NJO Luke, FP Anikan and Yoda vs darth nihilus, sidious, bane, dooku...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
...Asajj Ventress and grevious.

But is that too much for the rules? I think that the # of characters is still more than manageable.

Red Nemesis
FP Anakin?

Vorpal Ruin
FP = Falling Pineapple.

Nephthys
Full-potential, which is Anakin with over nine thousaaand powa points.

Red Nemesis
But-But Full-potential Anakin doesn't exist!

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
But-But Full-potential Anakin doesn't exist!

Hypothetical IF he managed to reach his full potential.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Hypothetical IF he managed to reach his full potential.

LYKE OMG EWE GUIZE!! LYKE EYE TOTALLY JUST GOT THE KEWLST IDEA EVAR111 WUT IF YODA WAS TALLERENUF TO HOLD A BIGGER LITESABRE?!?!!?1/1/1/? HE CUD LYEKE TOTALLY KEEL TEH HOLE GALAXEE!!!

Speculation is worthless. Do you have a proposal on how to define FP Anakin's strength? His skill? His general ability? If you don't, then my interpretation is just as valid as yours and my interpretation is:

LYKE OMG U GUIZ. ANNIEY'S fORCE PWR WUZ LYKE OVR 10 THOUSAND!!1111!1!1!!111 HE PWNS ALL THOSE BMFS BUT HE CANT ***** TEH **** OR BITCHES SO HE GETS ROLLED BY GANSTER DS YODA N THEN THE ****ING BAMFer KILLS YODA AND IS A BADASS ALIEN111!1!11`!11~

It is meaningless.

Nephthys
ugh3

Too far...

Red Nemesis
BOOG didn't work?

Hewhoknowsall
LYKE OMG EWE GUIZE!! LYKE EYE TOTALLY JUST GOT THE KEWLST IDEA EVAR111 WUT IF YODA WAS TALLERENUF TO HOLD A BIGGER LITESABRE?!?!!?1/1/1/? HE CUD LYEKE TOTALLY KEEL TEH HOLE GALAXEE!!!

Speculation is worthless. Do you have a proposal on how to define FP Anakin's strength? His skill? His general ability? If you don't, then my interpretation is just as valid as yours and my interpretation is:

LYKE OMG U GUIZ. ANNIEY'S fORCE PWR WUZ LYKE OVR 10 THOUSAND!!1111!1!1!!111 HE PWNS ALL THOSE BMFS BUT HE CANT ***** TEH **** OR BITCHES SO HE GETS ROLLED BY GANSTER DS YODA N THEN THE ****ING BAMFer KILLS YODA AND IS A BADASS ALIEN111!1!11`!11~

It is meaningless.

Wouldn't he be around FP Luke (NJO Luke sorta)?

Nephthys
Doubtful, probably stole benefit from the government.

Vorpal Ruin

It is meaningless.

That must have taken literally days to write.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
That must have taken literally days to write.

Clearly.

no expression

GenomeFrozener
Nihilus absorbs everyone. :{)

Red Nemesis
I'm gonna stick with my 'CAN HOLDZ A LITESABRE BIGGER THAN THE GALAXY' theory. If LOLANAKIN activates his saber then the entire galaxy is vaporized.

Lord Lucien
Spell Nihilus and Sidious right but manage an "Anikin."

Red Nemesis
I will not spell 'nihlius' correctly, and I don't think Sideeus cares how i spel hes naem.

Slash_KMC

It is meaningless.

Just ... lol.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Spell Nihilus and Sidious right but manage an "Anikin."

*sighs* Whats the youth of today coming to.

Eminence
Nemesis is a crappy grammar Nazi.

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence

Now thats not very nice, true or not, still not nice to call someone.

Red Nemesis

Go

To

Hell.

Go to hell.

GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL!

AHORA!

mattatom
Go

To

Hell.

Go to hell.

GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL!

AHORA!

So are you a grammar nazi or in denial?

Red Nemesis
lol wut?

dint i lern u that i m a grammer nose wen u 1st sined up? i kwit after tha n then i kwit after giden told i 2 but i lolroflcoptrcat'd faunus n then i rote this. rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance smokin' santa pirate Happy Dance alien

mattatom
lol wut?

dint i lern u that i m a grammer nose wen u 1st sined up? i kwit after tha n then i kwit after giden told i 2 but i lolroflcoptrcat'd faunus n then i rote this. rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance smokin' santa pirate Happy Dance alien
Nemesis since i'be nee here which is '06 I think, you've only ever been nice/helped me. big grin

Eminence

AHORA! laughing

Slash_KMC
laughing

I don't get it.

Eminence
I lol'd at the "ahora!" cuz it was funny.

Hewhoknowsall
OK, so scratch Anakin and replace him w/Mace Windu and Shaak Ti. Who wins now?

Eminence
Jedi get slaughtered, it isn't even remotely close.

Hewhoknowsall
Jedi get slaughtered, it isn't even remotely close.

Are you sure?

Yoda matches Sidious

Shaak Ti takes Asajj

Mace Windu takes Bane

NJO Luke holds off Nihilus, Dooku and Grevious (quickly takes out Grevious, so it's 2 vs 1 instead of 3 vs 1)

Shaak Ti helps NJO Luke and they PWN Dooku and Nihilus (and Grevious if he survived)

Windu helps Yoda and they PWN Sidious

Eminence
Are you sure?

Yoda matches SidiousWhich Sidious? RotS, RotJ, DE?

That's highly debatable and thus far unproven.

Assuming Bane doesn't just kill him with the Force.

There's no way he can hold off Nihilus and Dooku. Nihilus has demonstrated superior telekinetic prowess and has access to techniques which Luke has never even seen in action. Luke probably dies right there.

Assuming Shaak Ti manages to beat Ventress, she gets humiliated Kenobi-style the second she steps up against Dooku, who would probably have his hands free because Nihilus has already killed Luke.

Windu's dead.

Hewhoknowsall
ROTS Sidious

Well, she at least holds her off

Mace beat Sidious. Sidious is the most powerful sith lord in history.

A (Mace) > B (Sidious) > C (Bane) VAAPAD FTW

Is Luke at this point not the most powerful force user in history? If Nihilus could beat him "right there", then isn't Nihilus the most powerful force user in history? Paradox here

Wrong, see above

No, Windu beats Bane after a hard battle

mattatom
Nihilus just strips Luke of the Force. Luke has an Oh Sh!t moment and jumps on to Nihilus' saber.

Just my take.

Eminence
ROTS Sidious

Mace beat Sidious. Sidious is the most powerful sith lord in history.

A (Mace) > B (Sidious) > C (Bane) VAAPAD FTWSidious didn't try to break his neck with the Force. It's called PIS; we don't apply it here.

1.) Kit Fisto lost only a year into the war.

2.) That wasn't an argument. Why would Shaak Ti fare well against someone who almost took down Anakin and Obi-Wan at various points in the war?

Probably not, nor is he necessarily the greatest combatant (yet).

You need to familiarize yourself with Nihilus.

I'm not wrong anywhere, so you're wrong, but I have no idea what you're referring to.

No, Windu gets his neck snapped immediately, since there's no PIS here.

Hewhoknowsall
Mace vs Sidious was:

A. PIS
B. Vaapad/Shatterpoint
C. Mace's superior skill

I don't think that it's A, and I'm pretty sure Lucas said that it's not A somewhere...

And do you seriously think that Bane would immediately kill one of the most powerful Jedi in recorded history?

Eminence
Yes, because we're not applying PIS.

Hewhoknowsall
Yes, because we're not applying PIS.

It's NOT PIS

Red Nemesis
Bane not snapping Mace's neck would be, though.

Hewhoknowsall
Bane not snapping Mace's neck would be, though.

So Bane obviously could solo Superman by "snapping his neck!"

Seriously, Mace wouldn't be stupid enough to stand there and let Bane "snap his neck".

Nephthys
He's stupid enough to stand there and let Sidious electrocute him though.

Red Nemesis
So Bane obviously could solo Superman by "snapping his neck!"

Seriously, Mace wouldn't be stupid enough to stand there and let Bane "snap his neck".

Mace =/= Superman
Superman's skeletal structure is far more durable than Mace's
Superman is invulnerable:

Mace is not invulnerable

Hewhoknowsall

Mace =/= Superman
Superman's skeletal structure is far more durable than Mace's
Superman is invulnerable:

Mace is not invulnerable

I mean that saying that X can beat Y by "snapping his neck" requires evidence to prove that X is strong enough and that Y is dumb enough to just stand there.

Eminence
Or that Y isn't strong enough to do anything about it.

Hewhoknowsall
Or that Y isn't strong enough to do anything about it.

So Mace is so inferior to Bane that he can't prevent him from snapping his neck? Why not dodge Bane? Or stab him while he's trying to snap his neck? Or force push him? Or snap Bane's neck first (he could beat up armies of super battle droids w/his bare hands, so Bane being big won't mean much)?

Lord Lucien
So Mace is so inferior to Bane that he can't prevent him from snapping his neck? Why not dodge Bane? Or stab him while he's trying to snap his neck? Or force push him? Or snap Bane's neck first (he could beat up armies of super battle droids w/his bare hands, so Bane being big won't mean much)? He was being glib. Mace won't be going down so easily.

Nephthys
He'd snap his neck with the Force is what Em means. There seems to have been something lost in translation.

Lord Lucien
Ah Mace could counter that. But he IS kinda dumb...

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
He'd snap his neck with the Force is what Em means. There seems to have been something lost in translation.

So Bane can one shot Mace Windu? Seriously?

Eminence
Have you at least looked up the characters on Wookiepedia? Any of them?

Nephthys
He one-shots Jedi/Sith master's all the time (easily), I don't see why Mace is good enough to to survive an all-out no-PIS Force pwnage from a Blood-lusted Bane.

Eminence
I don't think I even touched on how screwed up the "Mace > Sidious > Bane" argument is.

Hewhoknowsall
Have you at least looked up the characters on Wookiepedia? Any of them?

I have PoD

He one-shots Jedi/Sith master's all the time (easily), I don't see why Mace is good enough to to survive an all-out no-PIS Force pwnage from a Blood-lusted Bane.

Mace Windu is one of the greatest jedi OF ALL TIME!!! You think Bane can ONE SHOT him? If he can one shot Mace, then Noobaris (or whatever you call that guy that you always seem to hate) isn't that fanboy like if he claims that Bane could beat Yoda. Infact, he'd be 100% right!

I have this wierd feeling that you're just saying this to annoy me...

Nephthys
You should. We need more lulz. awepedo

Hewhoknowsall
You should. We need more lulz. awepedo

I should what?

Nephthys
Sorry, not talkin' to you.

Eminence
I have PoD... Have you read it? Or the sequel?

Yeah. Because Bane is one of the most powerful Sith of all time. Only Palpatine and Nihilus can conclusively be said to be more powerful than him, with Vader and Caedus being the next obvious contenders. All of them would crush Mace.

This makes no sense. Yoda >>> Mace when it comes to power in the Force.

Lord Lucien
Nihilus, really?

Eminence
Pulling a capital ship out of a gravity well is a big deal. The fact that he eats planets for lunch sort of clinches it.

Lord Lucien
But the whole "how long did it take" issue... if it takes him an hour to crush Mace...

Nephthys
He crushed Kriea fast enough.

Hewhoknowsall
... Have you read it? Or the sequel?

Yeah. Because Bane is one of the most powerful Sith of all time. Only Palpatine and Nihilus can conclusively be said to be more powerful than him, with Vader and Caedus being the next obvious contenders. All of them would crush Mace.

This makes no sense. Yoda >>> Mace when it comes to power in the Force.

Yes, I've read it, but not the sequel. Bane sure is very powerful (although the books generally portray the jedi/sith as way more powerful than the movies do), but do beat Mace instantly? That's just insane.

Yes, it does make sense. If Bane could one shot Mace, then he could probably one shot Yoda too, given that Yoda is only slightly above Mace.

Again, Mace > Sidious > Bane (how is that argument stupid?)

Elite Hunter
Pulling a capital ship out of a gravity well is a big deal. The fact that he eats planets for lunch sort of clinches it.

Sort of off topic, but i found a quote from the loading screen that supports Tobin's quote of Nihilus pulling a fleet instead of just the ravager.

Lord Lucien
He crushed Kriea fast enough. It's been a while since I played the game, but when did he actually Force Crush Kreia ala Mace-Grievous?

Nephthys
Not literally dinkus, I meant that he Force-slapped her pretty easily, on Malachor nonetheless.

Yeah, nobody believes it though for some reason, despite the fact that the loading screen's take the place of the omniscient narrator and thus should be taken as fact.

But noooo, it's all 'la la la la la, I can't hear you truth, la la la la la'

Gideon
What is the quote?

Lord Lucien
Not literally dinkus, I meant that he Force-slapped her pretty easily, on Malachor nonetheless. Unless you think that Mace "slapped" Grievous, what was the point of mentioning Kreia?

Eminence
This thread is bad for my health.

Nephthys
What? Look, all I was saying was that Nihilus owned Kriea on Malachor, in response to your complaint that we don't know how long it took for him to rip the Ravager from Malachor, as proof that powerful.

Gideon
This thread is bad for my health.

Probably.

Someone as fat and worthless as you are probably lacks a decent immune system. The universe's little joke; you were given life only to never truly experience its wonders (women, the sun, ect.). Your grotesque weight will ensure that you die in the most painful of throes.

You fat bastard.

Eminence
Reported for trolling.

Gideon
Reported for trolling.

I DIDNT MEAN IT SORRY.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
What is the quote?

The quote is ....The Sith fleet attacking Telos appears to be composed of many damaged warships....the wreckage of a great battle.

The quote can be found only on the loading screen while on the Ravager(to my knowledge anyway). Given the fact that this is Nihilus's fleet and there has only been one great battle since Malachor (star forge) it, certainly gives credibility to Tobin though I'm still not sure where I stand on the matter.

Nephthys
Oh, I thought you meant the other loading screen which said something like ,'Nihilus got his fleet from the mass-shadows of Malachor', my bad.

Elite Hunter
I don't think I've ever heard of that loading screen quote, where(location/"level"wink is it mentioned?

Hewhoknowsall
Is anyone actually gonna talk about the battle?

Nephthys
No

And I think the quote comes from around the battle of Telos or around such area. But people discounted it because ,'the other ships you see are not banged-up and so can't be from Malachor'

Elite Hunter
No

And I think the quote comes from around the battle of Telos or around such area. But people discounted it because ,'the other ships you see are not banged-up and so can't be from Malachor'

The only thing that comes to mind(not saying your wrong) about what your saying is the original quote from Tobin. But I thought the same thing as the people till I saw the quote I posted. I think there needs to be a new source that decides it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
The only thing that comes to mind(not saying your wrong) about what your saying is the original quote from Tobin. But I thought the same thing as the people till I saw the quote I posted. I think there needs to be a new source that decides it. Which is why using Nihilus in a Vs. sucks.

Eminence
Using any KotOR character sucks.

Gideon
Using any KotOR character sucks.

Indeeeeeed.

Eminence
Shut up, fanboy.

CadoAngelus
Nihilus speaks, everyone's like "LOL Wot"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.