Martian Manhunter-Lobo (Peak)-Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer-WB Hulk-Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makky
Standard forum rules, battle takes place on earth....which team takes it.

Mindset
MM dies.

That's all I care about.

Enyalus
T1.

Makky
Originally posted by Mindset
MM dies.

That's all I care about.

He isn't a bad character, just overlooked a lot.

Mekrob
Surfer destroys MM
Hulk holds off Lobo... Hulk inexplicably dies when Surfer/Mags finish CA
Last one doesn't matter because Surfer comes in

LDHZenkai
All I know is Lobo can't die. Or did they change that? ***edit*** Guess it doesn't matter if they changed it since it's peak Lobo. Which means every drop of blood he spills makes a clone of himself with all his same powers. So I'm going with Lobo wins once he spills a million drops of blood.***edit***

Mekrob
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
All I know is Lobo can't die. Or did they change that? They changed it 30 moons ago.

Naija boy
Team 2

Placidity
Don't be racist. Martian Manhunter owns.

Naija boy
Owns who? Surfer wipes the floor with him.

Martian_mind
Racist.

Harbinger
Team one.

carver9
World breaker hulk solos. One shot all of them.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mekrob
Surfer destroys MM
Hulk holds off Lobo... Hulk inexplicably dies when Surfer/Mags finish CA
Last one doesn't matter because Surfer comes in

thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team one.

Naija boy
Team 2 8/10.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

The Pict
If Atom can pull off wins against SS, or at least hold him off while MM blitzes Magneto and helps Lobo beat Hulk then Team one take it IMO. If SS takes out Atom first then team one are in trouble.
Of course this is peak Lobo so there could be millions of Lobos taking on team two like already mentioned.

Gonna say Team One for the majority IMO.

Originally posted by carver9
World breaker hulk solos. One shot all of them.

Shhhh....stop posting for a while.

darthgoober
The blood cloning poses a problem for team Two, but the excess clones should still be easy enough for Surfer to BFR so I'm still going to give the majority to Team 2.

OneDumbG0
^ No BFR.

The Main Man don't play that.

Team 1 7/10.

EDIT: ... Getting some vs threads mixed up. There is BFR here. Shut up, me. sad

Naija boy
Originally posted by darthgoober
The blood cloning poses a problem for team Two, but the excess clones should still be easy enough for Surfer to BFR so I'm still going to give the majority to Team 2.

If surfer knows about lobos cloning powers, then he could just contain lobo in some sort of sphere in order to prevent him from doing an damage while he disposes of captain atom.

Nihilist
team 2

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Naija boy
If surfer knows about lobos cloning powers, then he could just contain lobo in some sort of sphere in order to prevent him from doing an damage while he disposes of captain atom.
Yea but lobo can't die. So how does team 2 beat him? Hulk would keep beating on him getting madder and madder he couldn't kill him and making millions of Lobo clones. And lobo peak is as strong as superman. So million of superman strengthed people with all of lobos other powers, i'm going with lobo. Hell he could just start cutting himself and throwing his clones around to make a billion lobos!

Naija boy
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Yea but lobo can't die. So how does team 2 beat him? Hulk would keep beating on him getting madder and madder he couldn't kill him and making millions of Lobo clones. And lobo peak is as strong as superman. So million of superman strengthed people with all of lobos other powers, i'm going with lobo. Hell he could just start cutting himself and throwing his clones around to make a billion lobos!

If surfer encases him, in an energy sphere or in his silvery glaze he would incapacitate lobo long enough to dispose of captain atom and subsequently BFR lobo. also hows lobo's resistance to molecular manip?Surfer also has options in that regard.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Naija boy
If surfer encases him, in an energy sphere or in his silvery glaze he would incapacitate lobo long enough to dispose of captain atom and subsequently BFR lobo. also hows lobo's resistance to molecular manip?Surfer also has options in that regard.
Huhm, i guess he could turn lobo into an inanimate object or something.

Makky
I did overlooked something before creating this, technically MM could activate Atom's monarch powers which would give team 1 a free rape card lol.

Mindset
Originally posted by Makky
I did overlooked something before creating this, technically MM could activate Atom's monarch powers which would give team 1 a free rape card lol. Monarch was stronger than Atom, it wasn't just his mindset.

heh, mindset

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Makky
I did overlooked something before creating this, technically MM could activate Atom's monarch powers which would give team 1 a free rape card lol. facepalm

Makky
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
facepalm

Why are you not contributing anything meanfiul aside from unprovoked insults?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.