Odin vs Comic Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Standard Odin.
2. Fully EQ Odin.

Who wins?

Starscream M
unicron stomps odin...hard...in the nuts.

Newjak
Originally posted by Starscream M

Odin: No one stomps me hard in the nuts

Unicron: Then it pleases me to be the first

cool

Avlon
Spitestomp. Odin learns what a real god can do.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Newjak

cool

laughing

Naija boy
Pffft. Odin uses unicron to forge himself a new hammer.

Nihilist
Unicron ftw

Galvaclaw
Odin can destroy Unicron's body by staring at him too hard. Unicron has plenty of low durability showings. I doubt if Odin could kill his spirit, not that he'd want to as that upgrades unicron from a universal threat to a multiversal one and it still won't kill Unicron

Unicron has the firepower to take down odin though, so 6/10 for odin.

spawnwest
Unicron voided out everything that there is to be. Even the stuff Space itself is made of. Odin can not win this.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by spawnwest
Unicron voided out everything that there is to be. Even the stuff Space itself is made of. Odin can not win this.

Ah, damn I was getting ready to say that. thumbup1

TricksterPriest
Blasting Unicron's body apart is not a win. All it does is put him back at his original levels.

LDHZenkai
Yea unicron got trapped in that body. So Odins only choice is to destroy unicrons body before he kills him, or destroy unicrons body, releasing his spirit, and thereby dooming existence to nothingness. And I'm pretty sure this time Unicron would make sure to get every last little bit.

Naija boy
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Yea unicron got trapped in that body. So Odins only choice is to destroy unicrons body before he kills him, or destroy unicrons body, releasing his spirit, and thereby dooming existence to nothingness. And I'm pretty sure this time Unicron would make sure to get every last little bit.

How about transforming unicrons body into a nice hammer?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Naija boy
Unicron can transform his body into w/e shape he wants. His body used to be an asteroid.

Avlon
Originally posted by Naija boy

That's as likely as Odin turning Galactus into a turnip.

kevdude

cool

rolling on floor laughing Unicron

Wei Phoenix

cool

Hilarious.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by LDHZenkai

Releasing unicron's spirit only causes him to incarnate in another universe. Destroying Unicron's spirit means the multiverse will be threatened a number of years later and then Unicron will come back to life much weaker.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Releasing unicron's spirit only causes him to incarnate in another universe. Destroying Unicron's spirit means the multiverse will be threatened a number of years later and then Unicron will come back to life much weaker.

hmmm...Can unicron cross dimensions under his own power? (I'm only familiar with movie unicron.)

if not, Odin BFR's him into the negative zone or whatever universe it was that The Fury is from, that's full of "nothing" after it was obliterated. Doesn't kill him, but definitely neutralizes him.

complexbrother

cool
laughing laughing laughing

psycho gundam
odin can't beat the real unicron.

Galvaclaw
Under current canon he can.

Also It's worth pointing out the current version of unicron is heavily depowered and is probabably Namor level at best.

Avlon
Originally posted by Space M ummy
hmmm...Can unicron cross dimensions under his own power? (I'm only familiar with movie unicron.)

if not, Odin BFR's him into the negative zone or whatever universe it was that The Fury is from, that's full of "nothing" after it was obliterated. Doesn't kill him, but definitely neutralizes him.

Unicron has effortlessly scanned the multiverse for heralds, and yanked them casually out of different time streams and periods.

Unicron himself destroyed a universe until "nothing" was all that was left.

Galvaclaw
Remind me does odin have any mind control powers? Unicron has been mind controlled by a meta human before.

Avlon
Rapture distracted Uni very briefly (by showing him victory) and was easily overwhelmed. Blackrock took a gamble on that and lost horribly.

LDHZenkai
Unicron destroyed even the black matter, the stuff that makes the marvel universe whole. Unicron also exist on a multiversal level. So being as it's stated that unicron destroyed the universe and then once everything was destroyed he went to sleep, we should assume that he destroyed every universe being as he exist in all of them as one being. Can Odin do that?

zeel
Originally posted by Starscream M

Odin<unicron (comic)

Odin>unicron (movie version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.