Tenebrous Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
In the mood for superman stuff today.

Who wins this?

golem370
In the mood for Superman to be beaten to death.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by golem370

Not really, there are tons of people out there that makes Superman into a "God Like" being.

So let's put him up against of powerhouses.

I am not trying to create a spite thread here.

I don't know much about Tenebrous other than what I read.

Superman has beaten powerful guys before.

complexbrother
Superman goes down instantly and hard .

quanchi112
Tenebrous wins.

Kris Blaze
It'll take Tenebrous one punch probably.

Avlon
Unless we're speaking about Joe Casey OWAW Superman, Tenebrous implied power ftw.

Naija boy
Should be closed for spite.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Avlon
Unless we're speaking about Joe Casey OWAW Superman, Tenebrous implied power ftw.

Implied?

I thought he displayed his power pretty well.

Nihilist
Superman gets raped badly.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Naija boy
Should be closed for spite.

Why is it whenever superman loses it's a Spite thread.

Look, I read about Tenebrous and it says he is a God.
I am assuming that he is a "Skyfather" type of God correct?

I would say that Thanos is a Skyfather type.
If you look at the Superman Vs Thanos threads.

People do argue in Superman's favor to win.

So I am assuming that people think Superman is a God himself.

So how is this spite.

You might think it's spite, but based on how people play Superman around here, I think it's a fair fight.

Avlon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Implied?

I thought he displayed his power pretty well.

Against Herald levelers, yeah...I meant more like implied Galactus level.

Nihilist
Tenebrous is a Elder god who rivals galactus in terms of power and elder gods are>>to skyfather's

Naija boy
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Why is it whenever superman loses it's a Spite thread.

Look, I read about Tenebrous and it says he is a God.
I am assuming that he is a "Skyfather" type of God correct?

I would say that Thanos is a Skyfather type.
If you look at the Superman Vs Thanos threads.

People do argue in Superman's favor to win.

So I am assuming that people think Superman is a God himself.

So how is this spite.

You might think it's spite, but based on how people play Superman around here, I think it's a fair fight.
Yes Tenebrous is a proemial God and is far>>>Thanos by huge margin. Tenebrous is someone that Galactus himself was worried about. I can gaurantee u, that almost no one will seriously argue that superman wins in this thread.

Herald leveler vs Above skyfather level being= Huge spite.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tenebrous is a Elder god who rivals galactus in terms of power and elder gods are>>to skyfather's

From what I read, Big G wiped out most of the Proemial Gods by himself. Only a few survived and was basically sent to a prison. Read Tenebrous profile here http://www.marvel.com/universe/Tenebrous

So no, They are not on Big G's level, when he already killed a lot of them by himself.

In a "Weaken" state, sure, they might be able to Beat the Big G.
But I am sure that Odin would win also if Galactus was in a weaken state as well.

Mindset
Against Herald levelers, yeah...I meant more like implied Galactus level. He was beating Galactus on his own, at the very least holding his own.

How was it only implied he was Galactus level?

Naija boy
From what I read, Big G wiped out most of the Proemial Gods by himself. Only a few survived and was basically sent to a prison. Read Tenebrous profile here http://www.marvel.com/universe/Tenebrous

So no, They are not on Big G's level, when he already killed a lot of them by himself.

But I am sure that Odin would win also if Galactus was in a weaken state as well.

Galactus didnt say he beat all the proemial gods himself, he said that there was a war amongst those of the cosmic balance and only three of them survived. Then he imprisoned them using the energy of the crucnh which they were helpless against.

They are around his level certainly and are also so much more powerful than superman its not even funny. Once again this is just spite.

guy222
Another thread prolly be closed

Proemial God FTW

Newjak
Tenebrous of the Darkness Between FTW

jasofisc
superman vs thanos is spite (akin to spiderman vs firelord) superman vs tenebrous is like a 2 year old fighting mike tyson.

D_Dude1210
Unless Mike Tyson goes ear biting, the 2 year old has a chance... >smile

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by jasofisc
superman vs thanos is spite (akin to spiderman vs firelord) superman vs tenebrous is like a 2 year old fighting mike tyson.

Why is Superman Vs Thanos a spite?
Clearly there are many that think Superman could win.

Naija boy

Actually the general consensus (and rightly so) believes that thanos wins that fight comfortably. Of course there will be dissenting views but most believe thanos carries a very clear majority.

carver9

Its usually the same people that vote for superman on all of the superman vs threads. Just look at superman vs silver surfer, superman vs thor AND superman vs thanos, its the same people

LDHZenkai

Uhm, you must have read that wrong because it says, "Tenebrous and Aegis confronted Galactus and his newly restored Herald the Silver Surfer in battle. Galactus and the Silver Surfer were easily defeated and left for Thanos to strip them of the Power Cosmic. "
I dunno maybe I'm wrong though.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Uhm, you must have read that wrong because it says, "Tenebrous and Aegis confronted Galactus and his newly restored Herald the Silver Surfer in battle. Galactus and the Silver Surfer were easily defeated and left for Thanos to strip them of the Power Cosmic. "
I dunno maybe I'm wrong though.

Tenebrous and Aegis are the only two remaining of ALL THE PROEMIAL GODS.

The last time they were around, there was a civil war, tenebrous, aegis and their boss Diableri tried to take on Galactus. He fukced them in the ass pretty hard, and locked them inside the Kyln.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
He was beating Galactus on his own, at the very least holding his own.

How was it only implied he was Galactus level?

Galactus wasn't anywhere near his best and he was dealing with Aegis as well. Surfer was mostly useless in that battle.

Actually the general consensus (and rightly so) believes that thanos wins that fight comfortably. Of course there will be dissenting views but most believe thanos carries a very clear majority.

Popular vote doesn't always equal correct. Bush proved that. smile

Originally posted by carver9
Its usually the same people that vote for anyone besides Supes on all of the superman vs threads. Just look at superman vs silver surfer, superman vs thor AND superman vs thanos, its the same people

Corrected. smile As for Thanos vs Superman. I already topped practically every Thanos feat with a Superman feat...sometimes more than 1.

psycho gundam
(even though thanos was brought up as a diversion since superman will be getting shitstomped in this thread, i have to speak on this smile)

other than "losing" to odin and galactus, thanos' only real loss is to drax, and even that is sketchy.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
(even though thanos was brought up as a diversion since superman will be getting shitstomped in this thread, i have to speak on this smile)

other than "losing" to odin and galactus, thanos' only real loss is to drax, and even that is sketchy.

I cant recall a top tier ever beating thanos, the surfer isnt even a threat to him so why would superman be since surfer is > superman, just dont make sense to me.

Naija boy

Popular vote doesn't always equal correct. Bush proved that. smile

Nope it doesnt. Good thing however that it is indeed spot on here as the numerous debates have shown.

Simply false.

Naija boy
Originally posted by carver9
I cant recall a top tier ever beating thanos, the surfer isnt even a threat to him so why would superman be since surfer is > superman, just dont make sense to me.

thanos is more durable, stronger, superior power output, superior defensive abilities(shield etc), is more versatile etc. supes has him in speed but thanos has good enough refelxes to react.

But meh, thats all off topic.

Avlon
Nope it doesnt. Good thing however that it is indeed spot on here as the numerous debates have shown.

doh

Simply false.

lol1

This I can agree with.

carver9
thanos is more durable, stronger, superior power output, superior defensive abilities(shield etc), is more versatile etc. supes has him in speed but thanos has good enough refelxes to react.

I agree with everything that you said in the above, I just cant see a top tier or a herald defeating thanos even one damn time.

Naija boy
doh
lol1

smile cool

psycho gundam
thanos isn't in this thread boys, don't fall for the tangent bait.

Digi
In the mood for superman stuff today.

Originally posted by golem370

laughing out loud

Makky

Supes is physically stronger, faster with better MA ability. Thanos has only reacted to bullrushes, in legitimate h2h confrontations he has been out paced quite often. Only thing Thanos really has is durability, but then again supes stood up and soaked a exploding sun eater while Thanos was visably strained from a fight agaisnt Gamora. Based on feats pound for pound, supes is the clear and supeior victor.

Badabing
This thread is all over the place and a bit spitey. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.