dark sider tourterment powerfull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
ok this is to see who best of all

Contestents: Darth Vader, Revan, Sidious, Darth Bane, Tulak Hord(best sith swordmaster in history!) and...... Ajunta... Paul

RND 1: Darth Vader vs Ajunta Paul, korriban ,academy- winner contest1

RND 2: Revan vs Tulak Hord, Star-Forge factory- winner contest2

RND 3: Sidious vs Darth Bane, Mustafar- winner contest3

contest 1 vs contest 2 vs contest 3 in a three way battle in the geonosis arena.

last one standing wins,(GO TULAK HORD!)

Darth Storm
my think who win

RND1: a very hard match but Ajunta PWNS vader with lightning.

RND2: this is probably the hardest desision, but Tulak outsmarts revan and chops of his head. the end of revan

RND3: Sidious PWNS bane

LAST FIGHT: Ajunta gets Raped by Tulak and FKN Slaughters Sidious like a FKN Dog.

TULAk HORD WINS!!!!!!!

Darth Exodus
doh weep

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
doh weep

yes

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Storm
my think who win

RND1: a very hard match but Ajunta PWNS vader with lightning.

RND2: this is probably the hardest desision, but Tulak outsmarts revan and chops of his head. the end of revan

RND3: Sidious PWNS bane

LAST FIGHT: Ajunta gets Raped by Tulak and FKN Slaughters Sidious like a FKN Dog.

TULAk HORD WINS!!!!!!!

no......................... just no........................

Hewhoknowsall
"very hard match" but Ajunta "PWNS" vader with lightning?

Gideon
REX, lock this thread.

Now.

Red Nemesis
He makes good points. Clearly Revan will get outsmarted and beheaded by Tulak Hord. I mean, how could we have failed to realize that before?

(What a strangely constructed sentence. It looks syntactically correct, but one can never be too careful. Thoughts?)

Darth Storm
im 11 yrs

Darth Storm
but fk yeh ajunta would r*pe vader with his lightning, and good job on the essay gideon

mattatom
Also onto the people involved, you never specified when they came from so this could be ROTS Sidious Vs. RoT Bane, as long as he can protect himself from Sidious's Lightning I can't see him losing that.

As for Tulak I have no idea how strong he is in the Force compared to Pre Mustafar Vader, any help?

Oh just saw Originally posted by Gideon
REX, lock this thread.

Now.
I have to agree. Apart from Darth Storm committing grammaticide (I so love that word) the spellings off and hard to follow in places.

Gideon
Originally posted by mattatom
Also onto the people involved, you never specified when they came from so this could be ROTS Sidious Vs. RoT Bane, as long as he can protect himself from Sidious's Lightning I can't see him losing that.

I can.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Major Valerian
...God.

Gideon
Originally posted by Major Valerian
...God.

I go by Gideon now.

Major Valerian
LOL. Egocentric fool.

Gideon
Originally posted by Major Valerian
LOL. Egocentric fool.

That was mean. sad

Major Valerian
That was a joke which I thought you'd follow. arrrgh

mattatom
Originally posted by Gideon
I can.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Cheers Gideon I stand corrected. Really should pick up more sources at some point.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom

I have to agree. Apart from Darth Storm committing grammaticide (I so love that word) the spellings off and hard to follow in places. I've used that word three times since you first said it.

Slash_KMC
One word: Patent.

Balmung
Technically it'd be a trademark.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I've used that word three times since you first said it.

Ha! Good to know. At least i've extended your vocabularly by one word, I feel so overjoyed. I've only used it twice here. Both of which I believe were deserved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.