Monsters vs. Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juno22
I think this one looks really good! I was surprised by the great cast for voices... Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogan, Stephen Colbert...
Definitely wanna see it!

Here's an exclusive featurette...
Monsters vs. Aliens Exclusive Featurette

dark_element
Lol!!! I think the movie's hillarious, corney and fun at the same time. Can't wait to bring my friends to the movie to fill their heads with more unnecessary mush

XD

Final Blaxican
Anyone seen this movie?

I was pleasantly surprised by the humor in this movie, which was actually very intelligent at times. An all-around good movie IMO, Seth Rogen, Hugh Laurie, and Steven Colbert all did their parts very well.

I give it an 8/10 personally.

jasofisc
didn't the blob come from outer space.

JKozzy
I enjoyed it as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by jasofisc
didn't the blob come from outer space.

In the original, yes.

Darth Macabre
It was good, but they tried too hard in some parts and missed out in other parts. Overall, I think it was good and could deserve a sequel.

KingD19
Awesome movie, would love a sequel. I have no complaints, except that Colbert's character(the president) looked weird.

jcvaldez
I didn't like the designs of the humans very much.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jcvaldez
I didn't like the designs of the humans very much. Agreed. I felt that the first five minutes of Gigantica's human form was very poorly animated.

KingD19
I wanna know how that dress managed to stay with her when she grew around 44 feet in height.

captzero05
I haven't yet seen Monsters vs Aliens but I do want to see it soon. Is it worth the watch?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by captzero05
I haven't yet seen Monsters vs Aliens but I do want to see it soon. Is it worth the watch? Depends. Its not something that you have to see in the theatre, unless you go to the 3d version, but its deffinitely not something that you'll regret paying for after watching it.

wiseflickguy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.