Aegis (Lady of All Sorrows) Vs WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
This could be a good battle.

Going all out, who wins?

AverageSavage
Aegis.

Nihilist
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
This could be a good battle.

Going all out, who wins? How and Why?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nihilist
How and Why?

Wonder Women with the "God Wave" should be able to do some damage here.

Nihilist
Wonder Women with the "God Wave" should be able to do some damage here. that was'nt in you're op.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Nihilist
that was'nt in you're op.

Ok, WW at Full Power.

quanchi112
Aegis wins.

Naija boy
Should also be closed for spite. Hopefully we wont be seeing any Martian manhunter vs Galactus threads anytime soon

iceman24567
Wonder Woman pwns

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Naija boy
Should also be closed for spite. Hopefully we wont be seeing any Martian manhunter vs Galactus threads anytime soon

You again, it's not a Spite.

Wonder Woman is second in line to the God Superman.
So with God Wave she should be able to fight here.

Seriously, look at the Superman Vs Thanos threads.
A lot of people think that Superman can beat Thanos.

WW is suppose to be second to Supes I believe.

So she shouldn't be too far behind a God herself.

Naija boy
You again, it's not a Spite.

Wonder Woman is second in line to the God Superman.
So with God Wave she should be able to fight here.

Seriously, look at the Superman Vs Thanos threads.
A lot of people think that Superman can beat Thanos.

WW is suppose to be second to Supes I believe.

So she shouldn't be too far behind a God herself.

Firstly YES it is SPITE.

Wonderwoman would get killed in one hit against Aegis. Aegis like Tenebrous is a proemial God and is around GALACTUS level. Once again that means she is far>>>>Thanos (who by the way is far greater than WW anyways).

We have different level of gods. Ares is a god, who would get owned by Thor( a god as well), who would get owned by Odin (higher level god) etc. Just because u they are called gods doesnt mean they are equal

guy222
Proemial God FTW

Lord Feron
Firstly YES it is SPITE.

Wonderwoman would get killed in one hit against Aegis. Aegis like Tenebrous is a proemial God and is around GALACTUS level. Once again that means she is far>>>>Thanos (who by the way is far greater than WW anyways).

We have different level of gods. Ares is a god, who would get owned by Thor( a god as well), who would get owned by Odin (higher level god) etc. Just because u they are called gods doesnt mean they are equal
Agreed the word "god" been thrown around so much it essentially has watered down all meaning of the word. Blah damn comics!

SouthSpawn
Firstly YES it is SPITE.

How are the Proemial Gods on Galactus level? When it clearly states here that he killed most the the Proemial God's by himself

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Tenebrous

A few survived, but a lot of them died at The Big G's hand.
So how are they on his level, when he took a lot of them out by himself?

Naija boy
How are the Proemial Gods on Galactus level? When it clearly states here that he killed most the the Proemial God's by himself

You are arguing about characters u know nothing about based on handbooks. I have the comics that they were in. Galactus never killed all the proemial Gods himself. there was a war amongst the proemial Gods with diablieri leading a rebellion. Eventually the galactus got embroiled in the war and only he and Tenebrous and Aegis survived. Galactus then used the crunch energies (which they were helpless against its like their kryptonite) to imprison them.

He did not take alot of them out by himself at all.

SouthSpawn
You are arguing about characters u know nothing about based on handbooks. I have the comics that they were in. Galactus never killed all the proemial Gods himself. there was a war amongst the proemial Gods with diablieri leading a rebellion. Eventually the galactus got embroiled in the war and only he and Tenebrous and Aegis survived. Galactus then used the crunch energies (which they were helpless against its like their kryptonite) to imprison them.

He did not take alot of them out by himself at all.

From the OFFICAL Marvel Website: http://www.marvel.com/universe/Diableri

Diableri led a group of Proemial Gods in a battle against the World Devourer Galactus. Many of those Gods died in the battle . Diableri himself was slain by Galactus . It is rumored that only three of the Proemial Gods survived the great battle Antiphon the Overseer, Aegis and Tenebrous, all of them were imprisoned in the Kyln prison planetoid located in a sector of space called the Crunch Cascade.

I don't need the comic to be able to read from the offical source.

They are not on Galactus level at all.
Yes, I never said he killed them all.
I said a lot of them died trying to fight him.

A few survived.

In other words, as a group, The Big G can't just ignore them.
They are strong enough to hurt him.

Just as if Zeus and Odin was trying to attack him.
He couldn't ignore them either.

Mindset
The actually showing Tenebrous had against Galactus seems to suggest otherwise.

WhiteWitchKing

Diableri led a group of Proemial Gods in a battle against the World Devourer Galactus. Many of those Gods died in the battle . Diableri himself was slain by Galactus . It is rumored that only three of the Proemial Gods survived the great battle Antiphon the Overseer, Aegis and Tenebrous, all of them were imprisoned in the Kyln prison planetoid located in a sector of space called the Crunch Cascade.

A few survived.

In other words, as a group, The Big G can't just ignore them.
They are strong enough to hurt him.

Just as if Zeus and Odin was trying to attack him.
He couldn't ignore them either.

laughing

It's not official source in any messageboard. Go read the rules of any messageboard; you'll see that handbooks are excluded. The main source is from the comic books themselves because these are comicbook forums, handbooks often conflict with the actual events. There merely summaries by other writers of the character.

With that said, Aegis would walk all over WW without even noticing. The Proemial Gods had a war amongst themselves with Galactus in it as mentioned by other posters. He did not beat them all by himself.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Mindset
The actually showing Tenebrous had against Galactus seems to suggest otherwise.

Read here http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/skreetlunatik.htm

This talks about this story in more depth.

It follows the story from issue to issue.
Thanos is involved in this story.

This is what it mentions.

Do a Find on the page for "Thanos #11" and read the timeline from that.
It states that Galactus was already in a weaken state from a previous fight. He wasn't at full power here.

jasofisc
wow defiantly spite maybe if WW had the phonix force it might be a battle. as far as supes beating thanos that's just a couple superman fanboys who don't know anything about thanos at all.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
laughing

It's not official source in any messageboard. Go read the rules of any messageboard; you'll see that handbooks are excluded. The main source is from the comic books themselves because these are comicbook forums, handbooks often conflict with the actual events. There merely summaries by other writers of the character.

With that said, Aegis would walk all over WW without even noticing. The Proemial Gods had a war amongst themselves with Galactus in it as mentioned by other posters. He did not beat them all by himself.

That's kind of a silly rule considering that it's Marvel's offical page.
That's almost saying that the writers are lieing about their own material.

No real logic in that.

But it's clear as day as what has happened here.
It says that Galactus did slain a few of the Gods here.

Why in the heck would Marvel just make that up to completely contradict on what is written.

Mindset
Do you not actually read the comics?

Anyway, while even in a more weakened state than when he fought Tenebrous Galactus was able to destroy 2 star systems and a Watcher.

When isn't Galactus weakened?

Tenebrous is a Galactus level being.

SouthSpawn
Do you not actually read the comics?

Anyway, while even in a more weakened state than when he fought Tenebrous Galactus was able to destroy 2 star systems and a Watcher.

When isn't Galactus weakened?

Tenebrous is a Galactus level being.

Yes I read comics, just not ALL comics.
I pretty much work 2 jobs, one of them in a business that I help run on the side.

Don't have much time to go out and buy them anymore.
So I try to do research on the net, find scans, read bios, get opinions from fans and make my own opinions from that.

But ignoring the "offical" marvel page bio story is nuts IMO.
That's why it exist.

Is to give you an idea of the story without having to buy everything.
There are tons of comics out there. No way am I going to buy everything.

Mindset
The "official" marvel page gave the same rating of power between Tenebrous and Galactus.

WhiteWitchKing
Read here http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/skreetlunatik.htm

This talks about this story in more depth.

It follows the story from issue to issue.
Thanos is involved in this story.

This is what it mentions.

Do a Find on the page for "Thanos #11" and read the timeline from that.
It states that Galactus was already in a weaken state from a previous fight. He wasn't at full power here.

Thanos #11 has nothing to do with Annihilation. What it is referring to is Galactus' last fight with The Hunger. Galactus was then weakened enough that Thanos was concerned that Fallen One would be able to kill him in his weakened state. That has nothing to do with Tenebrous and Galactus' fight.

SouthSpawn
The "official" marvel page gave the same rating of power between Tenebrous and Galactus.

That's fine, there is always contriversey to something.
But rating are a lot more "subjective" IMO.

I am going by the storyline posted there.
That's the proof I am using.

Sure, some might not like the source of where I am getting my opinions from. But I feel I can make a descent arugment of why I feel that these guys are powerful, but not Galactus level powerful.

From reading the storyline. It seems as the Proemial Gods did a "group" attack on Galactus. A few of them died trying to fight him, while a few others survived. That alone gives me the opinion that they are powerful beings, but even attacking as group, that didn't get the best of Galactus.

This tells me that they are below him when he is "normal" and not severly weaken.

If they were on Galactus level.
Then IMO, Diableri himself would have stalemated Galactus and not died.
Also, Diableri had help during this fight and still died.

Naija boy

A few survived.

Okay now uve done it. U obviously havent read these comics but would rather argue using the handbooks(which are largely innacurate most times) and are supposed to be based on the comics. No worries though lets compare, ur handbook vs My comics:

This is the entire explanation by Galactus as to what happened
First scan here from Annihilation conquest Heralds of Galactus #2, talks about the origin of proemial gods

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods2.jpg

Next we see some prominent proemial Gods mentioned
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods.jpg

Here now Galactus talks about the war
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods3.jpg

Now here he talks about how the proemial Gods died due to the war amongst themselves ( "So were the proemial gods set against one another"wink .He also talks about putting and end to the war by slaying Diableri and imprisoning Tenebrous and Aegis.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods4.jpg

So this claim or urs that galactus killed most of the proemial gods or whatever is just unfounded. He never mentions any such thing. All he refers to is killing Diableri himself and improsining Tenebrous and Aegis within the Klyn afterwards. this ridiculous thread should now be closed for spite. smile

Mindset
That's fine, there is always contriversey to something.
But rating are a lot more "subjective" IMO.

I am going by the storyline posted there.
That's the proof I am using.

Sure, some might not like the source of where I am getting my opinions from. But I feel I can make a descent arugment of why I feel that these guys are powerful, but not Galactus level powerful.

From reading the storyline. It seems as the Proemial Gods did a "group" attack on Galactus. A few of them died trying to fight him, while a few others survived. That alone gives me the opinion that they are powerful beings, but even attacking as group, that didn't get the best of Galactus.

This tells me that they are below him when he is "normal" and not severly weaken.

If they were on Galactus level.
Then IMO, Diableri himself would have stalemated Galactus and not died.
Also, Diableri had help during this fight and still died. So you don't want to use the comics, but the handbooks, and when using the handbook/site, you only want to use the parts you like?

SouthSpawn
Okay now uve done it. U obviously havent read these comics but would rather argue using the handbooks(which are largely innacurate most times) and are supposed to be based on the comics. No worries though lets compare, ur handbook vs My comics:

This is the entire explanation by Galactus as to what happened
First scan here from Annihilation conquest Heralds of Galactus #2, talks about the origin of proemial gods

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods2.jpg

Next we see some prominent proemial Gods mentioned
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods.jpg

Here now Galactus talks about the war
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods3.jpg

Now here he talks about how the proemial Gods died due to the war amongst themselves ( "So were the proemial gods set against one another"wink .He also talks about putting and end to the war by slaying Diableri and imprisoning Tenebrous and Aegis.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/th_OriginofproemialGods4.jpg

So this claim or urs that galactus killed most of the proemial gods or whatever is just unfounded. He never mentions any such thing. All he refers to is killing Diableri himself and improsining Tenebrous and Aegis within the Klyn afterwards. this ridiculous thread should now be closed for spite. smile

I'll have to buy the comic.
It is possible for you to "Leave" certian scans out.

SouthSpawn
I'll have to buy the comic.
It is impossible for you to "Leave" certian scans out.

Dude, it says "Galactus was the hand that Slew Diaberi and imprisoned Tenebrous and Aegis.

Now, i'll "MAN UP" and say I was wrong about the group attack.

Naija boy
I didnt leave anything out and thats why i sequentially posted Galactus entire exposition from the beginning to the end. Nothing inbetween or missing. Thats the entire thing.

SouthSpawn
I didnt leave anything out and thats why i sequentially posted Galactus entire exposition from the beginning to the end. Nothing inbetween or missing. Thats the entire thing.

Ok, he killed there leader "Diableri".

It just seems like Diableri = Odin.

LDHZenkai

Because two of those gods easily beat down Galactus and Silver Surfer. That's how they are far above him. On that link you posted it says Galactus was easily beaten. It doesn't say anything to imply that Galactus even stood a chance. We've already been over this.

Badabing
Yeah, let's stop with these threads....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.