Spider-man vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
In the streets of New York. Who wins?

Digi
As with any battle that pits Spidey against a class 80-100 brick type, if they can thunderclap with enough tenacity to phase him, they win. If not, Pete can dodge at will and slowly wear her down ftw.

So if a scan exists of Shulky t-clapping with sufficient force, she wins. If not, Pete for the majority.

chomperx9
put spidey back in black and maybe he might have a chance at she hulk.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know if I've ever seen She-hulk thunderclap. And even if she did, she ain't that big.

jalek moye
Spidey should actually be capable of wearing her down, shes not all too durable.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Digi
As with any battle that pits Spidey against a class 80-100 brick type, if they can thunderclap with enough tenacity to phase him, they win. If not, Pete can dodge at will and slowly wear her down ftw.

So if a scan exists of Shulky t-clapping with sufficient force, she wins. If not, Pete for the majority.

Awesome Sig and Avy. I love Calvin & Hobbes.

As for the fight, Cement truck FTW!

Digi
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Awesome Sig and Avy. I love Calvin & Hobbes.

As for the fight, Cement truck FTW!

Thank you. And yeah, anyone who remembers Spidey's cement-PIS win over Juggernaut knows what kind of damage he can do in a city-environment. Not the cement trick, but before that when Spidey was inflicting punishment that would take down all but the most durable metas. And Shulky wouldn't be able to touch him.

So as before: thunderclap or bust for Shulky. Until someone confirms that she could produce one of enough force, this is Pete's fight to lose.

Mekrob
Thank you. And yeah, anyone who remembers Spidey's cement-PIS win over Juggernaut knows what kind of damage he can do in a city-environment. Not the cement trick, but before that when Spidey was inflicting punishment that would take down all but the most durable metas. And Shulky wouldn't be able to touch him.

So as before: thunderclap or bust for Shulky. Until someone confirms that she could produce one of enough force, this is Pete's fight to lose. He was talking about Peter KO'ing Hulk with a cement truck.

Also, you know it doesn't work like that. Just because she might have had the clap once in her showings, doesn't mean she can give Spidey it.
CIS

Battlehammer
true, but spidy KOing she hulk before getting caught is very very unlikly. She Hulks is a quick and skilled brick.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Battlehammer
true, but spidy KOing she hulk before getting caught is very very unlikly. She Hulks is a quick and skilled brick.
o he will get hit once or twice but they will most likly will be glancing blows and wont drop him,
but i think this fight actual favors his abilitys especally in his most used enviroment

h1a8
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Someone who dodges bullets on a regular and has pre-cog contradicts them being hit or caught by She Hulk

KingD19
Well, if you say it like that, you're basically saying he never gets hit, by anybody with punching speed under the velocity of a bullet, which is very untrue.

occultdestroyer

So as before: thunderclap or bust for Shulky. Until someone confirms that she could produce one of enough force, this is Pete's fight to lose.
You have Mod powas now? eek!

Anyways, may the Lord Mod watch over you my son.

As for this match, it depends.
If this is an H2H only or slugfest, She-Hulk wins hands-down.
But with the use of their full abilities, Spidey will more than likely evade and dodge every blow thrown by She-Hulk (unless if she has thunderclap). After wearing her down, he can beat her up good. She-Hulk doesn't have a very high durability AFAIK.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, if you say it like that, you're basically saying he never gets hit, by anybody with punching speed under the velocity of a bullet, which is very untrue.

I never said nor implied that he never gets hit. In this forum characters are to fight at their best using their full powers. That means I will be using the bullet dodging future attack sensing Spider-man and not the one where he gets tagged by bricks.

KingD19
Well, the dodge and weave style does work, but She-Hulk has taken a hit from WWH that left her in a crater, and scared to death, but otherwise fine. Also, she could do something like getting Spidey to jump, and pound the ground as soon as he lands, throwing him off balance, or outright destroying the ground beneath his feet.
And I get what you're saying h1a8. Although he's not gonna dodge everything she throws his way.

psycho gundam
she-hulk via attrition.

she-has far more stamina and durability than spider-man has and after a while of dodging, spider-man will have to score some points for him to actually win this, that's where he takes some damage.

h1a8
I think Spider-man can indeed hurt her enough before he tires. If not then he loses. Even though Spidey koing firelord is probably bad writing it at least feasible that he can indeed put a hurting on She Hulk if he's mad enough.

She Hulk 7/10 due to spidey tiring out to soon
Spidey 6-7/10 if mad

gogogadgetgo
much like colossus vs spiderman
she-hulk takes the majority.

Placidity
Not really. Colossus is almost invulnerable relative to Spidey. She-hulk isn't.

golem370
They would end up in bed together.

skygunner41
Originally posted by golem370

Peter can't survive that night.

rotiart
Originally posted by skygunner41
Peter can't survive that night.

No but god bless the man for trying.

But honestly in a city setting I see peter getting she hull to collapse a building onto herself... And winning that way...

And she would definitely have a hard time tagging spidey because he is not gonna sit there to take the hits.

If jennifer gets her hands on spidey it's lights out... I say peter 7/10

Serious Impact
I have to give this one to Spider-man 6 or 7/10 in a City setting. This is his turf and he's stopped bigger fish than her. It would be a long drawn out fight, but he'd have her knocking buildings on herself, hit by trains, etc. all while getting a few licks in himself.

If he were caught, it'd be all over, but that's what spidey does best, avoid getting caught...most of the time anyway (and it was stated that he's at his best, so...).

Spidey would win this fight more often than he'd lose it.

KingD19
Colossus would rock her world.

Digi
Originally posted by Mekrob
He was talking about Peter KO'ing Hulk with a cement truck.

Also, you know it doesn't work like that. Just because she might have had the clap once in her showings, doesn't mean she can give Spidey it.
CIS

KMC assumes peak abilities. If she can thunderclap, she can thunderclap.

srug

And I recognized the reference. I just brought up the Juggs fight because it reminded me of it.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You have Mod powas now? eek!

I do. Or at least, expanded mod powers.

Sin I AM
you all do realise jennifer is a low class 100, and that she's a MA. none cis she wins 10/10

Hyperion Prime
What SHe-Hulk would wreck parker. Didnt anyone of you woung bucks ever read the issue where SPiderman and She-hulk and Abomination fought. "Atlantis Attacks for you young guys". SPiderman hit Abomination with everything and could not even hurt him. She-Hulk was hurting abomination though. She could also hurt Parker.

She-hulk would kill SPiderman.

OneDumbG0
Thunderclap would daze him. But even if She-Hulk capitalized royally on it, Spider-man has taken some serious beatings and has rebounded. I think he could take it and eventually win.

Spiderman 7/10.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Placidity
Not really. Colossus is almost invulnerable relative to Spidey. She-hulk isn't.

yeah, but she-hulk has big boobs. just one flash of em puppies would stun spiderman everytime.

Mindset
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yeah, but she-hulk has big boobs. just one flash of em puppies would stun spiderman everytime. I wanna read this comic

occultdestroyer
KMC assumes peak abilities. If she can thunderclap, she can thunderclap.

srug

And I recognized the reference. I just brought up the Juggs fight because it reminded me of it.

I do. Or at least, expanded mod powers.
More like an upgrade.

You had Mod powas even before becoming an official moderatorianianismist.

nwg202
spidey has a better chance here than with colossus, he can elecrtrocute or drown her and i don't think she has unlimited stamina. But she-hulk still wins the majority.

Sin I AM
how is spiderman getting six and seven outta ten when he can't beat jennifer hand to hand? nor does he have the strength level to put her down

cloud102
I love Spidey, but no way does he take a majority.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sin I AM
how is spiderman getting six and seven outta ten when he can't beat jennifer hand to hand? nor does he have the strength level to put her down
actually he does have the strength to it just takes a awhile of wearing her down. Plus he can hit her with trucks and light posts and other objects while moving around. basically his speed and agility along with being able to stick to walls help him be able to win this situation.

Juk3n
Originally posted by h1a8
Someone who dodges bullets on a regular and has pre-cog contradicts them being hit or caught by She Hulk

because he's never been tagged by anyone slower?

oh wait..!

I can't see him winning much, he cant use webbing because she would just swing HIM around on his own shit. He isnt going Pound for Pound with her in CQC either, he can throw what he likes at her, she'd catch it and toss it right back a little harder.

He needs to get close, and she can choke him out when he does. And theres no way Pete has more Stamina than Shulk, she can out last him.

How many dump trucks do you think he can toss before he gets tired?

SupremeMan

That's about it. She-Hulk is not the Hulk but, by her own admission, Hulk-lite. At her normal power levels, Titania was more or less a decent opponent and someone Spidey could beat. On the streets of New York where he can use the environment to his advantage, Spidey should have a good chance.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by golem370

And she'd say, "Hah, you fool. You let me grab you. I win." And he'd say, "If this is losing, I need to do it more often."

Serious Impact
Originally posted by Juk3n
because he's never been tagged by anyone slower?

oh wait..!

I can't see him winning much, he cant use webbing because she would just swing HIM around on his own shit. He isnt going Pound for Pound with her in CQC either, he can throw what he likes at her, she'd catch it and toss it right back a little harder.

He needs to get close, and she can choke him out when he does. And theres no way Pete has more Stamina than Shulk, she can out last him.

How many dump trucks do you think he can toss before he gets tired?

He doesn't need to get close. Nobody here thinks he can go toe to toe with her and win. He's not that stupid. This would turn into a chance scene, with Spidey leading her all around the city. During that time, he'd trick her into taking buildings down on herself, running in front of dump truck, falling into a ditch in a construction site, punch electrical boxes, etc. All while he's taking pot shot at her, by swing by and kicking her, or hitting her with big objects while she's distracted.

Again, he's taken on the Hulk and the Juggernaut before, She-hulk would just be a tough inconvenience, but I'd think he'd ultimately win. I only say 7/10 times because he has screwed up and been caught before and if she were to get her hands on him, he'd be done. I just don't see this happening often enough for him to lose the majority of the time.

rotiart
Spider gets 7/10 because of the environment...
In an arena Id say he could take 2-3 of 10

the people who argue spiderman loses are going stat for stat without considering the environment of new York.

In an arena spidey loses... But this is new York... Plenty to swing from.... Hide... Etc...

Serious Impact
Originally posted by rotiart
Spider gets 7/10 because of the environment...
In an arena Id say he could take 2-3 of 10

the people who argue spiderman loses are going stat for stat without considering the environment of new York.

In an arena spidey loses... But this is new York... Plenty to swing from.... Hide... Etc...

Exactly my point. She-hulk would win the majority, if not all of them if they were in an arena setting. Nobody here was debating how much tougher she is, only that he's got an edge while he's got the whole city as his playground. He's proven time and time again that he's able to take down physically superior opponents by using the environment to his advantage.

Sin I AM
spiderman takes on and defeats superior opponents thru cis/pis. written correctly and without cis she hulk wins everytime in spite of the city environment. you all seem to fail to realise that she hulk is an accomplished MA. who has used nerve strikes to take down opponents before, which is something that spiderman would fall to. last time I checked spiderman can't out last her in the stamina department, a character who has actually gone toe to toe with the hulk unscathed instead of hitting and running, plus peter wont be throwing dump trucks at her all day, he's not that strong. jennifer is not a typical dumb brick she ain't falling for the old bait and grab, he's not drowning her because that requires grappling and she would overpower him I can't think of any plausible way for him to win

Naija boy
She hulk wins

Thorion
She-Hulk, 10/10. Any version beats him comfortably. Jupiter Suit destroys him.

Serious Impact
spiderman takes on and defeats superior opponents thru cis/pis. written correctly and without cis she hulk wins everytime in spite of the city environment. you all seem to fail to realise that she hulk is an accomplished MA. who has used nerve strikes to take down opponents before, which is something that spiderman would fall to. last time I checked spiderman can't out last her in the stamina department, a character who has actually gone toe to toe with the hulk unscathed instead of hitting and running, plus peter wont be throwing dump trucks at her all day, he's not that strong. jennifer is not a typical dumb brick she ain't falling for the old bait and grab, he's not drowning her because that requires grappling and she would overpower him I can't think of any plausible way for him to win

I'm sorry, you can call it PIS/CIS all you want, but that's how Spidey beats stronger foes. He draws them into a chase, then uses everything in the environment to his advantage in order to win.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Pariah122/FL1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Pariah122/FL2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/Pariah122/FL3.jpg

Okay, so there's a bit of CIS (and PIS for that matter) here, but Firelord is a much tougher opponent than She-hulk and the exploding gas station that leveled a whole block would've been more than enough to stop her. His last stance against Firelord admittedly shouldn't have worked, since Firelord could have used any number of things within his power set to end the fight, but put She-hulk in that same spot and she'd be toast. She might be a good fighter, but she has to touch him first and at his best, he doesn't get touched.

As for throwing dump trucks at her, he doesn't need to. He could web her feet and swing her into the dump truck. This won't stop her, but it will hurt and if she gets hurt enough, she will go down. This is what Spidey does best, he wears his opponent down until he wins.

Again, you can call it PIS/CIS all you want, but that's how Spidey's been doing it from day one and he's really good at it. Still given him the win 7/10

And please don't get the impression that I hate She-hulk, cause I don't. I've always liked her. I just don't think she'd win, given the environment advantage. Spidey would just keep dodging or out of reach until he figured out someway to stop her. Who knows, maybe all these years, PIS and CIS has been his most potent super power. wink

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Naija boy
She hulk wins

KingD19
You seriously think that Spider-Mna can hurt her by tossing her into stuff, she's fought Hulk and other high tier bricks and come out okay, WWH one shotted her and she was still conscious and scared ot death, but otherwise unhurt. If WWh hit Spidey as hard as he hit Jen, what do you think would have happened?

AlmightyKfish
I see this going a lot like the fight with Titania in Secret Wars.

In a city with a lot of room Spidy can win 6-7/ 10

She Hulk's durable yeah, but in an environment that is perfectly tailored for Spiderman, who's taken out bricks like her before via use of his surroundings, he can win this. There's also the fact she probably wouldn't lay a finger on him.

Sin I AM
I see spiderman is taking on a logan-esque quality around these boards with recent threads. Although this is not as spite as say him versus Colossus its still not a battle where for all practical purposes he can win the majority.

Scenario 1: He webs her, either by aiming at an appendage or completely enveloping her. He either A, gets swung around by his own line or B, she breaks out the webbing cacoon which would deplete his webbing since he's back to web shooters.

Scenario 2: He webs her feet and attempts to sling her into a building or dump truck, gasoline truck type equipment. This ain't KOing her and imo its highly unlikely that he'd cause an area explosion or level a building in a city. Its out of character since he's bloodlusted, where's Jen has shown as quick to anger as her cousin and while spidermans out saving bystanders.

Scenario 3: He attempts to drown her. Big mistake, she will quickly overpower her and be on the defensive potentially getting drowned himself.

Scenario 4: CQB or H2H, fisticuffs whatever. Worse mistake than scenario, people tend to misunderstand the workings of peters spider sense through the wonders of movie magic. Yes its borderline precog yet once the danger is assessed it only alerts him of a new threat that he is not consciously engaging. Say he's fighting Jen then suddenly someone like Deadpool throws a punch behind him, he WOULD be able to dodge that because his spider sense would perceive the new threat and force his body to dodge. However if he's just fighting Jen then he won't be able to predict her strikes, (she does have superhuman speed herself) otherwise he'd predict moves from other MAs which history shows us he can't.

Im not hating on peter, I just see no way he can win, without cis/pis on a brick with MA skills fighting to her potential. He neither has the stamina to outlast nor the strength to out fight her.

Arahan
Spider-Man cant win, he hasnt the balls to fight.
So he will do what he can do best.
Make a deal with the Devil so he can win the fight.

h1a8

Actually its quite the opposite. Spiderman wins because he is supposed to. He loses because of PIS/CIS. Imagine having foreknowledge of any attack before it comes. Imagine that you are jerked and maneuvered out of the way of an attack without your consent. Imagine you see bullets in super slow motion. How in the hell would you get hit? Even Spidey has dodged homing lasers before. Unless She-Hulk can thunderclap she's not hitting Spidey at his best. Spidey is has proven more than strong enough to hurt her and has leveled beings more durable than her..

Mindset

Scenario 4: CQB or H2H, fisticuffs whatever. Worse mistake than scenario, people tend to misunderstand the workings of peters spider sense through the wonders of movie magic. Yes its borderline precog yet once the danger is assessed it only alerts him of a new threat that he is not consciously engaging. Say he's fighting Jen then suddenly someone like Deadpool throws a punch behind him, he WOULD be able to dodge that because his spider sense would perceive the new threat and force his body to dodge. However if he's just fighting Jen then he won't be able to predict her strikes, (she does have superhuman speed herself) otherwise he'd predict moves from other MAs which history shows us he can't.

?

Serious Impact
I see spiderman is taking on a logan-esque quality around these boards with recent threads. Although this is not as spite as say him versus Colossus its still not a battle where for all practical purposes he can win the majority.

I like She-hulk as much as I like Spider-man. I'm just stating my opinion of who I think would win and why. You are entitled to yours, but, as you've seen, I disagree.

Scenario 1: He webs her, either by aiming at an appendage or completely enveloping her. He either A, gets swung around by his own line or B, she breaks out the webbing cacoon which would deplete his webbing since he's back to web shooters.

I'm sure at some point, probably early on, he'd try webbing her eyes and other similar tricks. However, he'd find out quickly that these tactics won't work (and probably pay for it with some "glancing blows"wink. Still, he'd recover quickly, as he always does, and look for other solutions to the threat.

Scenario 2: He webs her feet and attempts to sling her into a building or dump truck, gasoline truck type equipment. This ain't KOing her and imo its highly unlikely that he'd cause an area explosion or level a building in a city. Its out of character since he's bloodlusted, where's Jen has shown as quick to anger as her cousin and while spidermans out saving bystanders.

Maybe not one dump truck, building or gasoline truck, will take her down, but all of them, along with lamp posts, electric boxes, fire hydrants, gas station explosions and probably even the kitchen sink thrown in for good measure, all spread out through a long drawn out battle and they will eventually wear her down. She'll be taking hits a lot more than he will in this fight.

Scenario 3: He attempts to drown her. Big mistake, she will quickly overpower her and be on the defensive potentially getting drowned himself.

The only way he'd attempt to drown her, is if he could somehow do it from a safe distance. Maybe he could think of a clever way to do this, but right now I can't think of one, so I doubt he'd try it.

I'm not sure where you are getting your facts about his Spider Senses, but they are wrong. He senses each and every danger that comes at him. Every punch, every bullet, every surprise attack. If he just sensed the initial threat, his long history as a crime fighter would've ended pretty quickly.

If he was forced to go toe to toe with her, which he'd avoid at all costs, he'd still be near impossible for her to hit. However, this is were the other 3/10 comes from. As I've said, if she did manage to get her hands on him, he'd be finished.

Im not hating on peter, I just see no way he can win, without cis/pis on a brick with MA skills fighting to her potential. He neither has the stamina to outlast nor the strength to out fight her.

I see tons of ways for him to win, as shown countless times throughout his extensive history that show him taking out bigger fish than her, but, clearly, you don't. That's fine, this is just my opinion. We obviously see the feats he's accomplished differently.

Serious Impact

Oh, I forgot to comment on how others manage to hit him. He gets hit for a number of reasons. 1. He lets his guard down. 2. He screws up and underestimates the threat level of the danger and pays for it. 3. His opponent tricks him in a way that leaves him vulnerable. 4. His opponent studies/figures out his fighting style and predicts where he will move (as when the Punisher figured out how he'd react to being shot at and compensated with his shots and actually hit Spidey). 5. The danger is somehow unavoidable. 6. Too many dangers at once. 7. Bad writing (this also includes CIS and PIS).

I'm sure there are more reasons, but these are the ones I could think of quickly. None of these have anything to do with him not sensing the danger, just him not responding to the danger correctly. Since the conditions for this fight state that he's fighting at his peak, very few, if any of these conditions would apply here.

Serious Impact
Oh, I forgot to comment on how others manage to hit him. He gets hit for a number of reasons. 1. He lets his guard down. 2. He screws up and underestimates the threat level of the danger and pays for it. 3. His opponent tricks him in a way that leaves him vulnerable. 4. His opponent studies/figures out his fighting style and predicts where he will move (as when the Punisher figured out how he'd react to being shot at and compensated with his shots and actually hit Spidey). 5. The danger is somehow unavoidable. 6. Too many dangers at once. 7. A danger that is, very rarely, too fast for him to avoid (I suppose this would fall under unavoidable though embarrasment) 8. Bad writing (this also includes CIS and PIS).

I'm sure there are more reasons, but these are the ones I could think of quickly. None of these have anything to do with him not sensing the danger, just him not responding to the danger correctly. Since the conditions for this fight state that he's fighting at his peak, very few, if any of these conditions would apply here.

D_Dude1210
Spidey 7/10

Serious Impact
Sorry about the double post. I only edited the post to add some more points, I don't know how that made it post it twice....hmmmm....

Digi
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I see this going a lot like the fight with Titania in Secret Wars.

*nods*

The references to Firelord are needless. He's got plenty of other showings that justify backing him. And if one (probably rightly) thinks that Shulky is slightly > Titania, it just means the fight would take a bit longer, not that it couldn't be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.