Best System of a Down Song!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omgchos
What is the best system song ever? not counting Serj's Elect the Dead, Daron's Scars on Broadway. Even tho i love these albums i still hold the nostalgia for good ol' SOAD

Dr. Leg Kick
Forest

Ultimate Wil
I can't choose, I love every single song of SOAD, that is why I have all of there albums.

omgchos
so do i but even i have a favorite....... kill rock'n'roll

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
Forest

Good one. I like most of there singles. Cigaro and Aerials mostly though.

punkkaveman
Prison Song but all of Toxicity was a classic. one of the few cds I listen through without skipping

omgchos
That was the first album i heard by them....
Do i agree.

Slay
Kill Rock 'n Roll, Stealing Society, Science, Deer Dance.

Mairuzu
Hard time choosing between Soldier side (ending)

or

Psycho, epic guitar solo ending

Sadako of Girth
An old band I was in once covered 'Suite-pee' live.
We finished the set with it.. It always stands out for me.

It did for our Bass player too. He got all offended by the lyrics, (being a particularly selectively pious type-christian) and left.

Good on him for playing it at the gig though I did respect him for that at least.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Aerials

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
An old band I was in once covered 'Suite-pee' live.
We finished the set with it.. It always stands out for me.

It did for our Bass player too. He got all offended by the lyrics, (being a particularly selectively pious type-christian) and left.

Good on him for playing it at the gig though I did respect him for that at least. im christian, i really dont care, the music sounds good

Messahi
Sweet more SOAD fans. ill pick three. Hard to choose, all depends on your mood. except if I could only hear one system song for the rest of my life. (Thank god I don't have to.) it would be number one. big grin

1.Marmalade-teh greatest
2.War
3.Science
4. Just gonna say all of Steal this album, Toxicity , and system of a down(I don't think it had a title)
Kay I lied. Gotta list more. I-E-A-I-A-I-O. Johnny. Chic n stu . Ahhhh so many. I'm done.............Sugar,shimmy. Kay..Peephole. Can't stop!..gotta quit!

occultdestroyer
Chop Suey!

ThunderGodEneru
Hard to choose, but Forest, Soldier Side, Psycho, and Aerials are up there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.