Akasha versus Dark Phoenix....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha (Queen of the damned) is on the rampage. She is out to kill every being in existence who is not a Vampire, and she runs across Dark Phoenix. Phoenix, recogizing that Akasha is a non mutant, instantly decides to kill her.

The battle takes place at night over a vast desert and both of these hotties are at full strength.

Robtard
I'd guess that DP's telekinesis and that ability to turn people into ash instantly, would win here.

Now proceed to tell me why Anne Rice's creation "pwns" all.

Rogue Jedi
Ok, smarty pants....

Akasha can do whatever Phoenix can do. She can fly, she has TK, she is a ****ing firestarter, man. Not to mention that she is immortal and like has super human strength and stuff.

Someone has never seen QOTD.

Robtard
I watched about 10 mins of QOTD and turned it off due to it's epic lameness.

I thought she could only burn over vamps, didn't you bring this up in another thread?

Immortal doesn't mean invulnerable, right? Could she go on living once DP turns her (instantly) into cigarette leftovers?

Rogue Jedi
It was an OK movie, nothing special.

She is shown burning other vamps, it is never implied that this power will not work on mortals.

Right back atcha, how is DP gonna turn Akasha to ash while her face is on fire?

Robtard
DP has a fire-proof face.

Forum Ninja
Me and Robtard have had our moments, but your logic kind of sucks, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
Sure she does, this is stated in the movie? Hmm?

Does she have super human strength? Super human speed? NOPE....

DP gets pwned.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sure she does, this is stated in the movie? Hmm?

Does she have super human strength? Super human speed? NOPE....

DP gets pwned.

DP can turn people into ash, instantly no less.

Akasha can set people aflame.

Seems DP has the edge, here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

Freakin' jeez. You're such a fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mairuzu
In all fairness. QotD did suck.

Rogue Jedi

And Akasha turns people into flaming crispy critters instantly. Both have TK. Both can fly. Both are HOT.

Akasha has super human speed and strength. DP doesnt.

Mairuzu
Akasha dies from a plane crash

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And Akasha turns people into flaming crispy critters instantly. Both have TK. Both can fly. Both are HOT.

Akasha has super human speed and strength. DP doesnt.

Make up your damned mind, before you said she 'could burn people', now it's 'instantly turn them crispy.' You don't happen to have a clip of this, do you? Curious to see.

Awesome, wouldn't matter when she's ash.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Freakin' jeez. You're such a fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

X3 was horrific, I don't include it in the X-Men trilogy, you gay-person.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Akasha dies from a plane crash i take this back, that was kind of mean

Robtard
i take this back, that was kind of mean

Too late, you're going to have to go down (yes, eat the ass too) on a homeless man, to be square with God over that one.

Mairuzu
It was actually the other way around uhuh

dadudemon
It was actually the other way around uhuh

Eat the ass and THEN suck the dick? confused

Rogue Jedi
Make up your damned mind, before you said she 'could burn people', now it's 'instantly turn them crispy.' You don't happen to have a clip of this, do you? Curious to see.

Awesome, wouldn't matter when she's ash. Set them aflame instantly turning them into crispy critters. Has DP ever been shown resisting an attack from someone as powerful as Akasha? Nope. She fights humans and mortals, that's it.

Youtube it, do your own legwork.

OK gimmee a sec and I'll find it heartbeat

Robtard
That logic can be applied to Akasha, has she ever fought and resisted someone of DP's level?

DP destroyed Xavier; he's a ****ing mental juggernaut. Magneto was scared of her; he's very powerful too. How many other mutants did she vaporize instantly, with one thought?

Akashs may be more powerful in regards to physical attributes, but when it comes to instant kill-power, seems she's like the margarin of Dark Phoenix.

celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix wins. Akasha is powerful, but I just don't know if she's powerful enough to stand up to a psychic attack.

Rogue Jedi
OK, lookie lookie

MBzX42gUjyw&feature=related

Starting at 8:12, she rips out a Vampire's heart, and at 8:33, look what she does to that Vamp. And at 8:43, with a simple gesture, crispy critter!!! AND at 8:55, two more, INSTANT crispy critters. AND then she wastes the whole bar with just her thoughts, instantly setting them aflame.

AND she is impervious to the flames at the end!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

She can fly. She has super human strength. She has super human speed. She has AT LEAST the same destroying power as DP.

Oh yeah, did I mention that DP was killed by being STABBED? Stab Akasha and she'll reach up your ass and pull out your spine, licking it clean.

Rogue Jedi
That logic can be applied to Akasha, has she ever fought and resisted someone of DP's level?

DP destroyed Xavier; he's a ****ing mental juggernaut. Magneto was scared of her; he's very powerful too. How many other mutants did she vaporize instantly, with one thought?

Akashs may be more powerful in regards to physical attributes, but when it comes to instant kill-power, seems she's like the margarin of Dark Phoenix. Watch the vid I posted, instant kill is Akasha's speciality.

Rogue Jedi
As for this, Akasha has been shown fighting IMMORTALS, pwning them, while DP has been shown fighting MORTALS only. Mutated mortals, but mortals nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.