Elder God vs Ahriman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
feats in story and gameplay shown for both. Ahriman gets his followers abilities as well. Who wins.

Burning thought
Cant see how anyone can win tbh, a continent sized spectoral/material squid which weaves souls and turns them into life or a shadowy godlike entity.

What are the feats of Ahriman, I roughly know who he is since ive played PoP

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
Cant see how anyone can win tbh, a continent sized spectoral/material squid which weaves souls and turns them into life or a shadowy godlike entity.

What are the feats of Ahriman, I roughly know who he is since ive played PoP being the god of destruction he was close to destroy all of Persia had not his antithesis got in the way. he's sort of like galactus as he can bestow abilities on his followers. his "goo" can turn the light into dark quick. he can infect all life by simply touching it.

Burning thought
hmm he does not sound too impressive, I highlt doubt he can even sense the Elder God though, let alone touch him, Kain could only do it with the reaver in hand and after having his soul purified. I think the dead can see him as well, those of the spectorla realm.

He prob wins, because the Elder God can regenrate his god knows how many limbs instantly AND multiply them as well.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm he does not sound too impressive, I highlt doubt he can even sense the Elder God though, let alone touch him, Kain could only do it with the reaver in hand and after having his soul purified. I think the dead can see him as well, those of the spectorla realm.

He prob wins, because the Elder God can regenrate his god knows how many limbs instantly AND multiply them as well. he kill almost all life at of persia once and can infect the waters. but as you said kain was prob the antithesis of the Elder God just like the Ahuras where before being corrupted. it think he can see spectral things seeing as he can infect life but seeing as purified souls can only see him that may be come a problem for someone that infects the pure.

Phanteros
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.