M.Bison vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Topic

figuetony
I like Bison more but Raiden stomps unless it were shin Bison then...

ThunderGodEneru
Topic?

M. Bison was vaping villages with powerups before he ever went Shin. no expression

He stomps.

figuetony
But Raiden is a god Bison is just a human until he becomes shin Bison.

ThunderGodEneru
Wait, which Raiden?

figuetony
Raiden from MK duh.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by figuetony
Raiden from MK duh.

Well there is more than one Raiden so Jaxx is no more wrong for thinking MGS than you are for assuming it is MK.

figuetony
Yea laughing

ThunderGodEneru
Regardless, Bison still wins.

figuetony
Wait wat are u kiding?

Voyeur
wil could of meant Raiden from Metal Gear Solid

figuetony
Raiden(MGS)<Bison
Raiden(MK)>Bison

ThunderGodEneru
Raiden from MK did with a suicide blast what Bison did by expelling a portion of his power.

figuetony
More like Akuma, Bison is just a human.

Wei Phoenix
More like Akuma, Bison is just a human.

No he isn't.

ThunderGodEneru
More like Akuma, Bison is just a human. There is no way you can be this stupid.

Akuma has destroyed islands with punches, can a human do that?

Bison has vaped entire villages without effort, can a human do that?

GTFO.

KingD19
Yes, humans are capable of that in those universes, Ryu could probably pull something like that off. And they are just humans with incredibly powerful abilities.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by KingD19
Yes, humans are capable of that in those universes, Ryu could probably pull something like that off. And they are just humans with incredibly powerful abilities. Point?

Humans in DBZ can blow up moons, and that is early in the series, God is just a title.

KingD19
Why are you asking me what my point was? You asked if humans could blow up islands and villages, and I said yes.

And in the MK universe, God is not just a title, even though most of them can get their ass whooped in gameplay, out of gameplay it's a different story.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by KingD19
Why are you asking me what my point was? You asked if humans could blow up islands and villages, and I said yes.

And in the MK universe, God is not just a title, even though most of them can get their ass whooped in gameplay, out of gameplay it's a different story. ...............

So they are stronger than the weakling mortals in MK. So what? Watch the fight between Raiden vs. Shang Tsung and Quanchi, they were all moving at HUMAN speeds.

Kirikaze Fuuma
if you mean Bison in SF comic, then I doubt it. he can vape a village but it doesn't show which Bison is this : shin or normal Bison. Bison's body in SF comics never destroyed so he got a much weaker bodies so I assume it's shin Bison.

SmashBro
The UDON comics don't count.

And yeah, Raiden>Bison. He has more firepower. Heck, his fight with Shinnok nearly destroyed the world.

Final Blaxican
Bison wins without much effort.

I am who I am
As far as feats go, UDON does count...

BruceSkywalker
I am inclined to say Bison in a stomp, but Raiden may be able to hold his own

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SmashBro
The UDON comics don't count.

And yeah, Raiden>Bison. He has more firepower. Heck, his fight with Shinnok nearly destroyed the world. 1. In terms of feats they do.

2. After countless years of fighting. no expression

ArtificialGlory
Raiden on Earthrealm would annihilate Bison. Otherwise, it would depend on the players controlling the characters :P

SmashBro
Originally posted by I am who I am
As far as feats go, UDON does count...

How?

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. In terms of feats they do.

2. After countless years of fighting. no expression

1. Since when was this stated?

2. huh That fight didn't take countless years.

ThunderGodEneru
How?

1. Since when was this stated?

2. huh That fight didn't take countless years. 1. By UDON. And Capcom.

2. Post the quote/scan again plz.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Raiden on Earthrealm would annihilate Bison. Sure, if you know nothing about either character.

I am who I am
How? I'll tell you where to find it but I am not postin' that shit again. It aint your fault but I'm tired of postin' it.

You can find the link in the Magaki VS Bison thread or the Akuma Vs Cloud thread or the Ken VS Jin thread or......

SmashBro
1. By UDON. And Capcom.

2. Post the quote/scan again plz.

1. Prove it.

2. "When Earthrealm was young, Raiden was its protector. He fought the rogue Elder god Shinnok, who wished to rule it, in a war that threatened to destroy Earthrealm itself."

Mortal Kombat wiki site.

Originally posted by I am who I am
I'll tell you where to find it but I am not postin' that shit again. It aint your fault but I'm tired of postin' it.

You can find the link in the Magaki VS Bison thread or the Akuma Vs Cloud thread or the Ken VS Jin thread or......

Man that's a lot of threads. I'll check them out.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Prove it.

2. "When Earthrealm was young, Raiden was its protector. He fought the rogue Elder god Shinnok, who wished to rule it, in a war that threatened to destroy Earthrealm itself."

Mortal Kombat wiki site.

Man that's a lot of threads. I'll check them out. 1. Since you are already looking for it I don't see a reason why I should as well.

2. ...Are you serious?

Obvious hyperbole is obvious.

SmashBro
1. Since you are already looking for it I don't see a reason why I should as well.

2. ...Are you serious?

Obvious hyperbole is obvious.

1. If you have it, then post it. Just because I'm looking for it doesn't mean you shouldn't post it.

2. Just to let you know, in Raiden's MK1 ending, Earthrealm did get destroyed when the gods were fighting on it. You're gonna say that was hyperbole too?

ThunderGodEneru
1. If you have it, then post it. Just because I'm looking for it doesn't mean you shouldn't post it.

2. Just to let you know, in Raiden's MK1 ending, Earthrealm did get destroyed when the gods were fighting on it. You're gonna say that was hyperbole too? 1. I don't have it, and am not putting forth the effort to look for it.

2. No, I call that a bunch of Gods having a war and causing planetary disaster. no expression

Big difference.

SmashBro
1. I don't have it, and am not putting forth the effort to look for it.

2. No, I call that a bunch of Gods having a war and causing planetary disaster. no expression

Big difference.

1. Let see if it actually exist.

2. So in otherwords, saying that it almost happened is hyperbole but saying that it did happen isn't?

Final Blaxican
Yeah.

I am who I am
It does, I posted it in ALL those threads AND MORE. To the same people, they seemed to forget when I post it.

SmashBro
Well I'm checking under the Gouki vs. Cloud thread and I still ain't found it there yet.

Sado22
Raiden: who do you like your Bison? rare? medium? or well-done?

Raiden wtfpwnsshitstompscurbstompspwnsownsand****ingdestr
oys Bison.

ThunderGodEneru

2. So in otherwords, saying that it almost happened is hyperbole but saying that it did happen isn't? 1. Kay.

2. Yeah. It is. And it is not like the latter feat you named was particularly impressive.

@Sado: I see your posts are just as intelligent as ever. smile

Sado22
foo, that was the most manly post ever posted on KMC. and at least i'm not pulling facts outta my keister like you.
nice to see you too, foo! big grin

Wei Phoenix
Anyone else thinks its funny that Will has yet to come in here and confirm which Raiden it is?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Sado22
foo, that was the most manly post ever posted on KMC. and at least i'm not pulling facts outta my keister like you.
nice to see you too, foo! big grin Which fact was that?

Raiden, and all of MKverse by extension, are a bunch of pussies.

I am who I am
Yup. That's the only reason I never said who I thought won.

mastagambit
Bison would win. Psycho Power forever.

SmashBro
1. Kay.

2. Yeah. It is. And it is not like the latter feat you named was particularly impressive.

@Sado: I see your posts are just as intelligent as ever. smile

1. Well I must be looking over it because I sure can't find it.

2. They both beat out Bison's feats.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Well I must be looking over it because I sure can't find it.

2. They both beat out Bison's feats. 1. What are you looking for again? I forgot.

2. One never happened and is hyperbole, one is not Raiden's feat.

ArtificialGlory
Which fact was that?

Raiden, and all of MKverse by extension, are a bunch of pussies.

I wouldn't exactly call Raiden a pussy after he's absorbed Blaze.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wouldn't exactly call Raiden a pussy after he's absorbed Blaze. I wouldn't exactly call Raiden absorbing Blaze canon.

SmashBro
1. What are you looking for again? I forgot.

2. One never happened and is hyperbole, one is not Raiden's feat.

1. I'm looking for where it was stated that the UDON comics are canon.

2. A one on one fight that nearly destroyed the Earth, yeah, it's Raiden's feat.

ThunderGodEneru
1. I'm looking for where it was stated that the UDON comics are canon.

2. A one on one fight that nearly destroyed the Earth, yeah, it's Raiden's feat. 1. Good luck on that. smile

2. Nearly...Lol. Hyperbole is fun. Planet busting is so far above Raiden's actually displayed level it is clearly hyperbole.

SmashBro
1. Good luck on that. smile

2. Nearly...Lol. Hyperbole is fun. Planet busting is so far above Raiden's actually displayed level it is clearly hyperbole.

1. I think I'll stop now.

2. Then again, I doubt we've seen the full extent of his power.

I am who I am
LINK
http://www.capcom-unity.com/bigmex/... /> nt_from_1up

Here, cuz you aint bad like erbody else. You have to find it in that link though, it's a blog so it got replaced wit newer material so it's prolly "back there".

I also don't think Bison would beat MK Raiden. I'm not sure who would win in a fight. But I just wanted to show you that there is proof.

SmashBro
Something's wrong with the link. They keep saying there is some error occured.

And based on my interpretation, I don't think that's saying that everything is canon. It's just that as long as everything isn't presented in the wrong way, Capcom is okay with it. So Bison destroying a village, it's not that he can actually do that but being powerful, ruthless, dictator he is, it wouldn't be too far from his character to do that.

I am who I am
Something's wrong with the link. They keep saying there is some error occured.

And based on my interpretation, I don't think that's saying that everything is canon. It's just that as long as everything isn't presented in the wrong way, Capcom is okay with it. So Bison destroying a village, it's not that he can actually do that but being powerful, ruthless, dictator he is, it wouldn't be too far from his character to do that. Damn! I'll try to find the Newsarama article that pretty much says the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, never said that event was canon, just said, he could if he wanted too. Capcom wouldn't allow them to screw up their characters, was my point.

Bison NEVER destroyed a village. At least they never said he did.

Lord Tyranus
Raiden kinda electrocutes the hell out of Bison.

Like this...

goldjoker
akuma can defeat raiden
so bison can.. akuma is more stronger than raiden
akuma strong x infinit
Bison strong x thousands
raiden is a shit

Darkstorm Zero
Ugh!

I'm an Akuma fan, but thats ridiculous... Don't overrate the guy, he's powerful enough without the hype.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by goldjoker
akuma can defeat raiden
so bison can.. akuma is more stronger than raiden
akuma strong x infinit
Bison strong x thousands
raiden is a shit Lol wtf is this shit?

Darkstorm Zero
It's a new SF Fanboi noobie...

Sick 'em TGE! laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
Why.

I mean, he's right. 131

Darkstorm Zero
If by right, you mean at imitating Epic Phail guy, then I agree... laughing out loud

goldjoker
bison.. psycho power..
bison can do a brain wash to raiden.. and become agent raiden under bison's orders

chomperx9
bison makes lord raiden his new b!tch

Kotor3
Originally posted by NemeBro
Point?

Humans in DBZ can blow up moons, and that is early in the series, God is just a title.

They are not humans and come from a different plant.

Anyway if this is full powered Raiden then it is a stomp. If it is restricted Raiden in mortal form then you have a match.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kotor3
They are not humans and come from a different plant.

Anyway if this is full powered Raiden then it is a stomp. If it is restricted Raiden in mortal form then you have a match. I didn't realise that Master Roshi was an alien.

No it is not, Bison's feats are greater, he wins.

goldjoker
fighting hand to hand.. bison wins.. the fighting style of raiden is a shit!
fighting with powers.. raiden just throw some lightnings.. bison can control electricity so bison wins..

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by goldjoker
fighting hand to hand.. bison wins.. the fighting style of raiden is a shit!
fighting with powers.. raiden just throw some lightnings.. bison can control electricity so bison wins..

Raiden knows every school of martial arts. Are you saying that they're all shit?

I'll tell you what's shit, though. Doing flips and saltos trying to land on your opponent with your knees and/or your legs. Flashy, unpractical shit.

Raiden controls electricity too. Stalemate in that aspect... at best.

NemeBro
Only Bison is much more powerful.

Kotor3
I didn't realise that Master Roshi was an alien.

I stand corrected. I forgot that was Master Roshi.

No it is not, Bison's feats are greater, he wins.

Feats would apply to ones who are on equal standing or close to one. Whereas god is just a title in the case of Raiden he is actually one. Not a human or super powered alien. Maybe I am ignorant of Bison, how is he greater in power than Raiden in earth realm or his elder god form?

I can only see Bison having a match with a Raiden that is mortal not the immortal Raiden.

NemeBro
Why is Bison greater?

His feats are.

That is it. no expression

Also, the "super powered aliens" of DBZ would make Raiden cry like a little girl.

Kotor3
Why is Bison greater?

His feats are.

That is it. no expression

Also, the "super powered aliens" of DBZ would make Raiden cry like a little girl.

You are not making a good argument for yourself. Which version of Raiden are you referring to? If you are referring to Raiden at his height of power as an immortal elder god then your statements make no sense and you are being a Bison Fanboy.

Darkstorm Zero
Not really... You ARE relying on titles and presupposition to support Raiden without actual evidence. the title of "God" as it is within any entertainment medium is a loose term, and these "Gods" get defeated by mortals all the time in fair battles because these normal people simply posess a greater degree of power...

The title of god is worthless unless it has lore and feats to back it up.

SuperLuigi
Raiden caresses Bison's breast the shocks the shit out of him until dead.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Not really... You ARE relying on titles and presupposition to support Raiden without actual evidence. the title of "God" as it is within any entertainment medium is a loose term, and these "Gods" get defeated by mortals all the time in fair battles because these normal people simply posess a greater degree of power...

The title of god is worthless unless it has lore and feats to back it up.

I understand what you are stating. However in the case of Raiden he is an actual deity, one of immense power who is immortal. The only time that I know of Raiden being defeated is when he was mortal and much of his power he had given up or it was taken away. God has a meaning and yes can be used as a title to denote one who receives worship or is idolized. In the case of Raiden his character is actually a God.

Unless you can prove that Raiden can be defeated as an immortal elder god then I do not see how an argument can be made for Bison. If you are not talking about the elder god version of Raiden then you have a point.

NemeBro
Shinnok is an Elder God.

Didn't he lose to Johnny Cage? no expression

Kotor3
Shinnok is an Elder God.

Didn't he lose to Johnny Cage? no expression

NemeBro you could be right here. I do not remember everything and do not have the time to look up info on the characters right now. I thought it was Liu who defeated his mortal form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.