Superman prime vs Top tier amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naija boy
SMP vs Amalgam with surfers powercosmic, Blackbolts voice and classic
thors abilities(mjolnir,Godforce and evrthing else )

CIS off for this match to the death. NO BFR
The fight on a desolate planet

xJLxKing
SMP isn't losing this easy. If Surfer can keep his speed, and keep pressure using Red Radiation, and God Force he has a chance, but as of Now I say SMP

Mekrob
Mjolnir is magic

Slaanesh
SMP will punch this amalgam head off..

shokosugi
SMP wins

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mekrob
Mjolnir is magic SMP is very resistant to Magic. He laughed off Mordru's attack

Mekrob
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SMP is very resistant to Magic. He laughed off Mordru's attack I don't know why I'd say it if I didn't know he was resistant to magic...

gogogadgetgo
dont really know shit about smp. all i know is smp>current superman
and no, an amalgam of thor, surfer and black bolt isnt more powerful. it just makes the amalgam more versetil but durability wise, he'd probably get his head knocked off. if the smp>current superman is true of course.

Naija boy
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
dont really know shit about smp. all i know is smp>current superman
and no, an amalgam of thor, surfer and black bolt isnt more powerful. it just makes the amalgam more versetil but durability wise, he'd probably get his head knocked off. if the smp>current superman is true of course.

Thors Durability and Surfers durabilit is stacked not to mention they have forcefield and such. I doubt anyones head will be getting knocked off that easily.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thors Durability and Surfers durabilit is stacked not to mention they have forcefield and such. I doubt anyones head will be getting knocked off that easily.

okkk...so smp speedblitz the amalgam to death
stick out tongue

laughing

j/k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.