Gandalv As Dumbledore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
SIR Ian McKellen has agreed to play him in the next Harry Potter movie... sad sad sad

Dexx
good for him. I don't recall the first dumbledore's actor name but i remember him as GREAT actor. A shame for the acting world he passed away.
What is it with you against HP?

Mujaffa
it's not like lotr..why go from wizard to not-so-much-ard

Dexx
i see no relevance between an argument like:"it's not like lotr" and HP.
two different movies.....
Oh, look...SIR Ian Mckellen is playing magneto in X-men. Such a shame....X-men is not like lotr

Mujaffa
but there's alot of action. and he's involved

Dexx
so what does that have to do with anything???

mah
yeah

Mujaffa
gandalf on his elderie days

webby
i know diddly squat about HP, but i aint gonna start dissing the dude for doing his job. he is a great actor, and as was said earlier, just coz he has gone to do HP work, dont make him any less of an actor, nor will it detract from his performances as Gandalf.

Many might say that the dude he plays in HP is just Gandalfs equivalent in the HP world. If so, then good on him. he is a renowned actor. and as long he dont mis portray gandalf, why worry? (besides...wouldnt you do it for the wedge?) big grin

mah
indeedio. it matters nought which other films he might starr in. unless it's something totally crapalicious like...a Barbie movie or something

Dexx
x-men is pretty crappy for that matter
if it's well payed...smile

General Kaliero
I read something about Rowling basing Dumbledore on Gandalf... Think about it: Both are known to have immense power but don't often use it; both... er... do magic with pieces of wood... umm... both have beards! Yes, looong beards!

Mujaffa
hey you noticed

Ushgarak
None of this is certain, anyway. Ian is one of several up for it. They have asked Michael Gambon as well.

Mujaffa
who baboon??

Mithrandir
lol

justaguy451
HARRY POTTER SUCKS

Darth Vicious
I wouldnt like to see him in it, i think Hp is more kid-friendly but it would be a good career choice if he does, he would be starring in 3 of the most famous franchises in film in recent history, HP, LOTR, X-Men, i like him mostly in X-Men and LOTR

Lara
actually I thought HP was pretty funny.

Dexx
umm..not funny...but i can't say i didn't like it.
Instead there are a lot of guyz out there who claim so viciously they don't like it ( even if it might not be true) just to accentuate their allegiance with lotr or simply to look kewl by not liking something so much...(a pathetic reason)
Sorry for the statement but i'm starting to get bored of this unfounded anti HP thing. One should have some damn reasons for not liking a movie

Ushgarak
Well spoken, Dexx.

Lara
Hey! i didnt say I didnt like I said it was funny! djee, who bit your arse this morning? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
dexx only replied with an anti anti-HP message, he wasnt criticising you

Dexx
yes, yes...justaguy triggered the reply

~$*DAN'Z~GURL*$
hey i think he would do a great job as dumbldore but in the third movie dumbledore is supposed to be half cumputer anamaton haLF REAL !

Mujaffa
a CG you mean..

glorfindel
is this realy a lotr,s thread if so why zzzzzzzz.
smokin'

rusky
Because we're talkin' about the difference/resemblance between Gandalf and Dumbledore. .. at least so I think...smile

PeekaReet
yuck! those three words :P

Captain REX
Sir Ian McKellan would make a good Dumbledore. He sounds a little bit like Richard Harris too, so that helps.

I read somewhere that Christopher Lee was rumored to have been approached, but it was just a fan thing. Pissed him off tremendously though, so soon after Richard's death.

Dexx, just incase you don't know Harris very well, he was the Emperor Markus in Gladiator.

LegolasLover536
HARRY POTTER??? just a sec... -barfs- dont make me sick! sick

Exabyte
Troll is trolling?

LegolasLover536
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! TRAITOR!! TRAITOR!!!!!!! NOOOOOOsad!!!!!

Lord Lucien
Harry Potter is a far more entertaining book series.

elrond72
just seen this thread Mah, your picture is that Bjork? HOT HOT HOT!!

quanchi112
Glad Ian wasn't cast. He is Gandalf not Albus. Even though he's fantastic I'd rather have two separate actors in these roles.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

This

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

This sums up Harry Potter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARa2eQ4Rqk0

Supra
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
This sums up Harry Potter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARa2eQ4Rqk0

HAHAH rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.