Toy Story 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightmare08
There is going to be a toy story 3 coming out june 18 2010. What do u guys think about this?

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266566/info

MildPossession
I think there is an animation section.

nightmare08
Originally posted by MildPossession
I think there is an animation section.

Oooops!!!!!!! Sorry bout that

steverules_2
I think I made a thread about this along time ago, the toys are getting dropped off at a day care centre since Andys off to college

dadudemon
Wait...

Only live action threads are allowed in here? We can't have one thread in each section? I don't remeber that in the rules. I thought this was for any movie...even direct to DVD releases.

Anyway, I love Pixar films. The old man playing chess is one of my all time favorite animated shorts.

steverules_2
Toy story was really good and then TS 2 was better IMO so I'm hoping no.3 is just as good, I'm liking that they are showing Andy grown up and showing what happens with the toys now that that has happened

nightmare08
Originally posted by steverules_2
I think I made a thread about this along time ago, the toys are getting dropped off at a day care centre since Andys off to college

You did? My bad. But anyway I really likeed the first two so I'm looking foward to seeing part 3.

steverules_2
Originally posted by nightmare08
You did? My bad. But anyway I really likeed the first two so I'm looking foward to seeing part 3.

Yeah but it was ages ago, think it was in the animated section of the forum, it's a dead thread

EDIT: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=481562&highlight=forumid%3A2+userid%3A71860

Like I said it was ages ago, with my old account before it got hacked sad Was in the movie discussion not animated so got that wrong

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, I CREAMED over the first two movies. Toy Story 1 is my favorite Disney movie, period, and Toy Story 2 comes close.

steverules_2
I still prefer no.2 to no.1 lol Buzz and Zurg playing catch

Wanderer11
I really enjoyed the first two, so I am quite excited by this. I just hope that it can live up to it's predecessors.

KingD19
I can only say one thing about this movie....

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT!!!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
I still prefer no.2 to no.1 lol Buzz and Zurg playing catch

LOL, that part made me lol. Buzz hit him right in the face and Zurg was sooo happy and he, "cornily", said, 'Ooh.. nice throw son."

Then buzz, said, "Thanks dad. Whooopeeee!"

Probably lame to other people, but funny to me.

Mairuzu
I found it funny, then again i was 12

I KID! I KID! <3

captzero05
I'm a big fan of the Toy Story series. It's nice to see a new Toy Story sequel. What will be the plot this time?

utsav
hey thankx for letting us know i always watch every part of the movie and will watch this movie too but a long time left.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by captzero05
I'm a big fan of the Toy Story series. It's nice to see a new Toy Story sequel. What will be the plot this time?

Good question.

Any takers? smokin'

Kazenji
Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

VXJEDUainX4

Impediment
y5hI1du-sHQ

BruceSkywalker
I liked the first two movies..

I will see this

Darth Martin
I eagerly await this.

SnakeEyes
This'll be the first good movie Tim Allen's done in years.

lord xyz
If this film surpasses the other 2, it will be the greatest theequel, and possibly the greatest film ever.

The first two are iconic, 100% fresh on RT, and loved by all.

It's about Andy going to college as far as I know. At first I thought that was bad, but with such a gap, fans of the first two are going to college, so it'll seem genuine and brilliant, like Rocky VI.

I'm gonna be 18 when it comes out, and it'll be spectacular. I'll even see it by myself, with a cinema full of annoying little kids. I wouldn't care.

FistOfThe North
liked pt.1 didn't get into pt.2 but i'll watch this one. (not eagerly awaiting it's release but when it comes out, sure, i'll check it out in 3d and hopefully in imax.

I hope it'll be as good or better than pt. 1 was.

lord xyz
Film has a new trailer.

Is it too late to replace the screenwriter?

savasmumcu
I Think ; These Animations are very wonderfull because ; They are very realist film and animation and you ?

lord xyz
Something about babies being disgusting is just unfunny and disturbing.

Disney sucks so much.

Kazenji
It would be pretty cool if they put some of the Marvel toys in the movie.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/toy-story-3-extended-clip-toys-in-the-garbage/140053/

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/toy-story-3-extended-clip-toys-in-the-garbage/140053/ My god, I loved that!

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by lord xyz
My god, I loved that!

Wow, that was actually pretty damn cool.

lord xyz
Lee Unkrich, you're the man.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by lord xyz
and possibly the greatest film ever.

Good to know we're not getting carried away.

-AC

dadudemon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Good to know we're not getting carried away.

-AC

laughing

Watched the clip, and it looks good. Same ol' Toy Story. I will definitely be taking the family to see this.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/toy-story-3-feature-who-is-mr-pricklepants/140107/

Scythe
That name will be quite impossible to make fun of.

edwinian
He's apparently some new toy that is being voiced by Timothy Dalton. Looking forward to seeing what his role will be in the film. Also, after watching that short clip, I'm so excited for this one! I loved the first 2 and may have to say that the Toy Story characters are my favorite that Pixar has created. So the fact that we get to see them in a new original story is something that really appeals to me.

Darth Venom
This looks great i think what do you thik has Toy stort had its day or is there room for one last movie, I cant wait to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnoI0XI6_wo

jinXed by JaNx
I think there is always room for a little more, Toy Story. The sequel was better than the first, so of course i'm hopeful for a third.

That ACDC Chick
cool beans Batman!!!!!!!!!!
QnoI0XI6_wo

Darth Venom
QnoI0XI6_wo

yeah its looking food hope it is i really liked Toy story 2 But loved Toy story 1

edwinian
Excuse the double post but had to share the newest theatrical trailer with you all. It's looking great, and I'm loving all the new characters that we're introduced to. I'm continuously impressed by Pixar's ability for storytelling.

BlackZero30x
in the trailer you see Andy's moms face for like the first time in the trilogy...

James999
yeah its new nice movie for childrens and family

kava_kava
i personally never liked Toy story 1 or 2, so don't care much about the 3rd. I hated it when disney incorporated Pixar. the themes in pixar i guess aren't parallel to traditional love story classics of Disney. Their is no grand climax and heroic/dramatic roleplay. Its just exhibition of simple everyday life and little feats. Like bugs life, toy story, finding nemo, and all the new crap like Walle. Where's some more Little mermaid, beauty and the beast, lion king, aladdin?

edwinian
I think I'm a bit confused by your criticism. Pixar, in my book has always been #1 when it comes to storytelling. They create these original heartfelt stories, that are both entertaining and meaningful, and often times have a great lesson in them. They are always filled with unique characters, and I think their stories are what have made them so successful.

kava_kava
yea but dont say they are why disney is successful, but i mean in comparison to the classics (i.e. little mermaid, beauty beast, lion king, aladdin, etc etc) they are like way below in rank

in my opinion. i have yet to really enjoy a pixar movie to the point where i have watched it again, whereas other disney im still watching and im 20.

edwinian
Hmm, that's interesting and I completely see your point. Pixar is not 100% responsible for why Disney is successful, but they definitely help bolster their list of films. For me I can always watch a Pixar movie again their is something about the combination of their great storytelling, unique characters, and impressive animation that I really enjoy. Plus, their movies are always "easy" watches that are pure entertainment. This isn't to say that I don't like some of the Disney classics too. I'll definitely pop in Lion King from time to time, just because I really enjoy that movie.

wahaneebelly
Toy Story 3: The Video Game addresses a fact understood by every kid: imagination is what truly brings toys to life. I remember having so much fun while playing Toy Story 2 on N64 back in the day. It sounds like this Toy Story 3 game is going to be unique...

edwinian
Never played the video game for Toy Story 2, but I have seen the trailer for Toy Story 3 video game and it does look pretty cool, may have to check it out.

Vinity
Originally posted by Kazenji
Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

VXJEDUainX4

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait !!!

edwinian
For anyone that's found Ken to be funny in the trailers, here is his own personal feature , it's pretty funny. He acts like he's real tough and cool... when really he's still just Ken.

Sith Master X
I've been hearing the last 3rd of the movie will make you cry your eyes out.

edwinian
Hmmm, interesting! Well leave it to Pixar to be able to tug on the heart strings. They are able to make us fall in love with characters in under 90 minutes, and I imagine everyone who will be seeing the 3rd one will already be familiar with all the toys, so there will be a sense of comfort that will allow them to tell a very heartfelt story.

Sith Master X
Exactly. All the advanced and early screening reviews have been positive and people have been blown away by it. They all said "Pixar somehow has done it again." And that the last 30 minutes will completely wreck you. Every single reviewer has said this, so you know it must be pretty emotional. Can't wait.

edwinian
Yea, I've read that too, that this 3rd one is very emotional. I can't wait to see it and can't believe it's finally coming out in just a few days. Here's a hilarious clip to help build some excitement (I love the part with Buzz and his helmet.)

Sith Master X
Me too. I can't wait. Haven't been this excited for a movie in a long while.

ADarksideJedi
I might go see it with my sister who is taking her three years old son to watch it.But I am not sure if it is going to be good or not.

lord xyz
4 more days

Sith Master X
I'm going to see it on Sunday at an IMAX nearby. Hopefully the 3D will enhance the experience, but I wouldn't care either way. I just can't wait to see it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
in the trailer you see Andy's moms face for like the first time in the trilogy...

What a milf

Luke Cage
About time. Going to see it when it comes out.

BackFire
Once again Pixar makes what will likely be the best film of the year. Three years in a row now.

Sith Master X
I just saw it, though I regret seeing it in 3D, only because, as cool as 3D can be, it's also distracting at times.

But overall, a sweet and lovely movie. I don't know that I liked it better than the 2nd. I need to see it again to make any final conclusions, but it was good.

If I were alone in the theater, I would have cried at the end.

edwinian
Saw it this weekend and agree... the ending was very emotional and Pixar knows exactly how to tap in to the audiences heart. It was great film, and at times I was legitimately concerned for the toys. I suggest that any movie fan see it.

Bat Dude
This is a great movie.

I've liked Toy Story since it first came out in 1995... when I was a real little kid. When I heard they were making a 3rd and final movie, I HAD to go see it. I felt an obligation to go see it. And this was an amazing way to close this series.

I just wish we could have seen the other toys, like Bo Peep, The Prospector, etc. But this movie, like the two before it, is an instant classic. Tim Allen and Tom Hanks, as always, do a masterful job as Buzz and Woody, respectfully, and all the toys have their classic charm.

The movie rang especially true for me because I'm also 17 and on the cusp of college next year, so I could relate to it, especially since I've watched Toy Story since I was a kid. I literally teared up during the end. So many memories... I imagine it's this way for tons of people.

Anyway, this movie gets an A+ and a solid recommendation for kids and adults alike.

Darth Martin
So should I see this in 3-D or 2-D?

Are there moments where something comes out at you or is this presented the same as the "double feature" last year.

Mairuzu
Great movie. best part was

The clawwwwww

NemeBro
Saw it today.

I legit cried at the end.

Scythe
HFS, must see this now.

edwinian
Just read that Pixar has made 11 films and each one has opened at number 1 at the box office each time. To hear that stat is pretty incredible. I know trilogies are sometimes a big no no, but when Pixar is handling them, the films are clearly in good hands.

Robtard
Great movie; I liked it better than the 2nd. This is how to end/close a franchise.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Saw it today.

I legit cried at the end.

What a #$%.

Robtard
DP.

ADarksideJedi
Still trying to get someone to go with me to see it.Since my husband will not see it with me.

eyoung
Toy Story 3 is a 2010 American 3D computer-animated film,i like first two parts but third part was not bad

roughrider
One thing is, the 3D is just a cash grab for this. It's a great film, but the 3D is not noticeable at all. You'd do just as well to go to the 2D.

lord xyz
Saw it in 3D, absolutely loved it.

Might even see it again in 2D.

-Pr-
Great movie. Very funny, and incredibly heartwarming...

ankur29
Awesome film , best in years

10/10

file recovery
Toy Story 3 is an American computer-animated 3-D film, being produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the third and most recent installment in the Toy Story series. Toy Story 3 is currently the highest-grossing film of 2010 in the United States and Canada, and the second-highest grossing film of 2010 worldwide.
Regards
file recovery software
http://www.datadoctor.biz

uniqueweasel
Great movie loved it in 3-d!!

Sith Master X
I liked it better in 2D to be honest. It's how I grew up with the first two films, so it was just a better match to me.

KurtRussellCrow
Toy Story 3 was a great movie, I would even say it is the best of the trilogy.

maximus395
Kind of a long split as far as years go but the quality never dropped, all 3 are great movies. Gotta see if i can find the first one on dvd.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by KurtRussellCrow
Toy Story 3 was a great movie, I would even say it is the best of the trilogy.

Me too, the element of inevitable change being portrayed touched my heart.

Darth Piggott
I thought it was a good movie, and it felt like it never skipped a beat. It was sad to see Andy grow up but it is inevitable in life. It seems like Pixar can do no wrong

It reminded me of when I was a kid and I had my huge toy chest. I would play for hours with them all laid out all over the room. Then they just dissapear as you become a teenager or young adult

chomperx9
after watching the Toy Story movies, does anyone else feel like maybe you should have held on to some of ur old toys ?

Godzilla Rulz
I thought it was alright, I hated part 2, but I loved part 1.

UnclaimedKarma
It was an ok movie, I did think the ending was a little weird and creepy as andy played with that little girl.

Dominic EX2
I nearly cry in the end of the movie. sad

Farleykent
Does the game Toy Story 3 for the Sony PSP have the Woodys Roundup Toy Box feature?

Chicago cleaning service
Chicago maid
Chicago maid service

Matt.steve
I love this movie

xtinataguba
i love toy story three. but i think that would be the last right?

C-3POTheClever
Toy Story 3 is in my opinion the best of the 3!

buytwit
Buzz goes to ask Lotso to transport him and the other toys to a better room, only to be caught by Lotso's henchmen and restored back to his original space ranger persona. At the same time, Andy's toys realize that Woody was right about Andy when Mrs. Potato Head sees Andy searching for them through her missing eye, which was left behind in Andy's room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.