his own dimension with his magic. He could step over science and manipulate the very laws that science has proved to be valid with magic. Alucard can defeat Tetsuo with magic, no questions asked.

dark_element
I appologize for double posting.

this? -.-

I'll take back my comment on giving you respect Voyeur. If you obviously think that some of us cannot compete with your intellegence then you are nothing more that just being concited and ignorant. Even if a person's mind could not comprehend the theories and Law of Physics or any other scientific subjects does not mean that they are not intellegent. Take a look at a brilliant English professor, can you still consider them to be intellegent even though they are not an expert in math or science none-the-less? Intellegence is not measurable though the knowledge of science/math only, it is measurable through comprehension/understandings.

XanatosForever
I have mentioned that we are comparing Science to Magic; two very different factors.

Not necessarily, but for the sake of argument, we'll go with it.

Yes science is very important, but who could say that science could defeat magic?

It can't be done in any official matter. These are simply our opinions on the subject.

You say Alucard is overall hopeless when it comes to inflicting harm upon Tetsuo. I must contest against that and say rubbish. Magic plays a significant role in this discussion as it is Magic that Science could not explain.

Under the stand point of Alucard, you are essentially basing the battle between the two under the subject of only science.

Not at all. I've said nothing to contradict Alucard's magical prowess. What I have been contesting is the effects said magic has after manifesting in the physical world.

This is what the argument comes down to. It is Alucard's unexplainable magic vs. Tetsuo's explainable power. We can see and understand Tetsuo's power but not fully explain Alucard's power because it is essentially... unexplainable. This at which then proves that Alucard could break the laws of science. You have given us facts about Tetsuo's power through explainable facts from the manga. Alucard has created situations where science could not explain the source of his feats because of his magical assets.

Yes, the source of Alucard's powers are, for the sake of argument, unexplainable. However, Alucard only draws from the source to summon his magic, and then must manifest it in the physical world.

Could you explain to me how Alucard can materialize from out of nowhere; the law of the Conversion of Mass? Could you explain to me how science could destroy a soul?

I can explain Alucard's materialization in the same way you have explained his entire power set. He draws from an as of yet unexplainable source which goes beyond the laws of Science. What does he do with said power, however? He manifests himself into the physical world. Clearly, for all the might of this unknown power source, he must still have a link to physical to make use of it.

The last few sections I've been making responses about all hinge on this concept: In order to affect Tetsuo, he must manifest his powers in the physical realm, which is governed, as far as we can all determine, by the laws of Science, which Tetsuo has already shown he can treat as non-existent. Has Alucard shown any form of power that doesn't manifest in the world?

Since when could science say that you could bring people (mind, body and soul) back from the dead? When has science proved that you could summon damned souls from the very pits of Hell? When has science even proved that there is no heaven or no hell?

Actually, science has come up with theories on these matters. Jung's theory of the collective subconscious is one clearly scientific way to explain matters of divine and infernal nature.

To make things understandable when Alucard takes blood from other beings means that he is absorbing the victim's soul through blood, nothing when it comes to nutrients and bodily necessities to sustain his form. Alucard does not need oxygen, Alucard does not need food and Alucard does not need any natural preservatives.

Fair enough. Voyeur has already stated, however, that Tetsuo can tap into the plane of existence that souls occupy. This means that Tetsuo can affect that realm, and contest Alucard in the acquiring of souls.

It does not matter where these two entities are, Alucard can create his own dimension with his magic. He could step over science and manipulate the very laws that science has proved to be valid with magic. Alucard can defeat Tetsuo with magic, no questions asked.

Actually, one question: What's to stop Tetsuo from doing the same? His powers, while explainable, have already progressed far beyond the point where he can rewrite the very laws of Science to his whim. Do you think Alucard could survive the end of the universe?

Voyeur
Even if you could show me feats of alucard's magic being able to transcend to not physically interact with some one to do harm, it doesn't matter.

If it must physically cause harm, Tetsuo siphons it and just deflects it from touching him. If it exists some how out of the current plane to cause damage, that doesn't matter, because I already showed that Tetsuo can combat off other Telekinetic attacks. Those are also not technically in the realm of physics and explanation besides what has been shown over the years.

I'm sorry but, Magic follows under very strict rules to every universe it originates from it. It's not free or construct. Please inform yourself about that before continuing. I don't need to debunk you. You need to provide proof of how it works in order to even make his magic plausible. The burden of proof is on you.

Tetsuo has shown he can deflect and shield from pure energy from a solar powered laser, let alone he can neutralize and deflect attacks that are unseen and on a mental level of existence from other psionics. Alucard's magic is no exception. Neither are his cheap parlor tricks going to even effect Tetsuo.

I provided proof and canon quotes how Tetsuo deals and can destroy Alucard. Alucard so far only has ONE thing going for him, regeneration, and I already debunked that. He needs souls to keep coming back, how many times does Tetsuo just need to sit back and evaporate his body into nothing before Alucard can't repeat the process.

Read what I type thoroughly, because I already disproved and debunked practically everything you said. This isn't a battle of magic vs science, because magic is science fiction. As are Tetsuo's ability, all science fiction. I just am merely showing and proving to you through science, physics, anatomy, and so forth to make it realistic.

And show canon quotes and proof he sucks blood to get souls? because, I don't even know how that makes sense. Usually people just steal a soul separate of needing to draw blood in anime. Perhaps he has to kill them first by sucking their blood and needing it to sustain with oxygen (which is to help his physical body stay alive) then after the victim has died of blood loss, he can capture the soul and use that to power his (energy/magic). The Souls don't keep his physical self alive and moving.

Any way. Alucard is just a highly advanced vampire. And you have no proof he doesn't need oxygen, so the fact he can still be taken to space to die stands. You think Tetsuo's powers are science? They're made up as well. No one can really teleport or etc irl. It's science fiction. so is magic. And if you're saying that Alucard's magic is unexplainable, then good, you can't use what can't be explained. Try to find some canon description. Until then, debunked and defeated. And it's proof that Alucard's attacks have to some how touch their opponent, and I said, that isn't going to happen to Tetsuo.

Tetsuo can affect Alucard. Alucard can't touch Tetsuo. Alucard can regenerate but with limits. He will eventually not be able too. Tetsuo will become the victor.

Tetsuo is OP like I said and should just be banned or not brought up in discussions. If you feel frustrated at how stupid and unlimited he is, that is just the case, that is how he is. Even I think it's retarded how powerful of a character he is, but Tetsuo is Tetsuo.

Jugglenaut
I'm laughing at the people who say that Alucard can teleport back from space. I'm sure that's why he needed to crash a plane onto the ship Van Winkle hijacked, instead of instantly porting on and slaughtering her.

niduin
well alucard can only be killed one way, he has to be in his most powerful form and has to be triked into obsorbing a warewolf (i think it was a warewolf, its confusing what it was) however i doubt that alucard would do anything to tetsuo, the difference of power is just to grand so its basicaly trying to destroy silly putty with a baseball bat, alucard would be goo the whole fight until tetsuo gets tired of him not dying

six6six
alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.