Darwin vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Darwin- Current

VS

Amazo- Current

Mutant or Machine?

Mekrob

Amazo destroys Darwin

KingD19
He can't, because Darwin would adapt, and amazo can't take his power, because he already has it.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Amazo doesn't have the power to adapt..his power is to copy other people power rite??

supremthor
yup

KingD19
Yeah, that's what I meant, and if you copy the power of what you can basically already do, it defeats the purpose.

LDHZenkai
Darwin can get overloaded by energy so all amazo would have to do is emit some sort of radiation. e.g. WWH

KingD19
Well, he was shown to be nearly overloaded, but Hulk was stated to have an infinite amount of gamma radiation emission.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, that's what I meant, and if you copy the power of what you can basically already do, it defeats the purpose. Taking other people's powers isn't adapting though, so.

KingD19
HEY!!!!!! You're right.

Mindset
That's nothing new.

KingD19
There is a thin line between pride and arrogance.

Mekrob
There is a thin line between pride and arrogance. Pride was an MMA company in Japan?

KingD19
Were you asking or making a statement with a question mark on it.

Mekrob
Is that the difference between Pride and arrogance?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mekrob
Is that the difference between Pride and arrogance?
lmao

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mekrob
Pride was an MMA company in Japan?

Pride needs to become more popular it's more violant that UFC imo, less restrictions evil face

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
That's nothing new.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/1237400246996.gif

maxivitopowe
bump

Sin I AM
still Amazo, but i hope Darwin gets more screen time. His encounter with Hela proved he wasnt a scrub and his powers are growing.

SquallX
He can't, because Darwin would adapt, and amazo can't take his power, because he already has it.

You clearly don't know much about Amazo.

carver9
WWH almost killed Darwin with a single hit...don't know if Amazo can punch as hard as Hulk but Amazo stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
WWH almost killed Darwin with a single hit...don't know if Amazo can punch as hard as Hulk but Amazo stomps.

Good statement, you are the best, unbiased poster on this forum, with no agenda whatsoever.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good statement, you are the best, unbiased poster on this forum, with no agenda whatsoever.

Lol...I see where you are going with this. I did slide a lil agenda in there but Amazo kills him.

Sin I AM

cheerlead much?

DarkSaint85
Lol...I see where you are going with this. I did slide a lil agenda in there but Amazo kills him.

It was very subtle. I almost didn't catch, so well was it hidden.

It's only thanks to the incredible arsenal of tools at my disposal, in conjunction with my extensive training, that I was able to detect even the barest whiff of an agenda.

These were:

A basic ability to read
My eyes

Together, this armoury enabled me to somehow deduce you were sliding a different angle in.

But it was so subtle.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It was very subtle. I almost didn't catch, so well was it hidden.

It's only thanks to the incredible arsenal of tools at my disposal, in conjunction with my extensive training, that I was able to detect even the barest whiff of an agenda.

These were:

A basic ability to read
My eyes

Together, this armoury enabled me to somehow deduce you were sliding a different angle in.

But it was so subtle.

laughing out loud

zopzop
thumb up

DarkRaiden
Darwin. He can adapt to Hela, he should be able to adapt to Amazo. Actually...technically Amazo would just copy him and they'd go on for ever and ever. Unless Darwin deactivates his powers I guess. Or Amazo does the same to him.

DarkSaint85
Except Amazo has the Flash's powers, so can do it a hell of a lot faster than Darwin..

carver9
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Darwin. He can adapt to Hela, he should be able to adapt to Amazo. Actually...technically Amazo would just copy him and they'd go on for ever and ever. Unless Darwin deactivates his powers I guess. Or Amazo does the same to him.

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/hulkvsxmen9.jpg.html

One punch, that's all it took. His body couldn't evolve fast enough to counter Hulk, or develop a power to beat him, so it automatically teleported him away from the battlefield. He isn't winning this.

DarkRaiden
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/hulkvsxmen9.jpg.html

One punch, that's all it took. His body couldn't evolve fast enough to counter Hulk, or develop a power to beat him, so it automatically teleported him away from the battlefield. He isn't winning this.

Yeah that was the biggest piece of PIS in a while. Most of the WWHulk storyline was, but this was extreme. If he can adapt to Hela, who is LEAGUES above Hulk, then he can adapt to something as easy as super strength and gamma. It was simply bad writing inconsistent with Darwin's established powerset.

I mean didn't he completely materialize a new body for himself before and survive the M'Kaan crystal? Yeah that Hulk thing makes no sense.

carver9
PIS is the worst argument to use. I don't know why people carry that word around with them. It's ridiculous.

Sin I AM
Yeah that was the biggest piece of PIS in a while. Most of the WWHulk storyline was, but this was extreme. If he can adapt to Hela, who is LEAGUES above Hulk, then he can adapt to something as easy as super strength and gamma. It was simply bad writing inconsistent with Darwin's established powerset.

I mean didn't he completely materialize a new body for himself before and survive the M'Kaan crystal? Yeah that Hulk thing makes no sense.

Agreed. I have no problem with Hulk beating all those characters in that arc. Its within his powerset and abilities to do so. Its just that the way it was written was horrible and lazy. Breaking Strange's hand, giving Wolverine brain damage (despite all the blows he's taken for decades), not being ssceptible to mind control given all the telepaths that were present and having a history of being controlled albeit temporarily etc...it was shoddy workmanship. Planet Hulk was sooooo much better. It's ashame the WWH arc completely chitted on the character.

psycho gundam
^ you have a track record of dubious opinions, though, so the large salt grain I just took with that statement there took my sodium levels through the roof

Galan007
He can't, because Darwin would adapt, and amazo can't take his power, because he already has it. thumb up

Stoic

Or Darwin's feat in concerns to Hela are PIS. Darwin is barely established, and could suffer a retcon as early as his next appearance.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ you have a track record of dubious opinions, though, so the large salt grain I just took with that statement there took my sodium levels through the roof

Soooo u just countered my opinion with your own? Stfu pg

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Or Darwin's feat in concerns to Hela are PIS. Darwin is barely established, and could suffer a retcon as early as his next appearance.

Or Hulk is more powerful than what he thinks. Especially this version of Hulk. He was powerful to the point that Strange thought that the only way to beat him was by being possessed by a Universal Abstract.

Epicurus
PIS is the worst argument to use. I don't know why people carry that word around with them. It's ridiculous.
You're basically saying that the Hulk's punch is > M'Kraan Crystal?

Wait, don't answer that.

DarkSaint85
Or Hulk is more powerful than what he thinks. Especially this version of Hulk. He was powerful to the point that Strange thought that the only way to beat him was by being possessed by a Universal Abstract.

He was lucky Iron Man was sabotaged (by your own admission, Iron Man would have depowered him).

Wait, luck had nothing to do with it - the writer expressly made it so.

For the sake of the plot.

It was induced......by plot concerns.....

Hmmmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.