What songs do you listen to while.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
From driving the car to just chillin, and everything in between. What music do u listen to while you........?

jinXed by JaNx
I dont know. I listen to Dropkick Murphys/ Rancid/Street Dogs when i need to get fired up. Zeppelin when i want to chillax...,wait, Zeppelin fits into any category. Jazz when i need to mello out and some classical when i want to expand my horizons. Yeah, so thats pretty much what i do while listening to music or why i listen to music. hmm...,dammit i confused myself again confused

omgchos
lol its hard to find people these days who like dropkick murphys. none of my friends do, but i frikin love em. they're my drinking music lol, or if i happen to be in the mood.

jinXed by JaNx
laughing out loud shit, their music always puts me in a damn good mood. I love blue collar punk. You're right though, it is choice for drinkin too lol

omgchos
When i saw The Departed It set me up for the movie when SHIPPIN UP TO BOSTON rang out.

omgchos
I listen to soft stuff when im on KMC...

occultdestroyer
I listen to anything and everything.

I love music in general.

I don't really care if it's rap or metal or pop or acoustic.

Anything that keeps me in a good mood is A.O.K. in my book.

omgchos
But is there like a specific type for specific activity?

AC/DC'S_LVR
i listen to classical/metal when im angry
AC/DC when im mellow
and my playlist on shuffle as i write or am on KMC

Mairuzu
I listen to "random" while im boning ashley

Quincy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I listen to "random" while im boning ashley

Hey me too!

omgchos
HAHAHAHA

Quincy
NONG

stoned

Mezark
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj42Yk7prd4

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Mezark
Dj42Yk7prd4

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy
Hey me too! i know a man named ashley stoned

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by omgchos
From driving the car to just chillin, and everything in between. What music do u listen to while you........?
Mostly sh*t that goes good on my subwoofers.

Mezark
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Mostly sh*t that goes good on my subwoofers.
sorry, nothing goes good on your '87 camry's triplexzibitsubwoofers, you guys are lol @ stoplights. wink

omgchos
MAAARK

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Mezark
sorry, nothing goes good on your '87 camry's triplexzibitsubwoofers, you guys are lol @ stoplights. wink
2004 Dodge Neon, actually, kiddo.
I'm not like one of the brother's back my street who don't know how to fix a trunk rattle. I have a clean, smooth bass sound, not a rattle-y sound.

Miss S Malfoy
I like to listen to The All American Rejects, The Frey, Nickelback or like Maroon 5...yes the oddest combination of bands but I luv em.

wicker_man
I listein to most things regardless of my mood - Metal, Rock, Punk, Industrial, Classical and some Indie & Pop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.