Broly,Baby Vegeta,Hatchiyack,Super Buu,and Super 17 vs Omega Shenron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who wins this incredibly monstrous matchup of the super powers.For those who dont know Hatchiyack http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Hachihyaku

six6six
Personally, I think that he'll take a beat down at first, but honestly, these guys don't have anything in their arsenal to put OS down for good. OS will just keep coming back and probably end up picking them off 1 by 1. Remember, it took a "UNIVERSAL SPIRIT BOMB" to take him out and none off this team is capable of such an attack. Omega Shenron for the eventual win.

figuetony
Yea the only 2 that might give em a fight would be Hatchiyack and super 17.

six6six
Originally posted by figuetony
Yea the only 2 that might give em a fight would be Hatchiyack and super 17.

Actually, Hatchiyack might be amongst the 1st to go. It took all their fieballs combined to take him out, but that'll be equivalent to a simple blast from OS. Super 17 is their best chance and might outlast the rest, but will eventually fall just like the others.

six6six
You are aware that there are 2 different endings to the OVA's, right? The original ending is how I mentioned, where Goku, Gohan, Trunks & Vegeta all throw their specialty fireball all at once and kill him. The other ending has Goku doing a Genki Dama and saving Vegeta's ass.

figuetony
But Hatchiyack transformed would put up a fight against OS.Hatchiyack is 10 times stronger than Broly in his base form imagine his transformation. doctor

six6six
But Hatchiyack transformed would put up a fight against OS.Hatchiyack is 10 times stronger than Broly in his base form imagine his transformation. doctor

When is it ever maentioned that Hatchiyack in base form was 10x stronger then Broly? I own every single movie & episode of DB, DBZ & DBGT and that also includes the OVA's and I never recall hearing that. Besides, if he in fact IS really that strong, then why even bother putting Broly in there? His transformation amped him up, granted, but the fact is, all Saiyans were still on level 1 SSJ. They may have got their ass handed to them, but Broly did the same thing, being way outnumbered and still dominated. If Hatchiyack was really as strong as you say, they'd have to go at least SSJ2 or SSJ3.

six6six
Omega Shenron is WWWAAAAYYYY beyond Hatchiyack in every way. There is no way he'd be a challenge for OS. Believe me. He'd get spanked BAD.

figuetony
They couldnt go SS2 or 3 at the time they fought Hatchiyack.

ThunderGodEneru
Broly alone solos.

King Kandy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Broly alone solos.
lolz

danteiscool
If Broly is powered up to LSS and also over the 10 year time gap between when he appeared and when OS showed up, the nBroly will pwn OS.

figuetony
WTF did u just say are u kiding dude Aprils fools is not until 13 more days dude Broly could never pawn OS even if he had his whole lifetime 2 prepare What the f**k? shows how overrated Broly is.

figuetony
hey remember 2 vote.

six6six
They couldnt go SS2 or 3 at the time they fought Hatchiyack.

Which proves my point. They couldn't go SSJ2 or 3 at the time, so if Hatchiyack was truly 10x stronger than Broly like you claim, there's no way in hell they'd be able to stand a chance against a foe like that...at least not at THAT time. It took SSJ2 Gohan to put Cell & Bojack away and Hatchiyack got dealt with by the likes of SSJ1. Don't get me wrong, Hatchiyack was a tough opponent, but Omega Shenron would pretty much wipe his arse with Hatchiyack.

six6six
Originally posted by danteiscool
If Broly is powered up to LSS and also over the 10 year time gap between when he appeared and when OS showed up, the nBroly will pwn OS. Originally posted by figuetony
WTF did u just say are u kiding dude Aprils fools is not until 13 more days dude Broly could never pawn OS even if he had his whole lifetime 2 prepare What the f**k? shows how overrated Broly is.

Actually, I'm gonna have to agree with DanteIsCool on this one. People tend to forget the fact that Broly's has never received any "real" training other then what was shown to him by his father and personal experience destroying galaxies, shows us the kind of potential he has. I wouldn't go as far as to call Broly overrated. There's always the "what if" factor where if he was to have the same training as Goku, he'd be WAY beyond even Goku. Being the Legendary Super Saiyajin, all the power he would of accumilated over the years, had he lived, if Omega Shenron stepped to Broly, he'd probably get stomped.

six6six
Not saying this is canon or anything, but if you've played DBZ Budokai 3, on the intro you see Broly & Gogeta going heads. If Broly is strong enough to hang with Gogeta, you know Broly's got to be out of hand. Again, this does not count as proof, I'm just saying...

BradBalboa
Buu Absorbs them all and flicks Omega into HFIL !!!

Ultimate Wil
Does the word slaughter mean anything to you?

StiltmanFTW
Omega murders them.

Unless it were DBS Broly... then it'd become interesting.

NemeBro
Not really, Broly would just one shot him.

Galan007
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
#MaximumPowah

juggerman
Super 17 solos

Mendax
S-17 solos Omega? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.