Morg(Full Power) vs Warrior Madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bloodlust on.

shokosugi
WM Thor wins

quanchi112
Power gem or not?

Harbinger
Morg the Executioner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Morg the Executioner. Only if Thor doesn't have access to the power gem. I also assume this is blood and thunder Thor.

golem370
No power gem but remember that this is beserker Thor and he is rumored to be ten times stronger then normal.

guy222
Morg w/PC/WOL

Naija boy
Wm Thor

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
Morg w/PC/WOL

Agreed

occultdestroyer
Current Thor

Oh wai-

frommd
Give Thor the Odin Force and I think he takes it. Otherwise, Morg 10/10.

beast1234
Morg with the water of life was able to take on four heralds at the same time with great ease.

Thorion
Thor.

h1a8
Thor with the PG barely took on Silver Surfer. Isn't this version of Morg far Superior? And this Thor don't even have the PG. I don't know much about Morg but it seems he murders Thor easily.

Nihilist
Morg

xJLxKing
Morg

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor with the PG barely took on Silver Surfer. Isn't this version of Morg far Superior? And this Thor don't even have the PG. I don't know much about Morg but it seems he murders Thor easily. What?

Thor beat the hell out of the Surfer and Adam Warlock before he had the power gem in this story. Once again you remind me that you don't read the comics you debate about.

KillAll
thor also started beating the crap out of THANOS with the power gem in the infinity gauntlet saga when he LET LOOSE.

thor has beat the tar out of surfer on more than one occasion wink. even when the surfer was amped by loki he conceded that thor was more powerful.

i dont really think morg can take a cut loose no restraint thor.

FrothByte
morg w/ wol? he was nearing galactus level of power when he had wol. i'd pick him for the win. if it was current thor with odinforce then probably thor 6/10 simply because thor is smarter.

i'd love to see them have a purely physical brawl however, axe vs. hammer. that would be a slobberknocker of the century.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by FrothByte
morg w/ wol? he was nearing galactus level of power when he had wol. i'd pick him for the win. if it was current thor with odinforce then probably thor 6/10 simply because thor is smarter.

i'd love to see them have a purely physical brawl however, axe vs. hammer. that would be a slobberknocker of the century.

Morg was no-where near Galactus level.

occultdestroyer
he was nearing galactus level of power when he had wol

No

Slaanesh
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No

maybe he's talking about a hungry near death Galactus??

Harbinger
morg w/ wol? he was nearing galactus level of power when he had wol. LOLWUT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.