Thor, Black Bolt and Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman, Mongul Jr. and Sodam Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone is in peak physical health (ie. no injuries or health defects).

Mongul Jr. and Cyborg Superman has their power rings.

Thor has odinforce.

Fight takes place on an unpopulated Earth. No BFR.

Endless Mike
Tough one

I would say team 1 6/10

carver9
Team 1

kgkg
Team 2

Harbinger
Team 1 6-7/10.

iceman24567
Team 2 ftw.

quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

Naija boy
Team 1.

TricksterPriest
Tough fight. Unless team 1 is willing to blow up large parts of the planet, they're not gonna be able to stop Henshaw from using it against them.

Henshaw is handicapped by having Yat on his team though. stick out tongue

Naija boy
They wouldnt have a problem doing so as the planet is unpopulated in this scenario. How does Sodam Yat fair against matter/electron manipulation?

TricksterPriest
Screw it. I refuse to defend that piece of shit. Henshaw does a giant nuke dump on the field by tapping everyone's missiles.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Screw it. I refuse to defend that piece of shit. Henshaw does a giant nuke dump on the field by tapping everyone's missiles.

Already happned to Thor and he was pi$$ed off after it. "torn is favorite outfit"

Makky
Sodam should beat BB(although im not very high on Sodam)but I'm thinking Thor will be able to take out mongul leaving cyborg and Sodamn to contend with Thor and SS. I think cyborg could beat SS, but Sodam would lose to Thor. So coming down to thor and cyborg I think cyborg takes it in a good close fight, team 2 6/10.

carver9
Originally posted by Makky
Sodam should beat BB(although im not very high on Sodam)but I'm thinking Thor will be able to take out mongul leaving cyborg and Sodamn to contend with Thor and SS. I think cyborg could beat SS, but Sodam would lose to Thor. So coming down to thor and cyborg I think cyborg takes it in a good close fight, team 2 6/10.

Sodam aiint beating no black bolt.

DarkOdin
Thor and silver surfer teleport away and black bolt screams at the top of his lungs then Thor and SS come back to put the earth back together.

Naija boy
Again How does Sodam yat fair against electron/molecule manipulation? Ive seen such work on Kyle who is a high level gl himself but still want to know if Sodam has any resistance against such attacks

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Naija boy
Again How does Sodam yat fair against electron/molecule manipulation? Ive seen such work on Kyle who is a high level gl himself but still want to know if Sodam has any resistance against such attacks You lie about Kyle. uhuh

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9

kinda

Naija boy
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
You lie about Kyle. uhuh

Hehstick out tongue Energy supes used attacks of that nature on him and it worked though.

Slaanesh
team 1

Makky
Originally posted by carver9

Sodam stood up agaisnt SMB briefly, even managed to hurt him. He isn't the best but enough to convince me he can take BB.

Mindset
When did Sodam hurt SBP?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hehstick out tongue Energy supes used attacks of that nature on him and it worked though. Lies!!!!!11 I see you have no scans... shifty

Makky
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Sodam hurt SBP?

In there fight lol.

Mindset
Scan?

I don't remember him ever hurting Prime, I remember him getting his face smashed in though.

Makky
Originally posted by Mindset
Scan?

I don't remember him ever hurting Prime, I remember him getting his face smashed in though.

Yeah and that did happen a lot,but he was able to endure a beatdown for a couple pages and he did visably injury him. It was early on in the fight however.

WhiteWitchKing
Team one takes this. Yat is the weakest person here. His feats are nowhere as impressive compared to everyone on the field. Black Bolt, on the other hand, is versatile and potent in power with a hefty list of feats. Yat fights like an idiot whereas the Inhuman King is very skilled fighter.

Makky
BB hasn't really beaten anyone that impressive though,Yat hanged with SMP for a full comic.

Avlon
Team 2 wins.

Martian_mind
Team 1 FTW

occultdestroyer
Team 1 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.